Chapter 13 [Part Ⅱ]

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

YEJI LIA RYUJIN CHAERYEONG YUNA




 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 










 

 













 

I swear to my life never leave you three in this kitchen ever again...




 

Babe we didnt burn the kitchen




 

Minho hyung is right. Babe please dont kill us.




 

You guys. We are here not to babysit all of you.




 

Still. You girls are the only one who wont burn this kitchen

 



 

Whatever it is. Boy you need to learn how to properly season this food. This is super bland




 

I told you we should just make ddeokbukki



 

Hyung just shut it. You are the ones who ask to make this.




 

I miss Solbi nuna cookings more.




 

I miss that too.




 

Im done with the food. Thanks for the meals.




 

Yah you barely eat anything.




 

I said im done. I will be in the room if you guys need me.











 

All went silent when they see Seungmin isnt in his good mood. Bangchan was about to go after him but you stopped him. It went silent for few minutes till I.N speak up.










 

Seungmin hyung.... He kinda has a fight with Lee Yeon. I dont know what happened before. He just got mad with Lee Yeon.




 

Yejin ah you dont know anything about it.




 

Im her twin but i dont get involve in relationship matters. They are mature enough.




 

Yejin ah you settle with the boys. I will talk to him.




 

Babe you know Bangchan can handle it




 

No babe. You promise me that I have to talk to him. You are following.




 

Guys just go. He needs you the most.










 

Yejin gave a nod and grabbed Leeknow's hands and went towards where Seungmin is. Leeknow was hesitating to open the door but you just open it without knocking. Revealing Seungmin on his bed, playing his guitar looking so sad with tears flowing down. You slowly went in and sat beside him. Giving him open arms. He hugs you tightly and you pat his back as he starts to burst out into tears. Leeknow was jealous at first but you just assure him that you are calming Seungmin down. After a few minues Seungmin broke the hug and sigh as he looked at his guitar that had words on it.













 

Is it hard to live like this




 

Its not that hard if you are strong Seungmin.




 

Nuna... i thought she would be the only soul that i would hope for... she... she...




 

Seungmin. You cant assume things if you dont know the full story.




 

Nuna. I saw it all. She cheated on me. Just like that. I thought she was busy with schedules but meeting other guy behind me. How is that not assuming.




 

Yah rant it out now and not be mad at my Shira. She aint the one who broke your heart.




 

Seungmin have you ever once listen to her explaination.




 

Theres nothing to explain about. Its all been seen. Nothing can hide behind this.




 

Still Seungmin. No matter how hurt you are. You need to listen to her. Who knows you are wrong.




 

You dont know her. A liar that hurts me just like that.




 

Seungmin ah. I know her better than you. She is most passionate girl who would do anything to her work. But to her love ones. She never once betray or would want to hurt you. She loves you for whonyou really are and you know that yourself. So please. Try to stay calm and understand why she did that to you. Listen to her first before telling her what you really feel. Please Seungmin.




 

Just leave me alone nuna.




 

Seungmin. You know who you really are. If you love Lee Yeon so much. For once try to be in her shoes. She has been working hard to juggle her life, her career, her love for you. Please im asking you for once. Try and listen to her before you listen to your own heart. Dont feel regret after this.











 

You gave a light squeeze on his hands before uou left the room. Leaving Leeknow and Seungmin alone. Leeknow just sigh and put his hands on Seungmin shoulder.









 

You know. Shira wont risk her life for this. She hates to see any of her love ones in this matter too.




 

You dont understand. What if she does that to you.




 

Well i would be hurt too but i never once hurt others. Listen wont make a difference but it will ease the ones that knows what they went wrong. Besides Lee Yeon wont stop fighting for her love when someone tries to sabotage it. Remember that Seungmin. All the girls we know is a fighter and loyal to their love ones. Especially Lee Yeon. Your only girlfriend that you fell in love long time ago....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
















 

Are you sure Jae is the one who tried to sabotage your relationship.




 

If it isnt him. Why would he personally send pictures of me to Seungmin.




 

Yeonnie you need to be truthful to us.




 

I am. Jae has been working with me ever since Yejin cant help me with the trainees. I told you i dont drink but something was in that drink before he could even laid his hands on me. That was lucky because Doseong oppa was there since Yejin ask him to fetch me.





 

So you know about this babe. Like for months and you didnt bother to tell me.




 

Babe i know all of the girls here arent a drinker. But Jae himself are and he is super suspicious that night. I'm sorry i didnt tell you because you and Shira are busy with Straykids. Even Yeonnie dont want to tell Seungmin up till she have evidence.




 

You both are super stupid arent ya.




 

What did we even do wrong, unnie.




 

The last time he ever did that was at the dance practice room right.




 

Yeah thats were they ask for drinks and stuff.




 

Well nobody knows about the secret cctv that was installed there except for Shira and Yejin. They have the pass to access that area.




 

So you are saying that Shira and Yejin are the ones who are able to access the cctv.




 

Well thats what Shira ask my uncle to install it without anyone knows.




 

But how does Yejin knows about it




 

She saw the camera. I dont know how but she saw it. That is why Shira and Yejin has tge control.




 

Unnie we are getting side track here.




 

So what you are going to do.




 

What im going to do. I dont know. Seungmin doesnt trust me anymore. He took a break from me which i didnt even agree on.




 

Yeonnie. Whatever it is you have all those voice record of Jae trying to threat you right




 

Yeah. Its all in my phone.




 

Well you keep it first. I will have a talk on other managers that is on the trainees. You make sure that you gain Seungmin trust back. Losing him would be a big lost for you.




 

Is there any other things that i have to take note of.




 

Make Seungmin see that you are innocent. Let Jae be exposed to Seungmin of everything that has been happening to you. Seungmin has to see everything.