18 (Pt. 1)

My Three Prince Charming

 

*Beep Beep* you’re alarm went off but before you can shut it off someone kindly did so besides you.

At first you thought it was Eunji unni but then she hates sleeping with you because you take all the blankets to yourself. You slowly turned around and only saw a redhead sleeping next to you, well half asleep since he just shut off the alarm and was rubbing his eyes.

“What. The. Heck?!” you got up in shock noticing that Chunji was next to you

“What are you doing in my bed?” You asked pointing at him

“Sleeping” he replied and was about to plop back down when Eunji came into your room and was greeted by her little innocent sister in bed with her fiancée.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~~~~~! TODA—“she was shocked

“LEE CHANHEE! WHY ARE YOU IN THE SAME BED AS MY BABY SISTER!” she approached him and threw him to the floor then check if you were okay

“Did he do anything weird?” she asked

You shook your head no and before you could check up on Chunji, he got up gave you a peck on the forehead then headed out the door. Before the left completely, he looked back and with a smirk he said

“be ready for today birthday girl” he kind of warned and went to his room. You blushed in your bed and saw how Eunji was looking at you

“You like him?” she asked smiling

“No.” you replied and laughed

“He’s a playboy. No way” you continued and was about to change when Eunji unni suddenly threw a box at you.

“Happy birthday sweety! Change into that after your shower and come down for breakfast okay?” she smiled and shut the door behind her. I looked at what’s inside the box and it was typical. Another dress, Eunji unni always wanted me to wear dresses, it was more feminine and attractive or so she said. 

You finished your shower and were about to head down but decided to take things slow. As you slipped in the baby blue dress  your sister got you. As much as you hated the dress, you had to admit it was cute. The baby blue shad blended in nicely with the lace around the bottom and around the chest area. It had a small ribbon around the waist to tie everything together. You also wore those but white flats with a bow in the front. To you, you seemed like a clown but to everyone around you were stunning. Which was why when you headed down for breakfast, L.Joe and Chunji couldn’t even look at you without blushing like a tomato.

“I know. I look weird right?” you said looking at the two and was about to head back up when Chunji pulled you

“No. It’s actually really cute” he said and led you to your seat. He kindly pulled out the chair for you. Playboy knows his manners you thought and looked at L.Joe who was still avoiding eye contact with you

She’s so cute today. That dress looks really nice on her. Good job Eunji noona!He thought in his head as he would steal glances at you during breakfast and sometimes getting caught but was only greeted by you with a smile.

“~~~~~~. We have a party planned for you tonight.” Mrs. Lee suddenly announced

“Eh? A party? There really is not need” you protested. I mean it’s just another birthday you thought

“No. It’d be fun. You can meet many friends there” she stated

“L.Joe and Chunji will be with you the whole day okay. So remember come back around 5pm” Mrs. Lee continued as she took another bite out of her pancake.

“Mrs. Lee and I will be busy so have fun before the party!” Eunji unni excitedly told you

“Okay.” You replied

“Let’s go” Chunji said suddenly tugging you.

Then before you got up L.Joe gladly pushed the chair away from you to make things easier

“Thanks” you chuckled at the fact that you were being treated like a princess today

As you three headed for the door, you wondered where you were going to go when suddenly 3 other people popped up in front of you. One you already knew but the other two you didn’t.

“Happy birthday ~~~~~~!” the boy yelled from afar and ran to you embracing you.

“Thanks Daehyun oppa!” you laughed and hugged him back

“You’re 18 now!” he smiled and gave you a kiss on your cheek making you blush.

“Oppa!” you said playfully hitting him. She’s so cute today! He mentally screamed

“What are you doing here?” you asked then saw two more figures approach the four of you but those two suddenly disappeared as they went to L.Joe and Chunji’s side.

“Oppa! Good morning” the two girls greeted them and kissed their cheeks. Somehow your blood boiled as you grabbed Daehyun’s hands and headed for the gate.

All L.Joe and Chunji did was greet them normally. They probably are like that all the time you thought to yourself as you asked Daehyun where he wanted to go.

“It’s your birthday you decide” he said pinching your nose

“Em... How about… Everland?!” you jumped up in excitement!

“I always wanted to go there!” you said

“Sure” Daehyun replied and smiled at the all excited you.

L.Joe and Chunji not sure of what they did that got you mad followed behind you as the two girls clung onto the both of them. When you guys arrived at the car, Daehyun kindly offered you shotgun as he opened the door for you.

“Thanks” you smiled and go on. As you were about to buckle you seatbelt, Daehyun reached over your shoulders and did it for you. That’s sweet of him you thought and blushed and thanked him again

That Daehyun, what is he doing with me ~~~~~. She should sit with me!Chunji thought as he got in the back with L.Joe and the two other girls who were sitting besides the two of them.

“Hey you two. Stop bothering L.Joe and Chunji and introduce yourself” Daehyun spoke up at the two giggling in the back.

Thanks Daehyun.L.Joe though annoyed already at the girl besides him

“I’m Sohee. L.Joe’s future wife” she said while trying to get closer to L.Joe but he slipped from her grasp and sat in the second row.

“She’s not.” He replied and glared at her

“WILL BE!” she pouted and sat in the back.

“I’m Yeeun. I’m Chunji’s girlfriend” she smiled and continued to hug Chunji

“Ex-“ he corrected her and ran from her sitting next to L.Joe now.

These two playboys!You mentally screamed at them

As the drive went on you got hungry and ate some snacks you had with you. You were eating pocky when you tried to feed one to Daehyun who was driving but was interrupted when L.Joe suddenly ate it from your hands. You pouted and was about to give Daehyun another one when Chunji did the same thing.

“Yah!” you yelled at the two who was now laughing and high fiving each other.

“Here oppa” you said handing him another one.

“Thanks” he said and ate it while smiling. Does she really not know that those two idiots are jealous? Haha he thought as he continued to drive.

After awhile you got tired and were sleeping when suddenly you noticed someone putting a jacket on you. Chunji being the gentlemen once again took off his jacket and placed it on you. This was maybe the 3rd time he did it, but every time he did that it made think of him more.

“Thanks” you whispered and slept

Cute.Chunji thought and leaned back waiting for the arrival at Everland.

Today’s gonna be a long day L.Joe thought looking at your sleeping angelica face but, at least I can spend it with you. He smiled and brushed some strands of hair from your face and behind your ear.