Chapter 13 [Part I]

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

YEJI LIA RYUJIN CHAERYEONG YUNA




 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 









 

 














 

So you agree on that instead of this




 

Well perhaps you know better than me Shira.




 

Of course. The top fashionista stylist once told me that design dont really matter as long as it looks good on those body shapes. It will look super appealing.




 

Well your parents really make the right choice for you to study fashion.




 

Ayeee so are you up for quardrant date




 

Quardrant so you are part of us now.




 

Well im still new to the circle. So what do you say about it.




 

As the senior here im guessing that you are doing great in private dating.




 

Oh please its my skill. Which i found it super y.




 

You unnie please keep it PG 13.




 

Oh well i know you will go over it when it comes to Changbin.




 

Unnie shuush dont let Lee Yeon knows. She hates this stuff.




 

Yejin my love. I know more than you do.




 

Shira stop teasing her.




 

Unnie what a surprise in this department.




 

Well im here to ask you for something.




 

Must be something fun. So what is it.




 

Your schedule will be re assigned also you might be busy for few months.




 

Few months woah whats happening.




 

Oh... You will be handling Bangchan, I.N, Yeji and Yuna for their drama next week onwards. So you might need to save up all energy for that




 

Does that mean i wont get to see the rest that often




 

You can say that also uncle wants you to be the temporary manager for the boys too.




 

The other manager wont be available

 



 

He broke his leg. Im so sorry Shira i should have told you sooner.




 

Its okay. I mean its a new thing to exprience right.




 

Well im worried about Minho. He might have this lost spirit when you arent around.




 

Well i can handle that but when Bangchan and I.N is not around. What would the rest do.




 

Just some individual schedule




 

Unnie you can let Danceracha have a quick debut plus for few months and their last comeback was months away.




 

Yeah unnie. Yejin giving a good idea




 

Shira. Danceracha needs you in order to make them debut




 

Oh.... well you are the manager. Im sure you can make them busy




 

Easy for you to say. I will send you all the files and schedules you need for nextweek onwards.




 

Sure unnie.




 

Also you and yejin will head back to their dorm later.




 

Just me and Yejin




 

Oh no. You both along with the maknae line




 

Cool. So our boys will be stuck with you.




 

Of course. Its to avoid Shira and Minho catch by the annoying reporters. You both need to inform Yeonnie since she is not following us today




 

She is busy with what.




 

The trainees. They need to be on fleek but it turns out that their managers want them to work even harder for that




 

Okay. I didnt know that Yeonnie have extra work than me.




 

Thats because your focus is only on girls group Yejin ah.




 

Oh right. HEOL MY TWIN IS BU-SJNEOFNAKJDJE





 

You girl better shut your mouth or Changbin will appear out of knowhere.




 

I gotta go. See you two days after.




 

Unnie i will watch my mouth. It hurts you know.




 

Unnie where are you going.




 

I have to go somewhere with the other manager, theres some things i have to settle so I won't pissed Bangchan out. Even Doseong oppa is busy this days




 

Unnie are you and Doseong a thing.




 

For me to know for you to find out kiddo. Get the boys safe. I dont want any other complaints.






 

Yes maam







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

Babe babe please listen to me




 

How can i when all your reasons are all the same.




 

Babe im doing this because i have to. Its not like...




 

Stop please. I dont want to hear it anymore.




 

Babe just listen to my explaination.




 

WHAT ELSE AM I GONNA HEAR. I had enough. You keep saying that you have nothing on you. But all i see is lies. Schedules are schedules. Im not that dumb to even double check your schedules. But all i see is you with that guy.




 

I told you that he is nothing but a worker.




 

Worker. Thats bull. Worker wont even be that close till he nearly laid on you.




 

KIM SEUNGMIN.




 

IM DONE OKAY. IM DONE. This thing has been happening for months. Freaking months yet nothing change Yeon... Nothing....




 

Seungmin please....




 

We need a break... I need a break from this....




 

No. Seungmin please dont..... Dont leave me please.....




 

Lets take a break.....






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

《TIME SKIPPED》












 

Woah hold up so you are saying that.




 

Yes nuna he is acting all weird all of a sudden.




 

Nuna your boyfriend is sure a weirdo.




 

He is not a weirdo. Same goes to Changbin.




 

Well we never judge people with relationship fellas.




 

Can someone tell me why Seungmin is not here but you both are here.




 

We dont know.




 

I.N better not lie to us. We can sense something is not right




 

We really dont know. Like he sudden ask Solbi nuna to change place with both of this fellas.




 

Yah that is so mean.




 

Well guys we have arrive.




 

Wow finally. Nuna your driving has improved I see.




 

Perks of having guys that cant stand my driving. I have to take practice for that.




 

Thanks nuna.











 

You just chuckled after the boys are happy with your driving. The boys went up first since you are waiting for the rest at the carpark with Yejin. Both of you were talking about how hilarious if both of you ever hang out for a date. Minutes later your sister van appears and the first thing you see is Minho and Changbin running out of the van towards the both of you. Leeknow grab yor waist and twirl you around as if he never see you for so long. You chuckled at how happy he is. However you saw Seungmin looking so down and angry at the same time. You pat's Leeknow shoulder and he brings you down.








 

Babe whats wrong with him.




 

I dont know. He was like that since he came back from meeting Lee Yeon.




 

Thats weird....




 

Whatever with them. At least im here with you. You are staying right.




 

Yeah. Unnie said that she cant be here now. Im guessing manager stuff.




 

Wow so you are like temporary manager




 

You can say that.




 

You both better get in the dorm before paparazi came here and booms you both are dead.




 

Come on lets go. Bangchan hyung really loves to annoy me.




 

More like he is worried about us babe. Lets go. I need to talk to Seungmin.




 

You aint talking to him alone love.




 

Fine fine you can come along but first you need to get yourself washed up. You smell




 

What the.......