Chapter 9

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

YEJI LIA RYUJIN CHAERYEONG YUNA





 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 










 

 











 

Wow that looks beautiful.




 

Right. Its for Hyunjin. I feel like it suits him well.




 

Cool. My little sister is going to ace this comeback outfit .




 

Well its nice to work with this company. I even got inspiration with my old fashion trainer.




 

Cool well good news for you. Uncle Park loves your work everytime. He is proud of your progress everytime




 

Oh im thankful of that.




 

Yah want to know something




 

Yeah what is it.




 

Mom and dad agrees that you can get your own house.




 

Wait are you for real. Like legit. This aint a joke right.




 

Aniya. Its not. Somehow mom just say it.




 

Wow i never knew you are that good at persuading.




 

I am. I talk to mom last week. She said that she heard a story about you bringing a guy to the bakery.




 

Oh... must be dad talking to mom about how happy you are. Wow dad sure have magic in his words.




 

Im sure am. So tell me you spend almost the whole week with Leeknow. How is he to you.




 

Well you know. He is like me but in a guy form. Like he is weird but he is cute at the same time. Plus i had a deal with him.




 

Wait a deal. Yah he is an idol and you are just his stylist




 

Unnie its nothing big. Well i will let my assistant keep the outfits well. Lets go get some sweet stuff at the cafe.




 

You really gotta bring that to change topic huh.




 

Ayee... come one just one snacks and we are back to work.




 

Okay okay but this is your treat.




 

Of course. Unnie lets go.








 

You grab your bag and link your hands with your sister. You lead her to the lift as you bkth were at the level were most of the stylists are at. While waiting your phone keeps on beeping as you get messages from both Hyunjin, Yeji and Ryujin. Lucky for you, you are quite a multitask person. As you are replying to them the lift just arrives and Solbi just sighs at how focused you are with your phone. The lift door opened revealed Leeknow Bangchan and Felix. Solbi dragged you in and you are still on the phone.







 

Nuna annyeong.




 

Hi guys.




 

Nuna where are you heading.




 

She is treating me something at the cafe below. Where are you guys heading to.




 

Same place. We lost the bet so we are getting the drinks for the kids.




 

Oh well let Shira pay for you guys.




 

Yah who are you texting.




 

Oppa i think we shoot the arrow well.




 

Ah really what do they say




 

Remember last week they went out. She makes the trick move that makes him flutter and frustrated.




 

Heol. The arrows must be working huh.




 

I told you that its going to work.




 

Well now let them be. I will take that from you and you are treating us some drinks.











 

Leeknow took the phone away from you and put his hands around your shoulder as the lift arrived at the ground level. The lift door opens and he leads you out of the lift. Solbi was confused but Bangchan and Felix just chuckled as they somehow knew what was happening. All of uou left the company and went to the cafe nearby. All of you settled down. You and Leeknow are surprisingly super close as you both are sticking to each other like a glue. Bith of you were looking at the text on your phone. While Solbi annd Bangchan were looking at the menu on what to get.











 

Heol did he just say.




 

Isnt that a sign for them to just be together.




 

Its not that easy.




 

Oh it is easy if they just be so front up.




 

Are you guys gonna get the orders or glueing yourself to each other like a glue.




 

Oh yeah i forget about that. Oppa lets go and order before she rages








 

You drag Leeknow along to get the orders. Solbi just sighs and leans back. Bangchan just smiles at how you are so close to Leeknow.











 

They are super close arent they.




 

Well they are can't help it.




 

How are they just got so close to each other.




 

Nuna they have been so close ever since they went to your father's bakery.




 

Well one thing for sure they are just having each other's sides for now.




 

What im worried the most is Leeknow got captured by dispatch. Man i hate those guys.




 

Just like how Seungmin and Changbin gets.




 

Yeah but Leeknow is another reason. Shira is still new to the company. Im scared that she will get hates and pressured from the knets.




 

She will be fine. As long as her sister and Leeknow hyung put trust on her. She wont be as pressuer as how LeeYeon is.




 

Man that was hell.




 

Nuna I have this feeling that Leeknow hyung likes her as a person. Like you know how his true feelings would be.




 

Then Leeknow will be her first guy she would ever date.




 

Really that is her first experience.




 

Yeah. I mean she is a career woman. She never puts relationships first. She never experienced one. That is why i would be worried for her




 

Nuna i feel like they would be a fine couple if they ever be one




 

If they ever be one.




 

Nuna just trusts her instinct. If they ever be one i'm sure she will be super loyal like how the twins are.




 

Yeah I will. Oh wait Felix didn't you go to the movies with them last week.




 

Yeah. They are like that. Super close like a glue. Also I keep hearing that they are talking about Hyunjin and Ryujin.




 

Woah are they becomming like a cupid or something.




 

Well they must be having fun.




 

Chan you really gotta let your member free like that.




 

Nuna i let Changbin and Seungmin free like that. Well its because this time your sister is facing it so its double the trouble.




 

Nuna. You should really focus more on Hyunjin and I.N . They might even have rumors with ITZY.




 

Aigoo. You boys sure loves to make us in trouble.




 

That is why you are our favourite manager.