Chapter 19

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

YEJI LIA RYUJIN CHAERYEONG YUNA


 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 












 

 












 

That is one of a hell.




 

Nuna how can you survive with this dance step.




 

I feell like dying. Oh my gawd i am really gonna puke.




 

Is it just me or the boys is always dramatic at the end.




 

I can bet on that.




 

Yeonnie ah is the dance completed already. The kids are badly begging me for rest. Im being for real my friens

 



 

Urgh fine. You guys are lucky that Bangchan is here. Same goes to you Seungmin.




 

What the heck did i do wrong this time.




 

Dude you forget to get her boba and also her favourite dessert yesterday. She is paying back the pain.




 

I said im sorry that i forgot about it.




 

Yah you should know how sensitive she is lately.




 

Im not getting involved too much on this.




 

How lucky Changbin and Leeknow hyung is. Its like they are in heaven that their girls arent complaining about them.




 

Babe they are talking behind us.




 

Well they are jealous that their girls are out for schedule.




 

Okay guys i think we have to cut short with the practice.




 

Eh why is that so.




 

Shira and Yeonnie have other schedule. You boys need to head back to dorm and wash up because all of you have photoshoot. It would be longer than before. Oh and Shira would come by to make sure all of you are in a right fit for the photoshoot.




 

Heol....




 

Oh... that... i didnt tell you guys. I forget.




 

Did something stress you out babe.




 

No. I just forget things easily.




 

Trust me, she is one of a hell if she forget things. She often get things undone afterwards.




 

See you boys soon. Babe dont be nasty to the kids okay. I will get your favourie snacks later.




 

With it or without.




 

Of course. Now see ya bubz. Remember be hot on those photoshoot. Try to impress me








 

Leeknow smile and gave a peck on your lips before leaving the room. While Seungmin were upset that Lee Yeon were not bidding him good bye. Solbi chuckled and pat his back before signalling Bangchan to wrap up.











 

See you guys at the car. I have to settle some admins before we head to the dorms.




 

Roger that nuna.....












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

This is his, this is out. Oh my gawd how can Shira unnie handle this. Oh no this will look weird on Hyunjin.




 

Thats for I.N and under it it will be for Changbin.




 

Oh shoot. You are early.




 

Well i was released early. So have you sort out which is for which.




 

Unnie im dying here.




 

Well by looking at it. You done a pretty job here. You are good at this arent ya

 



 

I am Yejin indeed. Thanks so much unnie.




 

You are welcome. Now tell me whats with the dress.




 

Ah this. I have a conference meeting about Lia and Chaeryeong photoshoot. Also Some schedule for Ryujin. Doseong oppa is killing me with all type of clothes that i have to prepare for them




 

Then what about the rookie group that you are handling.




 

They are doing well. Its just that some of them really needs to back up or they will drop out just like that.




 

Im sure Yeonnie can handle that.




 

I hope for that too. So how is you and Leeknow oppa.




 

We are fine. Yeonnie and Seungmin is still on rough side but she will be soft in few days time.




 

Arent ya gonna celebrate your anniversary




 

Oh shoot. I almost forget about that.




 

Unnie you still have 2 weeks to settle everything.




 

Damn how can i forget about that. Thanks for reminding




 

You are welcome. So when are you going to meet them.




 

After i finish my stuff. You do know how bossy the others is when it comes to stylist.




 

Well you are one well known stylist and actor manager. I wonder why you didnt be a manager for the rookies




 

Because Yeonnie have the potential for that. I have people to reached out in acting. So why not.




 

Well Han Shira is sure something else.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

《TIME SKIPPED》












 

Woah he looks mature.




 

Your maknae is mature. He is growing to be a great adult for Yuna.




 

Wow thats upgraded version of I.N.




 

Wait till Yuna see this.




 

Yah all of your girls will be crazy over this




 

Well not Yeonnie.




 

You mister need to know that you both are still on a rough patch. Yet she will slowly ease out when she knows that she has to.




 

Heol. Did Shira nuna possess Leeknow hyung that he looks so different in thag type of clothing.




 

Well im sure he is trying his best also to be at his best he have to listen what i said so Shira will be fine with him.




 

Perks of having siblings when mine didnt even do anything.




 

So you are saying that my Yejin didnt motivate you to work hard for Yeonnie.




 

Oh damn im lucky my girl is from a different family




 

Yah she still have 4 other girls to kill you.




 

Still at least they kind their own business.




 

You both better stop everything. Dont try to make me seperate you guys. Both of you are mature enough.




 

Im sorry nuna.




 

Sorry Solbi nuna





 

Omo whats with the gloomy face.




 

Nuna you have come.




 

And you bought foods. How thoughtful of you. I love foods




 

I know you do. Take this. Oh i heard that its Bangchan and Seungmin turn after this.




 

Yeah. Did you bring everything




 

Yeah. They can wear those that you wanted. Hwang Hyunjin what did i tell you about not to crease that type of clothing.




 

Oh nuna im sorry.




 

Aigoo... oh Seungmin ah. Here. Yeonnie said that if you ever do it again. She wont hesitate to leave you for real.




 

Nuna what is this.




 

Ahh a box full of her love for you. Also change to the clothing on that rack. Yeonnie and Yejin choose a good style for everyone. Its part of the concept too but upgraded.




 

Wow. Nuna you really know what's our tatse in clothing.




 

Please i have been working with you guys for years...




 

Thanks Shira.




 

No probl-




 

BABY YOU ARE HERE.







 

You saw that in comming as he was running towards you. You open your arms for him and he hug you. Twirling you around as if you guys never meet for so long. Your sister chuckled that its rare to see Leeknow this sweet and like a kid. After both of you settled down. You were with Leeknow since he insist on sharing his food with you. The others are busy preparing for the shoot. So you end up being with I.N and Leeknow aftwr you finish settling the boys.














 

So tell me why didnt Yuna called you this days




 

Ahh.... she is upset with me that i never react at her replies.




 

Isnt that normal.




 

Not for her. She is just too cute to be weird at funny things. Also she said that i have to go on a date with her soon. But our schedules are tight so i dont know if i have a chance to meet her at all.




 

Well you do know that you can cover that with extended schedules for next week.




 

Babe are you teaching him what you teach to Hyunjin and Bangchan hyung.




 

Yeah. I mean like both are busy with schedules so why not cover it for Nextweek. Besides they are going to have new drama soon.




 

Nuna tell me how it works.




 

Yah yah. Babe dont you dare. Just endure for some time. You should not be like Hyunjin. He is just so clingy.




 

Hyung its been like 2 weeks since meet. You get to meet nuna everyday. Thats not really fair to me.




 

Well to be you dating a busy girlgroup.




 

Well you can be like Han. They always face time each other during breaks.




 

Yuna wont answer my calls when she is upset. Nuna i need your help.




 

Can i babe. Like just tell him.




 

No. All you need to to is eat here with me. I.N needs to ensure Yuna that he will always call or text her. Besides you guys can meet each other tomorrow. They are having practice




 

Well maknae im sorry i cant help you. My man is making the right thing




 

Im sure he always do. Yah I.N. ah. It will be fine. Trust me.




 

Hyung you ruin my mood.




 

Eat up. Dont make me eat those.




 

Urgh fine fine.