Chapter 15

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

YEJI LIA RYUJIN CHAERYEONG YUNA


 

Jae .




 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 











 

 











 

No you have to move to the side.




 

Yah that wont work if the cramp in one place




 

Hyung it wont look nice like that.




 

Yah are you a trainer or i am .




 

You are....




 

Then better stick to it. Stupid trainees dont even know how to work hard .




 

Thats enough. Kids Yejin is looking for you guys for fitting. You guys work hard enough.







 

The trainees just bow and left the room leaving Jae and Lee Yeon alone. Lee Yeon went to switch off the music and look at Jae who is staring at her.










 

What was that for .




 

Im just doing my job. Same goes to you.




 

Yah they are that stupid to not follow instructions .




 

Then you should lead them well.




 

Yah im not at fault for this. They are just wasting my time.




 

Then just quit then if they are really wasting my time.




 

Woah woah woah babe..




 

Hands off me. If you are done here please leave. Im using this room for the other trainees.




 

Oh come on we can have fun before they come.




 

Jerk like you is not worth my time.







 

Just then Jae wrap his fingers around her neck and slams her hard on the wall. Lee Yeon was groaning in pain. Struggling to loosen the grip.










 

Why are you so hard to freaking play with. Oh wait is it because of your sweet puppy.




 

Dont you dare involve him in this matter.




 

Or what. Where is your little puppy. Hold up. You and him have a little break. How sweet of him to let me play with you while he is in misery.




 

Dont involve Seungmin in this.




 

Or what. Tell me sweety. What would he do if i wreck you up. Its a waste of him to not get his first tatse on you. How about losing it on me. Wont it be fun.




 

YAH YOU FREAKING BASTARD.









 

Next thing happened. Jae was groaning in pain on the floor while she saw Seungmin were breathing heavily looking super mad at him. Doseong and Solbi came in. Solbi went straight to Lee Yeon while Doseong was trying to stop Seungmin but was end up being pushed away while Seungmin beat Jae up till theres blood appearing.








 

You jerk. Dared to ruin my Yeonnie. You are the cause of us being at the edge. Freaking bastard like you should not have be alive.




 

What would you do then. Kill me. Kill me all you want.




 

AISH YOU STUPID BASTARD. Should have die.aying your hands on my girl. Who the hell are you to say things to her like that.. JUST DIE.






 

Seungmin kept punching till Jae knocked out. Doseong quickly remove him off Jae. The atmostphere was so dim that no one dared to talk to Seungmin. Seungmin look at Lee Yeon and all she saw is tears in his eyes. Lee Yeon was about to go towards him but Solbi stop her. Seungmin sigh, yank his hands away from Doseong and left the room without any words out from his mouth. After few minutes the rest of the boys came by including you and Yejin.










 

Yah yah yah what did we missed out.




 

Oh damn he looks wrecked.




 

More like dead from Seungmin hands.




 

I feel bad for the janitor. She has to clean his blood soon.




 

Babe we need to find Seungmin.




 

Wait Seungmin is not here.




 

Hyung he is not here. If he is you would hug him already




 

What the... Seungmin did this.




 

Yeon ah are you alright.




 

Seungmin... i gotta find Seungmin...









 

Lee Yeon left the room to find Seungmin while the rest of them were confused at the moment. You look at Solbi who feels uneasy but you just gave a weak smile to her.








 

Babe whats with that face.




 

They will be fine. Its all recorded. I will give uncle prove. But Seungmin might need to be questions after the investigations.




 

What do you mean by that.




 

Guys lets just let Doseong oppa settled this. You guys have schedule to settled on. Lets just go





 

What about Seungmin and Yeon.




 

They will be fine. Come on Yejin. We cant leave the trainees alone like that. We have fittings to do .




 

Come on boys show is over

 













 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Seungmin ah. Seungmin... Kim Seungmin where the heck are you.




 

Why are you here.




 

Seungmin ah...




 

Leave. I dont want you to see me in this state.







 

Lee Yeon just sigh and went near him. Seungmin looking like a lost soul. She took away her outer wear and took his hands to wipe away the blood on his hands. Both of them were in silent as they never thought they would be like this again. After she wipe away theres still some wounds on his knuckle. She tear her outer wear and wrap it around his wounded hands. She look at his hands and start to burst into tears. With his other free hand he wipe away those tears and lift her chin up so both of them can look at each other.








 

Stop crying.




 

Im sorry for everything....




 

Im sorry too... For not believe in you...




 

Why would you do that. Why did you even be a murderer.




 

I would risk my life on anything for you. Because you are my Yeonnie. The one and only loyal Yeonnie that i love...




 

Seungmin ah....




 

I know everything. Everything that you wanna say to me. I know. Im just a fool that assume things so fast that didnt let you explain everything to me. Im that fool....




 

Seungmin....




 

Im really sorry babe. I am so sorry...









 

Lee Yeon place her soft lips on him. Seungmin were super shock but it didnt slow him down by wrapping his hands around her waist. It was a short kiss till Lee Yeon hit his chest.











 

You are so bad. You should have hold it up and not lay your fingers in him.




 

Im sorry. Please i cant bare to see him hurt you.




 

Now im not so never do that to others. Understood.




 

Yes maam. I miss you so much.




 

I miss you too hun...




 

Well from now on lets not do the same thing okay.




 

You mister should not make yourself in trouble. Now look at you you look like a mess.




 

Well my punishment wont be that harsh. Im sure our boss could keep one eye out.




 

Yeah right. You deserve better.




 

So you both skipping work and just make out in this rooftop. You do know that theres security cameras here.




 

Unnie...




 

Yeah yeah whatever so get your down to work. My uncle wants to see both of you. Just a little warning. You may die or you are force to do labour work.




 

Labour work....




 

Just get your down. I have other work to do.