Chapter 4 [Part I]

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 













 

 







 

You were finishing Hyunjin's makeup as he is the last one who needs to be prepared. You finally realised how hard the job is as you have to be with them so early in the morning. The boys are surprised by how nice you work with them. Also they have been loving your style on them. After you finally finish doing the make up. You felt proud to see how perfect your job is.








 

Wow nuna you sure knows what i want.




 

It's my job to make you look fantastic on stage Hyunjin ah.




 

Thanks nuna.




 

Your welcome. Just be careful when you are eating. I don't want to see any spots on your clothing. It's hard to get rid once there's a spot on it.




 

Yes ma'am.









 

You smile and pack some stuff before heading to the sofa where Leeknow and Changbin are. While the boys were playing their games you sat right beside Leeknow and sigh while leaning your head on the wall with your eyes closed.










 

Must be tough for you




 

Well I had to go get the things at 5 am. Meet you guys around 7 am. Been with you guys since then and now it's just 3 pm. I'm so hungry and tired.




 

Well you can't beat Solbi nuna. She has more tiring job than you.




 

I know that. Just focus on your game and eat your food. Don't mess up the hair and clothes.




 

Lean on my shoulder if you are tired.




 

Im fine. I don't want to ruin those perfectly iron clothes.




 

You sure. All I see is Han is creasing his clothes.




 

What did you just say




 

I'm saying that you need to see Han before he creases his top clothes more.




 

HAN JISUNG.




 

Oh my gawd nuna I'm sorry. I will not crease it more.




 

Please. Thank you.




 

Guys rehearsal is in 15 minutes we need to get there now.




 

Alright Solbi nuna.




 

Come on. Let's go before you go to a hectic mess.









 

《TIME SKIPPED, BACK STAGE》










 

Would there be more time for them to do rehearsal for one more time.




 

Miss Solbi. We don't really have much time for them. Perhaps they just had to work more hard during live.




 

Aye Pd nim. Just another round won't hurt.




 

Lee Yeon ssi. It's not that I don't wanna give. It's all on schedule.




 

Well can't you just spare them like how you spare time on ITZY




 

Girls its all on the schedule




 

Please. Pd nim..










 

You were trying to wipe away Leeknow sweat while doing touch up on him. You heard all the conversation but you focus on Leeknow since you don't want to meddle with manager stuff.











 

You look really worried.




 

Well, I can't help to see my sister working hard for you guys.




 

That is just one side of her. But she is different when she is in the waiting room.




 

Really. Well you must be closer to my sister than.




 

The hyung lines are much closer. She talks about you a lot.




 

Really. Well sir. All I need you to do is to use the fan and try not to sweat a lot.




 

Can't help that i sweat due to dancing




 

Sir you just need to relax for now. Seungmin ah can you entertain this guy for a while. I have to touch up on the rest.




 

You are leaving me with him.




 

Well you sir need to talk more with him. I heard you both are a divorce couple. I could not help but to let you guys work out more.




 

Aish jinjja.







 

Give a smile to him and leave him with Seungmin while you move to Han since he is the next one. Han gives you a smirk and you just give a light smack on his shoulder.










 

Nuna, do you like him.




 

He is a great guy. I'm focusing on my job now. I can't juggle two things at the same time.




 

Oh come on nuna. I see what you like in your eyes. Is he perfect for you.




 

Stop talking nonsense. He is your groupmate. I'm here for work. Not to seek for love.




 

Ayeee nuna.




 

Okay you are done. Take this fan and walk away to the members.




 

Well we are not finished with this conversation nuna.




 

Yes we are thank you very much. Changbin ah. You are next.




 

Oh really. That fast.




 

I have fast hands. So tell me how are you and Yejin.




 

She is wonderful. Like she is sometimes a mess but she is wonderful.




 

You both are cute, you know that. Like you just did a good job in relationship wise. She talks about you but i never thought it's going to be you




 

Well i never thought she would talk about me




 

Well i know more but this is all i could say. You are done. Just don't mess us the hair. It's quite perfect for now.




 

Guys standby for another rehearsal. Han don't mess up the dance this time. Same goes to you Seungmin.








 

The boys get ready for rehearsal. You quickly take a look at every one of them to see if you don't missed out anyone. You turn around and see Leeknow standing closely behind you. You were surprised but the next thing you see is he cupped your cheeks and looked into your eyes.










 

Do I look good




 

You look fine silly. Now go to the stage and prepare for rehearsal.




 

Well you sure i look fine.









 

You smile and bring down his hands to hold his hands.








 

Yes. This is just rehearsal. Later during live you will do better. Now do the rehearsal. I will observe from backstage.




 

Promise me you will focus on me.




 

As a friend yes i will now go before my sister kill you







 

He smiled and squeezed your hand slightly before going to the stage for rehearsal. Lee Yeon went towards you and nudged your elbow.










 

What was that unnie.




 

He is being friendly I guess.




 

Friendly by asking you to focus only on him




 

Well i should watch everyone. I just hope none of them ruin their outfit. Especially Hyunjin.




 

Aye you put a lot of effort on them. I'm thankful that you are working with us.




 

My pleasure. Oh, it's starting.




 

First time viewing like this.




 

Yeah. Is this how you fell for Seungmin.




 

You can say that unnie.




 

I see. Well I'm falling for everyone.




 

Well you need to root for Leeknow oppa. You promise him




 

For today I will. In the future I will support everyone.




 

Oh I will anticipate that unnie.




 

Whatever you say Yeonnie