A whole new world

My Three Prince Charming

First time in my life, I was welcomed to place with more than 50 people bowing down in and saying "Welcome home Miss and Young masters."

Well okay, it wasn't directed at me but you get the point. Normal people don't live in a house where you can fit literally 5 football fields. It isn't even a house then! it's just a vast piece of land with a mansion built on top of it! The house was big and grand with the cascades of shadow hinting the backyard that was filled with flowers. Then to the left was the pool that was so big my old house was only half of it! Literally, I can have a pet shark in there and it would be just fine.

Suddenly, I felt a jerk on my hand. I looked and saw that it was the women holding onto my hand telling me to go with her.

I looked back at Chunji and L.Joe and followed her inside the house. As soon as I got inside, she told one of the maids in the house

"Get her washed up and some nice clothes for dinner" then she smiled at me "just make yourself at home. Don't be shy and just call me omoni" she smiled and walked away.

OMONI? What? Why would I call her that? She's not my mother. And why do I need to shower when I already showered before! And what does she want with me? Didn't she say that unni will be here? When can I see her? Tons of questions flooded my head as soon as she departed and I followed the maid up the stairs. All I saw was an amazing house with incredible interior design.... seriously.

"~~~~~~-shi. Please go inside. The bath is ready for you and we will prepare your clothes once you are done." the girl smiled and left.

I was standing in awe inside the bathroom. I mean how can the size of a bathroom be as big as my whole house? That is insane! Here I was thinking that life cannot be so much more different than it was in Busan, Seoul is definitely something else alright.

"~~~~~~-shi, here are the clothes placed on the table for you. Please let us know when you are done" the girl said once again

"ehh... ookay.." I answered and started to dry myself with the fancy pink towel. I wrapped it around my body then headed for the door to where my clothes were placed. Let's just say that this house is not normal at all. Not one bit.

"Where is it?" I asked while looking around

"Here" she said and entered the room and picked up the most beautiful dress I've ever seen.

"But, that's not mine" I said while looking at the beautiful white dress. Simple but yet really cute. It was about the length of my thighs if I were to wear it and little puffs on the shoulder with a lace on the chest. All I can say is that it was simply cute.

"Yes, but the young master thought it would suit you better" she said and started to comb my hair as I sat down on a chair in awe.

"Who?" I asked

"Chunji-shi. He said that white would be a great color for you to wear and that this is the perfect dress for you so I brought it here" she said while continuing with my hair.

"Oh.." I said while reaching for the dress. Man was it beautiful. Can I really wear something this pretty? I'm so plain though I thought as I placed the dress down and began to dress myself.

"~~~~~-shi. The young master was right. You look really pretty in it! It brings out your brown hair and perfect body line!" She said while holding my hands

Somehow she was more excited then I am wearing the dress.

"emm.. you know, it's kind of weird if you're calling me ~~~~~~-shi. Just call me by my name" I said and smiled

"But..."

"It's okay" I smiled again and griped onto her hands to tell her I'm comfortable with it

"~~~~~~" She said

"Yes?" I answered and we both chuckled a bit

"Oh. I haven't introduced myself have I? My name is Kim Eunjung. Nice to meet you." She said while hugging me

"Eunjung-unni" I said while hugging her back. Then we were interrupted by a knock on the door

"~~~~~, are you done?" I heard Mrs.Lee's voice

"Yes, Mrs.Lee I'm done" I said while heading for the door

"I told you, you can call me omoni." She smiled and grabbed my hand again

"Come" She said and took me to the living room. Then I saw her.

I saw unni! But something tells me that she's not happy at all....