Chapter 18 [Part I]

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

YEJI LIA RYUJIN CHAERYEONG YUNA


 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 












 

 







 

Well that looks a little off but its okay i will try adjust to your size. Just dont loose too much weight. It will look sloppy on you plus you are going to debut in two days time.




 

I will do my best for this. Thank you Shira nuna.




 

You're welcome.








 

As you were finishing the last person fitting. You were doing some last changes on the paper so you can insert it on a soft copy. While you kept your focus on it Yeji and Lia were walking their way to you. They saw you were super serious on work and they dont want you to lose focus. You heard their footsteps and smile while still keeping your eyes on the paper.












 

You girls dont have any schedule at all huh.



 

Unnie....



 

Is there anything i can help you girls




 

Oh well we thought that you are free plus the boys wont start if you arent there.




 

Ah... the dance collab. Im sorry girls my schedule is packed today. Solbi unnie knows about it and i thought Doseong oppa told you guys.




 

Well he did but Leeknow oppa wont move an inch. He said that he cant focus without you




 

Oh that fella. He will be fine.




 

Unnie. Can i ask something....









 

You stop your work and face them with a weak smile.








 

If you want to ask about me and Leeknow. Well we are fine. Its just that i have been busy with my work. Also we habe been trying to get better from our areguements. He cant focus because he is full of thoughts.




 

Full of thoughts.... unnie....




 

He knows about my past. Solbi unnie told him part of it. Im fine if you are asking about myself.




 

Unnie you dont look like one.




 

Im trying. Just dont worry about me. You girl go and finish off the dance practice. I will be there when im done with everything.




 

Alright...







 

The girls left and you sigh as you are trying to be better. Its been two weeks simce your last talk with Leeknow. You have been busy with your work since you are working with the rookies as well. You got no time to spend with the boys. You do pass by them but you didnt reallg give attention to your one and only boyfriend. On the other side Leeknow was also trying his best to understand you. After having a deep talk with Solbi. He starts to act different. You just want to end this hetic schedule and have more rest time. You finally finish with the changes and you head to the lounge area. You sat down at the eating area and rest your head on the table. You just want to not think about work at that time. Just then you heard someone footsteps. You ignore it and stay in your position till you feel someone presence beside you. You look up and saw Changbin sitting right beside you.













 

Did you have fights with Yejin again.




 

May i ask the same question.




 

Nah im just busy with work. Its so stressful.




 

You always come here when you felt those pressure. Tell me whats wrong with you




 

I at juggling my life and my relationship. Oppa how did you even juggle everything.




 

Just be yourself then. I thought you are the all rounder in this company.




 

I am but its too stressful. This and that and oh my gawd since when you bought coffee.




 

Han Jisung told me to get one for you. He said you need one.




 

Oh. He cares for his one and only cousin.




 

Shira. You need to have good closure with your problem. Also stop ignoring your boy. He look like a wrecked up boy




 

Im sorry

 



 

Yah you dont have to. Just be there for him. Make him realise that your past is nothing better than your future. Both of you love each other but he dont need to be so cautious.




 

You really drain yourself for this. Forget it. Its useless.




 

Yah just try it . Now do me a favour go to him and say, Yah you stupid jerk. Stop worrying about the past and think about our future. Yeah say that to him




 

You really want to die didnt you.




 

Aish jinjja. Just do it. Im sure it will work




 

Ah i swear when i have a gun i will shoot you.




 

What is wrong with my idea.




 

Idiot that will make him feel guilty. You know that guy is sensitive this days.




 

Oh well then tell me how will you survive. Tell me. Tell me Shira.




 

I dont know. I feel like im causing the burden




 

Yah you love him dont you.




 

Ofcourse i love him. He is my man that i fell inlove with.



 

Well then you are worrying for nothing.




 

You punk dont you have anything to do today




 

My schedule for today is give a talk to you. And give a talk that makes Leeknow look at you with questioning eyes.




 

Hold up. What do you mean by...




 

He has been standing there since you arrived here.








 

You turn to your right and see Leeknow is leaning on the wall looking at you and Changbin. You just stare at him without any words coming out. Changbin smiles and pat your shoulder.









 

His schedule is canceled for today. Hyunjin is not feeling well that is why the girls went to look out for you. Just talk to him. Im sure both of you can meet in the midway.









 

Changbin gave his last pat on your shoukder before leaving you alone with Leeknow. You just look at him in silence as you dont know how to start a conversation. Leeknow eyes were teary so he just sigh and turn to walk away but you stop him by walking towards him.






 

Oppa.....





 

Leeknow stop his pace and let his back face you. You sigh and grab his wrist to turn him around so he could face you. Leeknow were in tears so you wipe his tears with your sleeves.








 

Why are you crying.




 

Its nothing....




 

Oppa... come let go and get some fresh air.....