Chapter 14

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

YEJI LIA RYUJIN CHAERYEONG YUNA




 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 










 

 











 

Woah so there's ual harrestment here. I didnt know that




 

How did that even be impossible. Nuna this is insane fore him and yeonnie




 

I know that. So tell me what did you say to Seungmin after i left the room




 

To ensure that he knows how important Lee Yeon is to him.




 

Nuna i heard that Doseong hyung is helping along.




 

Yes he needs to. He is your manager and Seungmin is under our care. So i can't let him suffer in this small matter s.




 

So you are telling me that someone is sabotaging her relationhip.




 

Nuna then why Shira is risking her life for Yeonnie.




 

Jae is someone that Shira knows. However Shira never once wanted to get involved with him as she knew something bad would happen. That is why my little sister hates man up till she found Leeknow. You better not make any s or I will personally kill you.




 

Is that why Seungmin is part of the Drama right now.




 

Miracle that the director begged your uncle to let Seungmin be part of the drama. So yeah. Shira will take good care of him for this few months.




 

Is that why she looks busy this days.




 

You can say that. Now before anything happens. Lets see if i can fit you guys in any shows.




 

Shows what do you mean by any shows.




 

Unnie we have arrived.




 

Mwoh. Wait why is my baby here.




 

And why are you here.




 

Unnie this is not a joke or something right




 

Nope. Now both of Straykids and Itzy schedules will be combine. My uncle dont want any of you to worry about anything. You love birds better do well. Many broadcast station wants both of you.




 

Im sorry that we are that famous to grab their attention




 

Yah dont make me puke.




 

Oh i will join with you.




 

Guys. Listen. Right now theres few shows that wants all of you to do collaboration. While the rest thats in drama schedule they cant join you guys for the time being.




 

You are saying that their schedule is back to back without any long rest.




 

Yes indeed. Now today you guys spend time together. Leeknow Han. You both come with me.




 

Nuna you cant let me be here with this lovebirds




 

Yah Yejin is not here with me. The only love birds is Hyunjin.




 

Oh my gawd am i a ghost to him.




 

Yo, I'm sorry man.




 

Urgh whatever.




 

Changbin lead them to the plan that Bangchan told you about.




 

Dance collab you mean.




 

Yeah. Hyunjin lead them. Come on you both. We have to talk.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Wah thats fun




 

It sure is. Okay the leaders can take a rest. Shira ssi please help them standby for the next shoot.




 

Yes sir.









 

You lead Bangchan and Yeji back to the waiting room as its time for the maknae to shoot their drama part. While in the waiting room. You were adjusting Bangchan clothes. Yeji were looking at Seungmin who is looking through his phone in silence. You can sense that Seungmin is looking through photos of him and Lee Yeon. You sigh and softly mumble something that only Bangchan can listen.











 

He should have just see how the tape shows the truth fact.




 

You are saying that Lee Yeon is innocent.




 

Oppa. Have you ever wonder how hard to get evidence. Its one of the hells that i have to go through.




 

Glad that you are trying to wake him up.




 

I have to. Now im done with you. Oh Seungmin ah whats up.




 

Ah its nothing. Nuna will the next shoot be the last thing for today.




 

Yeah. After that we will have out meal. Then meet with your Manager.




 

Arent you our manager.




 

Im like a striker here handling so many roles at one time.




 

Still unnie how can you handle us.




 

Well i just feel fine and relax when handling this. Come on Seungmin lets fix you up.




 

Oh my. You really are a fixer stylist. Thanks Shira. Yeji ah stop staring at him. It wont fix anything.








 

Seungmin drag his feet towards you and Bangchan distracted Yeji by talking to her. Uou look at Seungmin who is not as active as he is. You sigh and cupped his face and squeezed his cheek. You chuckled and he pulled down your hands making him chuckled as well. You start to fixed up his hair and make up.










 

Aigoo someone is looking dull.




 

I dont know why but have you been through this mixed thoughts nuna.




 

Me. Mixed thoughts. You really wanna know.




 

Its okay if you dont want to tell. Im here just feeling...




 

Empty. Well i have been there before. Not too long ago. But still i gain my efoort to move on and now im with your most annoying hyung ever.




 

At least you are still happy with him.




 

But different people have their own endings. You mister should really pray that Lee Yeon is not cheating on you




 

I didnt say that she is cheatimg on me.




 

Your thoughts are making you think that she is when she is not.




 

Are you siding her nuna.




 

I am not little fella. Im just stating the fact. Also you should not assume things with that emotion of yours.




 

Nuna. Is there something that i should know but you wont tell.




 

Omo how handsome are you. Kyaa im so good on this.




 

Aigoo no wonder your sister said that you are like a master piece.




 

Aye Director nim.




 

Well all of you have a break. We will shoot the next scene in 15 minues. Following will be all of you.




 

Alright Director nim.




 

Great. Rest up. Do touch up if needed.




 

Will do.







 

The director leave. Both maknaes came back from their shoot and went to sit inbetween Bangchan and Yeji. Both of them were ignoring each other which leads to both leaders confused. You told Seungmin to change his clothes. You sat on the chair and look at the rest.










 

Why are you both looking like that.




 

They are ignoring. omo is there some tea.




 

Oh im sure there will be some tea ayee




 

Guys knock it off. Both of them are just tired from their first kiss and now they are shy.





 

MWOHRAGO




 

WHAT THE HECK




 

NUNA UNNIE




 

What... i read the script. Dont forget that im closed to the director and producer. I know whats going on whats not.




 

Aye nuna they are just too clueless when it comes to the script.




 

Aigoo all of them are turning red. Ahh the rest are missing all the fun.




 

Nuna am i wearing this right.




 

You really have sense. You look good. Now for the meantime take this.







 

Seungmin was super clueless when you hand out something to him. He took it and look at you with lots of questions.







 

Its a gift from me and Yejin. Look through ot when you feel you are ready. Dont worry its not something exotic.




 

Nuna is there anythingbthat i need to be fixed.




 

Oh gawd the weather is so hot today. Unnie is there any food available.




 

Aigoo. Leaders please help your maknae out. Im sure this is not their last time kissing each other arent they.





 

NUNA UNNIE....