Chapter 3

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 













 

 











 

Unnie. Are you really sure that she will arrive sooner




 

Well yesterday i gave her a quick tour. I hope she won't get lost in her way




 

Unnie I just have this feeling like Minho will like her.




 

Really. My best friend. That weird guy




 

Unnie. Even if he is weird you are still older than him. Plus i can't believe you became their manager at an early age.




 

It started when I was an intern. It's super fun




 

You are just a few years older than them. You mixed with them so well.




 

I have my own power for this. So both of you. Tell me how is the puppy and dwaekki doing with both of you.




 

You really gotta bite that into us right.




 

Well I know those kids before you both do. So tell me before they take you both away from me




 

Unnie. They are just a sweetheart. Like they have been doing well to us. Plus there haven't been any fights since our last summer together.




 

Yeah unnie it's been super great. Plus yesterday someone is super clingy the whole day.




 

Well it's rare to get super clingy Seungmin.



 

Yeah yeah. Both of your prince charming is here.




 

Really holy you bring them here.




 

No they come themselves. Why would I just ask them to come here when they have fittings to do.




 

They have fittings and Shira is nor here yet.




 

She will be here. She will be here....











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

You were walking your way to the company since you don't want to waste money on transport. You were looking at your phone since Yejin keeps on texting about your where about. Just before you could focus back on your journey. There was a door full sing open which shocked you. But the next thing you know is that you were in someone arms. You were really shocked that you almost had a panic attack. However when you are in that person hands. You felt somehow safe and not scared of anything at all. After seconds, you heard him cursing some words to the people that swing the door open with full force. He let you go and look at you. You stood there in silent while you are still in shock about what happened earlier.











 

Hey are you okay.




 

Im sorry....




 

Don't have to be sorry. That punk is just an idiot that doesnt see you before swinging those doors. Are you sure you are fine.




 

Yeah... i'm really sorry.




 

You should really walk without your phone. This place is crazy with blind people.




 

Oh... i'm just new to this place. I didn't know about this. I'm kind off lost for a moment




 

It's okay. Where are you heading to.




 

Oh to my uncle's company. SZ Entertainment. Do you know where it is.





 

Well I'm heading there too. Let me just bring you there. Would that help...




 

Oh my gawd im glad that would help. I have to be there soon or my sister will kill me. Thank you so much.




 

No worries. Im Minho.




 

Han Shira. Just call me Shira.




 

Thats a nice name. Let's get going. You dont wanna get killed right.




 

Yeah. That's true. I'm not gonna be a dead meat today




 

Oh trust me . You are going to be alive today. Just stay by my side....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Nuna who designed this.




 

Your new stylist that will arrive soon




 

Wow, I never thought our stylist would be this amazing. I freaking love this




 

I know you guys will love it. So anyone cares to tell me where is Leeknow.




 

He said he went to get something before coming here.




 

Unnie won't he meet Shira along the way




 

I have no idea. Han can you please stop stuffing those food. Your cheeks are going to burst. Also Hyunjin has another spill on that clothes. I'm not gonna help you with Yejin.




 

Yes ma'am.




 

Nuna why is Yejin suddenly rushing to her work.




 

She had to get the things before your own stylist came here. Well she is late but still respects her when she arrives.




 

Wait. Nuna Shira nuna is going to be our stylist.




 

Shira nuna. Are you kidding me. The Shira Nuna that I know.




 

Who is this Shira nuna.




 

I don't even know. They have been talking about it since yesterday.




 

Shira is Solbi nuna little sister. She shares the same birthday with our little Yeonnie here.




 

Aww babe you have another person to celebrate it other than your twin.




 

Well now you know some details. Once you are close to her you will know her better.




 

Woah that was new




 

What is new.




 

Knowing that Solbi nuna sister is working for us.




 

Yeah that is really new.




 

Oh my gawd I never knew you are this weird.




 

Well i never knew we are so much related in this weirdness




 

Oh you sure surprise me




 

I'm glad I did. Oh unnie. Annyeong.




 

Missy you are super late. Where have you been all this time.




 

Well I was on my way on foot. I thought of discovering the place for quite awhile. But I met this oppa who is kind enough to show me the way to this building. Oh I met Yejin along the way and she gave me these things. Which I have no idea what is this for.




 

Well I'm glad you met Minho. Who is known as Leeknow. And the rest of this boys are the people that you are working with.




 

Well Shira unnie is always late on her first day. Thanks Leeknow oppa for bringing this lost duck.




 

I'm not that lost.




 

Well you did say you are lost before you almost get hit by the door.




 

Not again Shira.




 

Well, Yejin cant stop texting me i won't even be that lost. Or i be dead by then.




 

Fine, I close one eye for you. So well meet the boys. You already meet Bangchan, Han, I.N, Felix and Leeknow. So that buffy looking is Changbin. Yejin dwaekki. Puppy like is Seungmin. Yeonnie dandy boy. Last but not least, one of our dancers. Hyunjin. He is good at dancing and he is Yeji’s cousin.




 

Oh... Yeji cousin. I remember that.




 

Wait, you know her. I mean Yeji.




 

Yeah. I guess I met you before. At a photoshoot where you and Yeji had this cover photoshoot. I was Yeji private stylist before that.




 

OH I REMEMBER YOU. THE NUNA WHO DANCE BEHIND EVERYTHING. DAMN I KNOW YOU LOOK FAMILIAR BEFORE.




 

Well i'm glad everything is fine. Now you have to do fitting on them. Also I need you to know them better. They have performance the day after tomorrow and you are coming along. Yejin is going to be busy with the girls.




 

Oh... okay. Well i will settle down my things and i will start with I.N is that okay with you guys




 

Yeah we are fine with that. Thanks for designing this cool outfit. It is really cool to see how it fit our style.




 

Secret information. All of the designs that you wore for all performance. Shira unnie is the one who planned out the design. Solbi unnie just had her for the last min.




 

I had to because her designs fit the most. Just like Aunt Jessy told me.




 

AUNT JESSY. YOU WORK WITH HER.




 

Yes Han. Stop stuffing food when you talk. It's really horrible mister.




 

I'm sorry nuna.




 

It's okay, Han. Well maknae are you ready.




 

Yeah I'm ready.












 

You smile and start to do the fittings on I.N . Leeknow was sitting beside Han. Looking at you with questions in his head. Changbin and Han saw his face and chuckled. Leeknow looks at them with a confused face and it makes Han laugh even more.












 

What is wrong with him.




 

More like what is wrong with you hyung.




 

I am totally fine. What's wrong with me.




 

Well sir. You are really eyeing on Shira nuna ever since you step in here.




 

Well cant help to think how are you and her look similar.




 

Well that. You need to ask her yourself. I can't because I respect her.




 

So you do know her somehow.




 

All I say is. I have known her since young.




 

Well she is sure something to me




 

Someone is really itching out aye.




 

Han told me that she is younger than me.




 

Of Course she is. Why did she even say oppa to you.




 

Are you guys talking about Shira.




 

Bangchan hyung. Someone here is interested in Shira.




 

Oh that's new. I thought you were never interested in Solbi nuna sister.




 

I get it. I mean Solbi nuna never tells me how she is so perfectly weird like me. Plus she has her own natural beauty. That's a plus point.




 

Yah. She talks about Shira all the time. Plus I heard a rumor that she is going to permanently work for us. Like she worked for big stuff before.




 

Heol...




 

Well Leeknow hyung. It's time for you to know her. Like get through her walls. Who knows. She is the one you have been looking for.




 

Oh just a disclaimers. Talking about relationships. Shira nuna is really serious about it because out of all her life. She has been declining every proposal. Even the rich ones.




 

I swear if you don't tell us who you are to her. I will stuff you with everything here.




 

She is sure something......