Chapter 20

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

YEJI LIA RYUJIN CHAERYEONG YUNA


 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 













 

 










 

No dont let anything spilled on the top okay. If during yhose breakdance where this shimmer things stuck just leave it be and break it if you need to.




 

But nuna this is all your hard work.




 

Its okay. All i want is you to be comfy before the third VR now good luck.




 

Thanks nuna

 








 

You have been in a busy week since your uncle put you temporary to the rookies. Styling them and ensure that things went well has been challenge to you. Since its only you and Yeonnie that is incharge of them. Your staff were also tryong their best to help you out. Its finally the rookies debut show and you have been busy that you cant even meet your love ones. Even you bareky talk to your sister. As you are over the Make up area you were styling one of the rookie member hair and make up. Just then you heard some loud noise which you are sure that Straykids is visiting the rookies. You chukled and continue to do your work.









 

Nuna how are you with Leeknow hyung this days.




 

Well he is fine. Getting more sweeter ever since our last celebration.




 

I really admire you nuna.




 

Well you gotta work hard to live well dont you.




 

Nuna... how is it like to date someone who you never thought that you would end up with that person.




 

You will never know till it strikes you.




 

Bubz. Its nice to see you here.




 

I miss you too. Well i see that you are with my favourite kiddo. Here the hyungs bought some treats for everyone.




 

Hyung. You always give me hope to see better future.




 

And you better do well in those dance break. My lovely Shira make this clothes special for you.




 

Of course. Its been design for him. Now you are done. Call your maknae to get his hair done here.




 

Sure nuna. Thanks hyung.




 

Do well on your performance. So babe lets have our own time.




 

I cant bubz. I have work to do.




 

Aw... you still gotta be with us later right.




 

Well i cant. I have to work along the backstage.




 

Come on babe....




 

Babe i promise after this show i will be with you. But for now. I cant. I have to work for us.




 

For us what do you mean.




 

Well you guys are busy too. So i thought a little break would be fun.




 

You are finally gonna have breaks.




 

Yeah. I need to. Plus you are one special case to handle after weeks of not being with you.




 

Im that special. Babe i love you




 

Love you too. Now be a good role model. I will be with you once everything is over okay.




 

Alright. See you later then.




 

See you soon bubz. Save those treats for me.




 

Of course babe.













 

Leeknow gave a quick kiss to you and left as the rest need to leave so it wont cramp the place. Yiu get back to your work since theres not much time till the debut show starts. Lee Yeon suddenly came to you and smile while you are fixing the maknae of the rookie.









 

Omo your skills are getting better hun.




 

Well like i said skills are something different.




 

Well maknae you should be thankful that Shira unnie is your stylist.




 

Well Yejin nuna isnt that bad either. But Shira nuna is like different.




 

I'm the head of Makeup and stylist for a reason. Well let me just fry your hair and i will fix your clothes when we head to the backstage.




 

So unnie. Did you tell your guy.




 

Not yet but i will tell him after this is done.




 

Unnie. A week break might not be enough you know.




 

Yah a week is all i need. Besides i have to take care of myself.





 

But unnie. You are like working doubled.




 

Not here Yeonnie ah. Just trust me. I will tell him tonight. I promise.




 

If you say so. Well dont fry to much. His hair needs to change for second half of the show.




 

Aigoo. Well it can be adjust later. Let me just do you a touch up and after that we should be heading to the backstage.




 

Good luck kiddo.












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

《TIME SKIPPED》










 

Wow you guys well done.




 

Thanks nuna...




 

Well just tell your manager if you guys want me to work with you guys. I would be gladful.




 

Yeonnie Manager is so lucky to be friends with you.




 

Well we have been seing each other for years. Now im going to spend time with you guys more. Dont worry about anything. Shira unnie will always come to us




 

Nuna you are the best




 

Aye...




 

Now now. Go have some rest first. Then get change. Unnie lets talk.




 

Sure. See you boys soon.










 

Lee Yeon took you to more quieter place and faced you when its only both of you at the area. You look at her and just gave a weak smile.










 

Yeonnie ah. I will be fine.




 

Unnie. Thanks for everything.




 

Gurl. Its nothing much. You and i have known each other for so long. This is not a big stuff. Its part of my work too.




 

Still unnie. Other than work you been helping me personally. Which im thankful for. I meant it.




 

Yeonnie... you and me are like sisters. I would do anything to make sure everything went smooth okay... now all i want is you be the kids back bone. They need you when they are at their worst. You been with them since day one. They will find you more than anything.




 

Thanks unnie...




 

Well i got to go. Leeknow oppa is waiting. Im sure your boy will be here soon.




 

He will. See you soon unnie.













 

You smile and bid her goodbye. After you sre done packing your stuff. You make your way to the main door of the stadium. Since you know that Leeknow is waiting for you there. You just cant wait to spend time with him. After a long walk you saw Leeknow were standing few metrr away from the door. He was freezing since the wind is strong. You chuckled and went to him.







 

Oppa...




 

Baby you are here.




 

Come let get you to my car.




 

Yes please. Its freaking freezing.




 

Aigoo. Come on lets go. I have a place to bring you to

 












 

Both of you went to where your car is and settled down. Once you start driving off to the destination. Through out the ride, You are just there listening to Leeknow telling you multiple stories since its been so long and he always have things to say. You found it funny when the part he complains about the boys. After you reached the place you wanted to go. You parked the car and look at him afterwards.











 

Han River. This is the place you want to go.




 

Well its somewhere i want to tell you something.




 

Oh my dont tell me you are going to leave me.




 

Bubz no. Thats not it. Why would i leave you.




 

Oh thats great you shocked me for a minute.




 

Oppa.




 

Im sorry. So what is the thing that you want to tell me.




 

Well... its been three months now... and i have to tell you something. Which is something i didnt know how to tell you or i dont know if you could accept it babe....




 

Babe please dont scare me like this. Just tell me evrything please. I will loose my mind if you didnt tell me.




 

Okay... so... about few weeks ago i went to a hospital for a checkup with my sister.




 

Solbi nuna. Isnt she pregnant.




 

Yea... but other than that i did go for my regular checkup. And this is what i get.









 

You took the envolope from the storage compartment and gave it to Leeknow who is super confused with everything. He took it and look at you with his confused face. You smile at him and nod at him to make him see whats isnide the envolep. He did it and took out a paper that has ultrasound picture on it. Leeknow look at it closely and his eyes went wide when he saw it.













 

This is what i have been wanting to tell you bubz.




 

Babe... you... we... i.....




 

Yes bubz... thats your baby.... you are going to be a dad....



 

 

IM A DAD. Oh my gawd......




 

Bubz... are you okay....




 

Im finally a dad. Babe. Oh ky gawd why did you tell me earlier. I thought you were on pills that day. Aww. Babe dont cry.








 

You tears starts to fall and Leeknow pulled you into his embrace. You were glad that Leeknow is happy about the news. At the same time Leeknow was happy that he can have a family with you. He pulled the hug away and face you with his sweet smile.








 

Babe its going to be fine. Im happy, with you, with the mini us. Im sure that we will be happy with everything.



 

Thanks babe….



 

Most of all… thank you for staying by my side for this few years… i will neverbe like this if i never meet you



 

Thank you for staying by my side with all the love and care you fed me. I appreciate every single things