Chapter 4 [Part Ⅱ]

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 













 

 









 

《TIME SKIPPED》








 

As the boys are done with their performance. All of you were in the waiting room. Waiting for the end part of the show. Some of the boys were having their lunch since they are hungry. Also Some of the boys were having their nap time. You were sitting beside I.N who was not eating and were playing games with you. Han saw you and went to sit right beside you.













 

Hold up. You guys played this without me.




 

Sorry cuzz i didn't bring an extra controller.




 

Next time bring more nuna.




 

Well Han hyung are the worst at this game




 

Really. Man, I should have brought more controllers.




 

I guess you should have. Well nuna how is your first day with us.




 

It was fun. You guys are the coolest




 

Aye nuna you were fangirling for other groups here too.




 

Well I'm not the only one. Lee Yeon also did that.




 

I did what.




 

You were fangirling the rookie group. Remember.




 

Oh... Hey i told you not to say that to the boys




 

Don't worry. Your boy is sleeping. Damn it that my fifth time dying.




 

Nuna. Practice makes perfect.




 

Yah Han Shira.




 

Yes may I help you sir.




 

Come with me.




 

To where may I ask.




 

Just follow me.




 

Just go nuna. I will play the games for you and win it.




 

Thanks Han.













 

You gave the controller to Han and stood up. Leeknow grab your wrist and drag you to the table where it has food. You saw his food there and he sat you down on the empty chair right beside him and he sat down beside you. Right at the opposite you was Changbin, Bangchan and your sister.












 

What is this for.




 

Eat those. Dont starve yourself.




 

But i'm not hungry.




 

You were starving and you haven't eaten since we got here. You need to eat.




 

But this is your food.




 

Just eat with me will you.




 

Shira. Just eat. You can't skip meals. Uncle let you work not to starve yourself.




 

But unnie. It's his food.




 

Girl if i were you i would already eat those.




 

Shira ssi. Leeknow cares about you so eat with him. He won't bite. Plus his food is too much for him to finish it.




 

He purposely took alot for you. He knows that you are hungry.




 

See they even agree. So now eat please Shira.




 

Okay okay.










 

Without you wanting him to whine more you ate the food with him. He sometimes feeds you since you chew really slowly. While your sister looks at you and has the widest smile you never see before. You want to talk to her but you dont want Leeknow to shove food in your mouth. So you just focus on eating with Leeknow. On the other side. Han and I.N were playing your games and Lee Yeon were sitting near them with Seungmin. Lee Yeon eyes were on you as she never thought to see things that she never expect. Seungmin saw her reaction and chuckled.














 

Babe what is wrong with our stylist nuna.




 

Well little secret to tell you. That is her first time doing that with a boy. After 4 or 5 years.




 

Wait, you know her that long.




 

She has been my best friend since elementary school. We dream of working together one day and here we are




 

I never thought my baby would be someone's best friend.




 

Well you don't know much about me and Shira unnie. But the thing is she is somehow happier than before. It's like she found someone who is like her.




 

Isn't that a good thing babe

 



 

It is but just look how cute they are.




 

Weirdly cute. LeeKnow hyung is having the most fun time with her.




 

Yah Han Jisung. You let your cousin be like that with him.




 

Miss Lee Yeon you are lucky that only us can hear that because the others dont know that she and Solbi nuna are my cousins.




 

Oh.... babe im sorry....




 

Another TMI wow that's new.




 

Wait so Han hyung is cousins with Solbi nuna and Shira nuna.




 

Yes maknae. The Shira nuna that you are close with after a few days. Thats my lovely cousin. Just don't tell anyone yet




 

Heol....




 

But if we keep a secret. Why should we even.




 

Shira nuna is now focusing on work now. She will slowly tell people one by one. Don't worry if something bad happened. She won't be mad at us.




 

I had never seen her mad before.




 

Well guys. Sooner or later you will see. Now let me play those games. I'm bored.




 

Assa couples vs non couples. Lets go.