Chapter 5

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

YEJI LIA RYUJIN CHAERYEONG YUNA





 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 














 

 









 

《FIVE MONTHS LATER》








 

It's your off day as the boys were having their break time since they have been doing well with their promotions and comebacks. Along the 5 months you get to hang out more with I.N also with ITZY as you get to meet them when you are at the company. All of the boys were having a fun time in the dance studio since they were practicing their upcoming comeback song. You were at a different level of the building alone. As you are sorting out the clothings and sketching our new designs. You were planning to just send the design draft to your uncle for suggestion but you ended up doing the sketch for the boys new outfit.












 

Oh hey there girl. What are you doing here alone.




 

Girl, your department is my department so I am allowed to be here alone.




 

Well my lovely boyfriend said that you want to be alone. Whats up.




 

That explains how I met him in the lobby early in the morning. Well I was supposed to give that blue file to my uncle. But I feel something else.




 

Oh is it for the boys




 

Yeah. It's for them but it looks more for a girl crush.




 

Mind if i look at it.




 

Yeah. Look at it and tell me if I should give it to you for the girls.




 

Oh someone is on a good side.









 

You smile and give the blue file that has your previous design draft. She took it and flipped through. Slowly her eyes went wide and look at you in shock








 

I know i feel like i have done it for ITZY




 

UNNIE. THIS IS AMAZING. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME. CAN I HAVE IT.




 

Sure. Just change something. You can do fitting for the girls.




 

Oh my gawd. I love you so much. I'm gonna steal this away. Thanks Shira unnie.










 

She gave you a hug and ran away with the blue file that you just gave to her. You chuckled and continued to fo your sketching. Minutes later you received a call from I.N . You picked up and was curious on why he is calling you.











 

~> well hello there beautiful

 

>> Hyunjin what's up with you and the maknae phone.

 

~> aish nuna is not fun.

 

>> of course i'm not you know how i would respond to you.

 

~> okay. Well I have something to tell you and don't freak out.

 

>> what is it. Im kinda busy right now.

 

~> Nuna in a few seconds two of our members will drop by and you have to choose one. Have fun. You will have a date with one them

 

>> what the hell. HWANG HYUNJIN








 

The call ended and you look up to see two of the boys running towards you. You sigh and clean up your stuff before they arrive.












 

Woah, that's a good run.




 

I was here first.




 

That doesn't matter. Now what's your answer




 

My answer seriously you guys. I'm not a toy to play around.




 

Look we were just playing around and the rest of them put a dare on us.




 

Hold up. You and the maknae. You both gotta be kidding me




 

Oh come on Shira. You choose one and we ain't wasting our time yeah.




 

Oh really.




 

Nuna I did not mean to do anything. Han hyung and Hyunjin hyung just had to do the dare.




 

Yah you agree to it



 

Han Solbi just look at your boys.




 

Lee Minho Yang Jeongin in the studio now.




 

Yes ma'am.









 

The boys walk away. Leaving you and your sister alone at the place. Solbi sigh and look at you







 

What was that.




 

Ask your lovely cousin and Hyunjin. They make those messes and I ain't gonna clean that up.




 

Oh well what brings you here.




 

I'm doing my work can't you see this paper. It's for them. Luckily they didn't ask for this.




 

Well that's just lucky. ITZY want to see you. And please let them meet the boys. Yeji needs to talk to Hyunjin. He keeps giving Ryujin hopes.




 

Little did he know that....




 

Nothing is going to be happened to them. Do your job, I will do mine.




 

Geez someone is on her period.




 

HAN SHIRA do your bloody work.




 

Aish fine. I will go get the girls.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

I told you not to mess around with Han's sister.




 

They are not my sister




 

Their surname is Han what to expect.




 

Dammit i would have gotten the chance if it wasn't Solbi nuna.




 

I'm so not responsible for this




 

Well you guys had one job.




 

And now she is going to kill us.




 

Hey I didn't get my chance with Yeonnie for a single date this month.




 

Not only you. Yejin is avoiding me for ITZY.




 

Alright guys lets do hardcore warm up.




 

Oh no please not that.




 

Oh yes get down right now.









 

All of them listen to Lee Yeon and Solbi. As they were in their push up position and holding it in. You came in with IZTY. Yeji saw the boys and her eyes went wide.










 

Yah... oh sorry. Unnie what's wrong with them.




 

Oh it's just your cousin and my lovely cousin is playing around. Daring the poor lovely I.N and dearly Leeknow to go to me for a date. You guys should really step up with this. Oh and your cousin tried to flirt with me.




 

He tried to OUCH. NUNA THAT HURTS.




 

Shut your mouth and stay in position.




 

FINE FINE.




 

I warned you not to mess around with them.




 

Well I never thought they would deal in with money involved.




 

You guys are on your break and you do stupid stuff. Han Jisung i expect more from you




 

I'm sorry nuna.




 

Not to me to your cousin Shira. You sir are sure going to get a lecture from your mom. Now recover.




 

I'm sorry Shira nuna.




 

Apology accepted. Now you guys can have fun but not involving me in stupid idea. I mean i cant date I.N he is literally the closest one to me and i only see him as a brother. Same goes to you Han.




 

What about me.




 

What about you.




 

If you see Jeongin as a brother. What do you see me as.




 

I....




 

Ryujin please take Shira out, she needs a break after doing her work. The rest of you back to practice or whatever. Hyunjin and Han you are coming with me. Bangchan can take care of the girls for a while.




 

Yeah sure.









 

They left. Leaving the rest of the boys and Itzy together with Lee Yeon. Everyone was shocked by what just happened. As they never knew that this would happen. Since it's getting too awkward, Bangchan breaks the ice and asks the boys to give the jacket to the girls since they are wearing shorts except for Yuna.

 











 

Well that was scary.




 

That was not Shira being mad right.




 

Not yet. She is just pissed off and confused.




 

You guys are off to the wrong foot.




 

If Yejin knows about this she would be pissed off too.




 

Well i seen you twins being mad before. I never seen Solbi nuna this frustrated.




 

Babe you kidding me.




 

I'm not. Besides why does she ask Ryujin and not you. I thought you are her best friend.




 

Guys now you know how the sisters are, you guys should be careful.




 

One thing for sure I didn't know that she is Han's cousin.





 

Really. Now my cousin is sure going go get it from me.




 

Yeji, Solbi unnie will take care of that. Now is the time to worry about Shira. She is very fragile.




 

What do you mean by that.




 

Oppa for 5 months you don't know anything about Shira unnie.




 

She was always cheerful. We never saw any other side of her until today.




 

You guys really need to know more before you act up.




 

Well guys Shira unnie.....