Chapter 17

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

YEJI LIA RYUJIN CHAERYEONG YUNA


 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 












 

 









 

Babe babe babe please stop sulking.




 

Ah im not gonna listen to that.




 

Babe please. Okay okay im sorry. So please babe look at me.






 

You turn and face him. He gave his cute face that you cant resist however you still gave him your sulking face making him pulling you towards him and peck your cheeks.








 

Im still mad at you.




 

Im sorry. I know i should not make you upset but its been so long since we are like this babe.




 

We meet each other every single day. You even lock me up every morning till im late for work.




 

You still love me even if you are sulking.




 

Urgh fine. This is my last straw for today.




 

Okay thats nice so what is your plan tomorrow.




 

Send in draft. Fittings for the rookies. Settled clothes for the drama team. Spend the rest of my time with my bed.




 

  1. Im not even inside any of your schedule.




 

No you dont. Now can you let me go. You are so gonna kill me if you keep doing this in this company




 

So what everyone knows about us. Why cant i be like this.




 

Because this visual of yours are killing my kindness. Now let me go or you are so sleeping in the corridoor tonight.




 

Babe...




 

Dont babe her. You did something wrong she deserve to be upset. Now let her go. You have practice to go.




 

Nuna cut me some slack please.




 

Just go. I will be fine.







 

He look at you and just sigh. You peck his forehead and remove yourself from him. Leaving the walkway to your office since you have work to do. Leaving Leeknow frustrated and Solbi chuckled. She went towards him and place her hand around his shoulder. She drag him to walk towards the dance studio where the rest of the boys is.










 

Well tell me that you always forget how bad her sulking is.




 

I always make the same mistake. I know i should be a better boyfriend to her.




 

Lucky for you she is cutting as much as she dont want to.




 

What do you mean.




 

She loves you so much that she cant stay mad at you. She change so much ever since she took you in her life. She can be mean sometimes but when it comes to someone she loves. She never once loose a fit on anything.




 

Because that isnt her to be at.




 

Exactly. Now her past years have been tough. You make sure that my sister dont have to go through another therapist session.




 

Therapist....




 

She didnt told you. She had a bad exprience when she is in Paris. She took a year session which leads to who she is now. So becareful. She might see you as threat.




 

Nuna...




 

Its for me to know for you to find out. Now get in there with no thoughts in your mind practice hard. I will be fetching all of up after Seungmin is done meeting Lee Yeon.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Yah you should be careful next time. You now how hard for you to recover from that panic anxiety.




 

I know but something about Leeknow oppa seems like different

 



 

You feel ease with him even though you are upset with him




 

Yeah. Is that weird.




 

Nah its not. Still just be careful. Im sure Solbi unnie will tell him something you wont tell to him




 

Well that seems true. So you are meeting Seungmin later.




 

Yeah. What about you. Arent you going to meet your lover boy.




 

Nah. I have many work to do. Besides the other stylist told me the the fittings for the boys might have to be delayed.




 

  1. no. Wont that drag both Itzy and Straykids schedule. I mean they have collab next comeback right.




 

Yep. Also the drama team. Im so tired of their back to back schedule.




 

Well perks of the show being so successful. Season two is going to be more fun.




 

You are saying that because your man is acting as a third wheel.




 

Well they should have cast other member but he is still awsome.




 

Shira. HAN SHIRA.




 

Yes Yejin whats the matter.




 

Oh there you are. Well i just got approved by the manager that the rookies can start their fittings also the clothes are acceptable. Exceptional for the maknaes. Its too bulky but im guessing we can reduce the style make it more modern trendy style.




 

I like it when you have the same thoughts as me




 

Well i send you the approval. Tomorrow i will help you out. Also Yeji told me that she needs new style that can last her for few songs without itching her out.




 

Ahh for the special stage. I have that covered.




 

Alright. See you girls soon.




 

Wow she is more busy than me




 

Well thanks to you who glamour the girls so well that she has so many things to do including the girls solo schedule for modeling.




 

Im the company all rounder. Too bad that im.not in the dance division.




 

You better not steal my position unnie.




 

Chill man i wont. Besides im the collab manager. I have more tiring jobs than you.




 

Sometimes you are full of surprises.




 

Im honored to be in that position so wanna grab some coffee




 

Your treat i dont mind.




 

Sure lets go. I have finish my part for today. Besides i dont want to steal you too long






 

Ayee unnie....