Chapter 18 [Part Ⅱ]

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

YEJI LIA RYUJIN CHAERYEONG YUNA


 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 












 

 













 

You bring Leeknow out of the building and have a walk along the streets. Both of you were in silence since its too tense when you saw his eyes were full with tears. Leeknow calmed down few minutes after both of you start to walk along the streets. It was a fine walk till both of you reach the park nearby. You went to seat at the bench near the playground. He sat right beside you and sigh.












 

Sometimes things arent meant to be change. Just like how we really want to change the past. Yet we know that if we do better im future. Things will turn out differenly.




 

Why didnt you tell me things that i need to know.




 

Because its not worth to tell anyone about it. Its the past. I promise myself not to touch the past anymore. Im sorry that i make you feel a huge burden.




 

Still you could have just told me so i can do better than this.




 

You want to know something. When i agree to be with you i dont really want any of my pst associate with you. Because you are my present and future. By telling you my past doesnt mean that i am still stuck in the past. I want to be better for my future. Which is you.




 

Shira....




 

Just look at them kids. They are happy now since they are living in filtre truth. When they grow up they will hve different obstacles they have to face . Just like how i am facing when i was young. My focus with you is much more inportant than you worrying about my past. We are in the present Minho ssi. If we happened to be together till the future. We should start beong better so we can have happy ending. Just like how i love you for who you are now. Not your past. Not my past. I love our present where we love each other for who we are.




 

Im sorry...




 

You shouldnt be. Im the one who should be saying sorry to you. Its just a heads up so you know who i really am. So can we jot think about how my past is. Please Leeknow oppa.




 

I promise i wont think about it ever again.






 

You smile and lean your lips on his. You dont care about the public rumors but you know that you are spending your time well with your loved one. Leeknow deepens the kiss as he is telling you how much he really loves you. After few minutes he pulled out and interwined your fingers with him









 

So you are ready for fame.




 

Ready as you are bubs

 



 

From now on lets just be who we are. I love you Han Shira and i dont even want to let go of you till i die. I swear on that




 

I Han Shira peomise to love Leeknow for who he is and to share more happy memories with him till we die.




 

Thanks babe for everything....




 

Im thanking you. Come on lets go and have a wonderful dinner and you can have me all night for today.




 

Wow finally today is the day




 

I never say anything else but what is stated mister.




 

Well get ready for a fun night then.....














 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Oh my gawd how are you so hilarious.




 

More like your boy is much more hilarious.




 

Damn it Lia you dont have to attack him.




 

Then say it to your boy who is picking on my boy.




 

Oh my why are they fighting over silly things again.




 

This is why we stay as bestfriends.




 

I can agree with that. Just let them be. Im sure Bangchan can settle them.




 

Nuna you are dropping this. Really for the first time.




 

I aint your mothers. They should settled their own relationship. Im not the middle person who solves everything.




 

Nuna i salute you.




 

Babe why are they fighting again.




 

Just continue sleeping. They are just bickering.




 

Really bickering. My unnies are so outdated.




 

How can i not agree with that. So why are we here again.




 

Well you guys have collaboration. Im here to just be here because all of you dont have the access to everything. Being a manager is so urgh sometimes.




 

I feel you nuna.




 

Ryujin ah can you stop them from doing anything harm. I dont want them to get bruised for tomorrow.




 

Yes maam.




 

Aigoo kids....