Chapter 6 [Part Ⅱ]

Stay by me

   HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 

  SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

  BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

  HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN

 

  YEJI LIA RYUJIN CHAERYEONG YUNA




 

  NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

  BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH












 

Aigoo thank you for buying a lot of our breads and pastries.






 

The customers leave the bakery your dad went to put in more bread and pastries. The door bell was heard. He looked at the door and smiled.








 

Omo what do we have here



 

Dad, I miss you so much.



 

I miss you too honey. You brought a guest.



 

Annyeonghaseyo. Leeknow imnida



 

Omo arent you from Straykids.



 

Yes he is dad. So where is mom.

 

 

 

She went out of town. Your grandparents want her by their side. She will be back tomorrow. You are still staying at your sister house or getting a new house.



 

Planning to get one. I need mom's approval that's all.



 

Aigoo. Well bring him upstairs. Let me put the close sign and bring some pastries up. We will have a talk.



 

Alright dad.










 

You grab Leeknow hands and went to the second level where people enjoy their drinks or foods from the bakery. Both of you settled down and you sigh

 

 

 

You are staying with Solbi nuna and not with your parents.



 

It's been a few days. My mom has this conflict about me leaving the house. Well I'm their last daughter.



 

So are you going to leave them



 

It's not like I want to... It's just....



 

Alright I bought some butter croissants and tea. It's that fine for you Son.



 

Its fine.. Thank you…..



 

Just call me Father Han. Your leader calls me by that name.



 

Father Han. I'm fine with this. Thank you so mucn.



 

Alright. So my dear daughter, how is your work.



 

Well it's fine. I get to know the boys more. Especially the maknae and Han Jisung.



 

Oh that cheeky little fella. It's been so long since I met him. How is he.



 

He is fine dad. So is there any progression this week.



 

I sell a lot of things after my regular customer knows that you are working with my brother in law. Plus I might need to have Leeknow do signings for the regular customers.



 

Dad that's not necessary.



 

I would be glad to do it.



 

Oppa really. You would sign the blank papers for my dad customers.



 

It will make your dad's business more popular right.

 

 

 

Aigoo. Thanks son. You should really get someone like him, Shira.



 

Dad. I will but not now. I want to focus on my work first.



 

Wow okay. So tell me how are you and him.



 

Me and Leeknow oppa. We are fine. Totally fine.



 

We are getting to know each other more. Also your daughter is really working hard on her work. Every stage outfit came out prettily designed because of her hard work design. She did really well for the 5 months working with Straykids.



 

That's nice to hear. I know she will do well. She knows where to stand. I'm proud of you Shira.



 

Thanks dad. Oh I have to get this call. You both have a talk. I will be back.



 

Go ahead dear. We will be fine

 

 

You smiled and went to pick up the call leaving Leeknow and your dad alone. As your dad is sipping his drink. Leeknow is rather nervous to be around your dad. Your dad chuckled and looked at him.









 

Don't need to be so tense. I'm not gonna be like other dads who bite people.



 

Well I never expect to meet you like this Father Han.



 

Well Shira loves to bring people in unexpectedly. Especially when that person did something guilty.



 

Oh... i'm so sorry Father Han.



 

It's okay. You said you are still getting to know her. She really doesn't want anyone to be a burden about her. Besides she is still recovering from her panic attack. Just be aware of her at some point

 

 

 

I will try my best to keep Shira in her healthy state.



 

Son... you like my daughter don't you.



 

I...

 

 

 

You are the first person I met in this state. I don't mind you liking her but all i ask is take good care of her. She really has a weak heart. Would you Leeknow...



 

I will. I promise not to hurt her.



 

I know you won't. I can see through your eyes.



 

Thank you Father Han.



 

Alright I am back. So what did you guys talk about

 

 

Mens stuff. You young lady don't need to know much. Well my break time is over. You both have your break time together. I'm getting ready for afternoon sales.



 

Want us to help.



 

Shira, he would have other schedules to do, am i right. You also have work to do. Just finish up the drinks and food. Head back to the company. It's not good to steal a member away when they are busy.



 

Alright. Have fun with the sales.



 

Have fun to you too dear. Remember what I said Leeknow.



 

Don't worry Father Han. I won't forget about it

 

 

Your father smile, giving a peck on your forehead before heading down to the bakery. Soon after you look at Leeknow who is drinking the drink that your father brought. You blink multiple times and move closer to him to make him talk about what he talks to your father. He pushed your forehead with his pointy fingers and finger flick on your forehead.

 

 

 

 

Ow that hurts you know.



 

You are too close to me.



 

Well you seem to be fine even if we are this close.






 

You close the gap between you and him. With your face just inches away from him you look into his eyes and blink.






 

You are too close Shira.



 

You look fine like this

 

 

Am i too handsome to you



 

Your eyes are beautiful.



 

Shira if you don't move away i would possibly kiss you.







 

You moved away and sat close to him while resting your hands on the table

 

 

 

So oppa what did you talk about with my dad.



 

You really want to know.



 

Well if it's about me yes i would.



 

If that's so. Your dad told me how you really need someone to be with so you won't feel lonely. Oh what if i be one of them

 

 

 

Really i dont think thats the talks about.



 

Oh really. You were so up close earlier and now you have second thoughts.



 

Oh you are so annoying at times.



 

You found me cute when I'm annoying. Am i right.



 

What I did not. Oh my gawd. You are lucky that you are a handsome idol that i can't kill



 

Oh see you said I'm handsome.



 

It's because you are. Come on Solbi unnie is looking for you. I didn't know you been missing for hours.



 

Well I need a getaway from your sister hell. She has been giving intensive physical training. Also, Lee Yeon doesn't give us a break.

 

 

 

Poor guy. It must be tough after playing around huh



 

Well blame your cousin and Hyunjin.



 

But oppa. You cant blame them fully since you agree to their stupid game.


 

Aish fine.



 

Oppa want to play a game with me.



 

What is it this time.



 

Well if you play with me. I will save you a few days of break from my sister.



 

That's your deal.



 

Well you have a break free pass and you can hang out with me without asking my sister or the girls for acknowledgement

 

 

 

Well i would but in one condition



 

Sure what is it?



 

I want you to do a dance collaboration with me for my next comeback.



 

Wait, you are going to have a solo comeback or what.



 

No. It's the Dance racha. We have our solo track for that and its dancing. We will dance with a dance partner but I want you to be mine.



 

You want me to dance with you. What about Hyunjin and Felix.



 

Hyunjin will probably choose Ryujin. Felix will get Chaeryeong to be his partner.



 

Oh well if you insist then it will be done but you still have to play a game with me

 

 

 

Okay okay what's your game.



 

We play like a cupid.



 

A cupid. Wait don't tell me....



 

Yes, us as cupid trying to make Ryujin and Hyunjin confess their feelings. After that we will move to another target.



 

Hyunjin and Ryujin like each other. Are you for real?



 

Oppa can't you see how both of them look at each other. They are like hiding cats.



 

Well that's TMI for me. So how long you want to play this game.



 

If we manage to make them confess to each other. I will be your whatever partner you want me to be but not more than that.

 

 

 

What if we failed.



 

We should never give up and make it happen. We are cupids remember.



 

Shira what if we failed.



 

Sadly you don't have this executive free time as you want. Solbi unnie will like it when you failed it



 

Solbi nuna knows about this.



 

Nope. You are the only one. It's between us.



 

Wow, I'm super honored. Well...



 

So what are your thoughts.



 

Fine, I will play this game with you. With my condition

 

 

 

Wow really oh my gawd. Oppa you are the best










 

You feel super happy and went to sit on his lap giving him the best hug. He was surprised that you suddenly aat on his lap. He smiled and hugged back till you pulled away to look at him. He wraps his hands around your waist.









 

You mister are going to have the beat life in this game.



 

Really I will.



 

Yes oppa. Okay let's head somewhere.



 

Where should we head to? Won't your sister be worried about me

 

 

 

You are going to have your free day today. I already tell her that you are with me till the end of the day.



 

Really end of the day.



 

Yeah. We have cupid work to do so let's have fun before that.



 

What type of fun may I ask.



 

My type of fun. Come one we don't have time to waste.