Chapter 1

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 















 

 












 

It's the day where you could finally have a work path. Since you don't want to burden your parents more. You decide to work with your sister since your uncle(your mom brother) company, SZ Entertainment, offers you a job to work as Stylist for a group. You gladly accept the offer since you like to style people up and you have been part of a big fashion company before. As you were already finished getting ready. Your phone starts to ring. You grab your things, including your phone. Went to the dining room and picked up the call.









 

~> oh unnie whats up

 

>> you remember that you need to be at uncle's office in the afternoon right.

 

~> yeah it's after lunch time. I thought i would meet you there

 

>> well i'm kind of free now. Yeonnie and Yejinnie are taking over my boys for me at the moment.

 

~> well if you are free. I'm glad to have a free ride there

 

>> oh you don't mind meeting some of the boys on your way right.

 

~> you are taking the company van

 

>> some of the boys went out and i have to fetch them

 

~> well i don't mind. As long as they aren't like Yuna. Im fine.

 

>> you do know that you are going to meet them right

 

~> unnie. You still have not tell them about me

 

>> no im sorry. Well I will reached by in 15 minutes. Care to pack me some fruits while waiting.

 

~> fine. Im hanging up.









 

You hang up and you saw your mom walking in the dining room





 

Oh mom. Good morning.




 

Morning dear. You look more beautiful than before.




 

I get the beauty from you mom. Where is dad.




 

Ah. He went out early. He said that he needs to prepare more since you are starting your new job today.




 

Well I'm working for my uncle now. It's nice to work with Aunt Jessy but it's too hard for me to work out reach.




 

Well I'm sure you have your own dreams to catch on Shira. Here i already prepare this early morning. Your sister does love to eat cherry and grapes. Have some soup while waiting for her.




 

Thanks mom.




 

Eat well. I will be at the garden. Just leave the dishes when you are going out. I will wash it. Have fun working there. I heard that there's cute boys there.




 

Will do mom. Thanks for the food.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
















 

Reminding Shira is done. Seungmin, Changbin, Leeknow and Hyunjin are at the studio. Han and Felix is on their way there with Yejin. Bangchan is...




 

Nuna, sorry i'm late.




 

NUNA IM SO SORRY. I WOKE UP LATE.




 

It's fine guys. Besides, you will be under Lee Yeon for today.




 

Yeonnie. She will be with us for the whole day.



 

Yes Chan. She will. All I need you to do is to not make Seungmin and Yeonnie have a cat and dog fight.




 

Lee Yeon nuna will sure be a crazy fox if someone messed up the choreo this time.




 

Well that depends. Let's get going. Close the door.











 

Both of the boy st behind, Bangchan close the van door and Solbi drive off to fetch you. While they were on their way, Bangchan were knocked off to sleep while I.N were playing their phone. He looked up for a second and saw the driveway looked so different. He went curious and was about to ask Bangchan but he was asleep. Instead he looks at Solbi with a questioning face.










 

What's with that face maknae.




 

Nuna where are we going.




 

You remember that I said you boys will have a new stylist that will work with Yejin.




 

Oh the new stylist...




 

Well i'm going to fetch her and you will meet her soon.




 

Our new stylist is a girl.




 

Shocking. Well she worked with ITZY before. It is just for a big event but she will be your stylist permanently. Don't worry she is a sweet girl.




 

Is she a nuna too.




 

Yes I.N ah. You will like her trust me.









 

He just nods and Solbi continues to drive till she arrives at the house. You were waiting for her at the main gate. Solbi gave a horn which woke Bangchan up and shocked I.N for a while. You smile and hop in the van.










 

Hi there my lovely sister.




 

Hi to you too Shira. Well meet Bangchan and I.N they are from..




 

Straykids. I know you talk about them everytime i meet you.









 

You turn to look at the boys. Bangchan just smiles and I.N just look at you silently.











 

Boys this is Shira.




 

This is your sister, glad to meet you.




 

Hi well i have extra fruits packed up. It's for you guys.




 

Oh really. Thanks.




 

Oh my gawd our first meeting in a van. It's a pleasure to meet you




 

Well she talks about you a lot. Like really.




 

Oh thanks. Well i hope to see you guys a lot too.




 

Nuna. You really look like Jisung hyung. Like im for real. Like just your face is really similar.




 

Well she looks similar but i just hope her personality is different.




 

Guys. She is different from Han. She is someone who would exceed your expectations. Now you guys talk while I drive. Who knows you both can get along.










 

The ride went on and surprisingly you and I.N talked more than you expected. It's very warm and calm during the ride. While your sister is glad that you are friendly enough with the boys. But you didn't know what was going to come next. Just your sister knows what is going to happen to you.