Chapter 16

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

YEJI LIA RYUJIN CHAERYEONG YUNA


 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 












 

 






 

Okay thats a wrap. Thanks all of you. Shira ya. Thanks for everything. Everyone good job.




 

Aigoo thats a great journey.




 

Yah love birdys. Better be gladful that you guys are doing well since day one.




 

Kya i never thought we would end this beautifully.




 

I never thought i would bring back two love birds today. Aigoo i feel like a mom here

 



 

Ayee unnie. At least you didnt break our promise to not tell our manager.




 

Yah both of you will be dead if both managers found out that you guys been datung for few months already. Aish jinjja what mess did i get into.




 

Shira ah. Just cheer up and stay strong. Thank you for all your hard work and i promise we wont trouble you in the future.




 

Yeah nuna thongs wont work out if it wasnt you who help us.




 

Okay okay. Get yourself change and we debrief. Take photos and bid good bye.




 

Alright boss.




 

Shira ah here is the clothes that was left in the car last week. Dont worry I already do laundry for that.




 

Thank you Seongyi PD nim.




 

You are welcome. Good work guys. This drama is going to be in high rating in no time.




 

Thank you Seongyi PD nim.



 

Alright the mens get change first. You girls wear this. You both will be going straight to an event.




 

Mwoh what event. Babe why didnt you tell me.




 

Babe i didnt even know up till now. My manager didnt even tell me.




 

Doseong oppa didnt tell you. Not even Yejin.




 

Yejin nuna have been busy with new trial fittings for the new trainees. Also Yeon nuna have been throwing up this days. Thats where Yejin step in to take care of her.




 

I heard that she fall sick for a week already.




 

She has been sick the whole time. Since she took a break from Seungmin. She have not been taking care of herself for so long and have insomia. Dont worry. They will be fine. Stop asking why and get change before this girls became a sin of their boyfriends showing their body to them.




 

NUNA



 

YAH HAN SHIRA




 

UNNIE.



 

WHAT THE....






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

You both look dead.




 

More like a zombie to me.




 

Did you guys do anything yesterday




 

Yah shut does mouth before i freaking slash you with this knife.




 

Yah dont talk to my Ryujin like that. It your fault that you didnt keep your promises.




 

More like she keeps on blaming me when i didnt even know about that. I know how i control my promises.




 

Aish jinjja just shut it.




 

Woah whats wrong with you.




 

You all of you are just so problematic.




 

WHAT WE PROBLEMATIC. Hyung do you even know the whole story.




 

Of course he knows. He is everywhere when this problem happens.




 

Heol... Nuna you know it too....




 

Duh im your manager. Ofcourse i know. Well Ryujin, Chaeryeong and Lia. You guys need to leave. Theres a event that all of you need to attend.




 

This is not over Han Jisung.




 

Aish jinjja you guys just go will you.




 

Im lucky that my bestie isnt like that to me.




 

Oh please boy. Unnie will Yeji and Yuna be there.




 

Yeah. Oh and before that give this to Doseong oppa. Its for Yuna.




 

Oh... okay....









 

The girls leave the place and left Hyunjin, Changbin, Felix, Han, Leeknow and Solbi in the dance practice studio. Solbi gave the boys the glare which makes them gulp in guilty. She pulled a chair towards them and sat right infront of them.











 

Nuna you look super scary like this.




 

Do i or its just your thoughts.




 

No.... You are scary everytime you gave the stare.




 

Nuna we are sorry....




 

Wow i didnt even ask anything.




 

Well we know that we are suppose to practicing well for the stage but we are just....




 

Glad you guys know that. Well now tell me why is Lia and Han fighting about.




 

Well they promise something which is still clueles for us to know. Its only the girls that knows everything.




 

Which leads them to have arguements every single wrong move they made.




 

Which leads to Lia cry every single night. Han being annoyed with his thoughts, both likes each other but never once confess their feelings




 

Solbi nuna is scary.




 

When is Shira nuna gonna come back




 

Oh come on. I have two new love birds dont make me have a headache with another one.




 

Hold up what love birds.




 

Nuna what love birds.




 

Nuna how can you know that i like her.




 

Your eyes shows. So would you guys stop acting like its the worst part of your life and tell Lia everything. Lia is super fragile. That is why you mess with one of them you are messing with all of them.

 

 


 

Wah nuna is super scary this time. So when can i meet Yejin.




 

She is busy dude. Give her a break.




 

BABY IM BACK.




 

MY SWEETHEART BABY YOU ARE BACK.




 

Oh here we go again.




 

I miss you so much




 

I miss you too




 

I freaking you so much that i dont know how long i could stand with this drama that is on going.




 

Oh drama what drama.




 

Lia and Han have been arguing for so long. Han like her but they just being cats and dogs all over.




 

Oh cool. Well this two have their own love story while filming. Hard to say that fans might even cought them anytime sooner.




 

All of the boys are finally dating. Wow thanks sis your uncle is gonna kill me.




 

Nuna if theres responsible to handle on let me be part of it.




 

Oh dont need to worry. Everyone is going to have a comprehensive punishment for the next few weeks. Also they have to delay their comeback.




 

Wow i never knew my job will be this easier




 

Im glad you like it.




 

Can anyone explain what happened. I dont understand a single thing




 

You will soon after all of you have meetings with the upper heads.




 

Damn.....