Chapter 7

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

YEJI LIA RYUJIN CHAERYEONG YUNA





 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 







 

 






 

《FEW DAYS LATER 》






 

You were at the office doing some paperworks and checking on the last minute design before giving it to the clothing production to make the outfits for the boys. As you are doing your work Yejin and Lee Yeon came by and gave you a cup of coffee that they buy from the cafe below. You look up and smile.











 

Well hello there my ladies.




 

Unnie we brought you your favourite




 

Thank you for the coffee. So tell me what brings you both here.




 

Well about that....




 

Our lovely boys told me that you and Leeknow oppa are getting closer and closer.




 

Oh yeah we are. But not as close as how I am with the maknae and my cousin.




 

Well you missy tell me what happened a few days ago.




 

Nothing happened. Really.




 

Unnie. You know you should tell us if he does something to you.




 

Also I heard that you bring him to your dad's bakery.




 

Well i did bring him there but nothing else really happened




 

You look like you are hiding something from us




 

My lovely twins. I did not habe anything hiding from you. Dont worry too much.




 

Well if thats so. We will just do our work.




 

You both arent gonna work on the boys.




 

They have different schedules today.




 

Yeah. Only Hyunjin, I.N and Han are at the dance studio.




 

Where is the rest.




 

Leeknow Changbin and Seungmin have photoshoots. Felix and Bangchan have interviews and they have dance practice later at night.




 

Unnie what time is your work end.




 

Oh it should be after ITZY have finished their recordings and came back here. After that I'm free.




 

Well can you stay till the boys are back. We have to look out at the trainees




 

You both are incharge of the trainees.



 

Yeah. We are. Just for evaluation. After that we have to focus on Straykids since they have upcomming comeback.




 

Oh really. I see....




 

See you soon unnie. We are heading to the dance studio.




 

Well lets go together. Even if we are going fo be at different levels.




 

Well you are done with your paperwork right




 

Well it can be done in later days. Come on, I need to meet Hyunjin.




 

Aigoo....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Oh my gawd that is so funny.




 

More like its weird hyung.




 

Yah once in awhile i'm here having fun with you both and not in the studio or laying on my bed




 

Still, those dances are weird.




 

I'm not as weird as Leeknow hyung.




 

Oh really. He is not weird as that Han.




 

Omo nuna good to see you.




 

Wait, you were at the office. How can we not know that.




 

Well i have been in the office for quite some time. So what are you guys doing




 

Just killing some time before the rest of the members come.




 

Nuna i heard that you are on a deal with Leeknow hyung.




 

Indeed i am. Its a secret. Dont tell my sister.




 

Of course we wont. So tell us whats with you and Leeknow hyung.




 

Before i tell you about me. You tell me about you and Ryujin.




 

What the. I have nothing to do about her.




 

Hyung you are blushing.




 

He does blush everytime we talk about ITZY.




 

Especially when Felix hyung hangs out with Chaeryeong. He always asks Felix what does Ryujin talks about.




 

You know that you should ask your cousin Hyunjin ah.




 

You talk like its easy for me to say nuna.




 

It is easy if you express it with guts and balls ofcourse




 

nuna since when you dont have filter while talking




 

Yo Han our maknae is at the age of understanding man




 

still nuna...




 

Yah. Its between us. Just tell us




 

Okay okay. I have a huge crush on her. Like so huge but i dont know how to like... Nuna help me. You are like the cupid. Please be my cupid.




 

Just because im close to Ryujin doesnt mean i can be your cupid.




 

Nuna you did that to one of our guy manager too and he end up with the most beautiful woman i ever seen for his age.




 

Really you want me to be your cupid.




 

I just want to know what she likes what she dislike. What she really love doing.




 

Hyung Ryujin is like one of a kind. How can you not know how she is.




 

I bet that he is always avoiding her everytime she is around.




 

Nuna please help me out. I cant help but to just think how perfect she is to me.




 

I can help if you play your part well.




 

YES MAAM I WILL.




 

So nuna what about you and Minho hyung.




 

About me and him. Theres nothing much really




 

Really nuna. You gotta be kidding me.




 

Im not. What you guys really want to know.




 

What you really feel about him.




 

Wow thats a hard question. Lets see....







 

Before you could even answer back, you heard the door banged open and you saw Felix, Changbin and Seungmin running in while Bangchan and Leeknow walked in. You chuckled at their cuteness and how loud they are when the boys are together.








 

GUYS WE HAVE ARRIVE.




 

WE BROUGHT CHICKEN LETS EAT.




 

Oh Shira nice to see you here.




 

Annyeong boys.




 

HAN SHIRA YOU ARE HERE.










 

Leeknow saw you sitting on the floor. He went towards you and lay his head on your lap. It took quite awhile for the boys to settle down. While Leeknow still laying on your lap. He took your hand and start to play with your fingers. You dont mind him doing that but Han, Hyunjin and I.N were giving you smirking face as they are still waiting for your answer. Bangchan saw you and Leeknow he chuckled. Rest of the boys starts to eat as they are hungry.












 

So sorry that you have to entertain him like that.




 

Its okay. At least i bond well with the rest while you guys are not around.




 

Well thats good. Oh Solbi nuna told us that uou are at the company. Also she has other work to do since she just got the email about our new outfit.




 

Oh that fast. I just sent the new one hours ago.




 

Nuna you sure knows how our style is. Its fascinating.




 

Felix, im a Stylist and a fashion designer for a reason.




 

Nuna have you seen the twins around.




 

Oh they told me that they are looking after the trainees. After they are done with the trainees they will focus on you guys




 

Well twins are working hard for us.




 

Ofcourse they are. They would do anything to have time with you boys.




 

Nuna you are staying till we finish our practice right




 

You guys saw ITZY members anywhere when you came here.




 

Well we saw them walking to their dance studio i guess that they had just finish their recordings




 

Well then my working hours are done. My sister will bring you guys back to the dorms right.




 

Yeah right after we finish practice.




 

Great then im staying with you guys




 

Cool. We are going to have fun.




 

Leeknow hyung stop playing with her hand and eat.




 

Im not hungry, im just tired.




 

Hyung you need to eat. You have not eaten since the photoshoot. Solbi nuna bought us food for us to eat.




 

Leeknow ssi you should eat. I dont want my sister to kill you if you starve.




 

I will eat if you eat




 

I will eat if you let go of my hands.




 

Fine.











 

He let go of your hands and sat up. Not leaving your side he starts to eat the food infront of him at the same time letting you have the best part of the chicken parts. The boys were curious at the same time hoping that Leeknow will truly find his other one. At the same time you are just having a great time with the boys since its been awhile since you hang out with them. However Leeknow on the other hand were having conflict of his feelings as he doesnt want you to know that he have feelings for you. He just need the right time to express his feelings towards you.