A New Start?

My Three Prince Charming

 

It’s been 3 month since you discharged from the hospital. Instead of living with Eunji, you decided not to as their wedding is picking up and they have a lot of things to manage. But, it wasn’t like you were living at the Lee’s either. It seemed awkward to live with people that you don’t know.

--~~~~’s POV—

“Oppa!” I called as I just finished my morning shower and breakfast!

“Oppa! I want to go out today!” I said knocking on Daehyun’s door.

“Fine! I’ll go myself!” and slowly made my way down the stairs as I was still in my crutches. Last thing I remember was that the doctor told me that although I was healing quickly, the crutches will stay for another month or two. Just great, it’s now fall and the weather is nice to take strolls and wear dresses when I am stuck with these stupid crutches.  And the thing is I can’t even remember how I hurt my leg again!

“It’s such a nice day today” I said while stretching my arms and breathing in the fall air.

“It’s been already 9 months since I came to Seoul and yet, my memories can only recall so little.” I clenched my head again as a sharp pain came through. Every time I try to recall something from my memories, my head ends up pounding so hard that I lose my trail of thoughts

“I need you baby- baby- baby” my phone rang as I quickly fumbled in my pocket to find it

“Hello?” I picked up without looking at the name

“Noona!” I heard and realized it was Sehun

“Hey Sehun!” I said chuckling at his exciting voice

“What’s up calling me so early?” I said looking at my white watch that read 9:23AM.

“Want to hang out with me and Luhan hyung today? We’re having a dance practice and Teen Top are going to join us too!” he said. I paused a little before answering as I recalled him introducing me to Teen Top only 2 weeks ago and they already act like they know me.

“I don’t know. Noona isn’t really that capable of getting there to you, you know” I said and looked at my crutches and noticed someone on a motorcycle stopping in front of my gates.

“I already got that taken care of” Sehun replied

“Noona, L.Joe hyung is there to pick you up so just go with him okay?” he said

“I don’t know. I don’t really know that L.Joe guy” I told him shaken at the fact that L.Joe was now staring at me from the gates like he was missing something. His eyes that stared at me were lonely and broken. He had this mysterious aura around him that made me want to approach him but I was too scared.

“Noona….”

“You, you know hyung!” he said

“Yeah, I met him a month ago” I chuckled because Sehun sounded so nervous over the phone right now

“That’s not what I meant! But Noona, you have to come okay?” he begged and I couldn’t help it but nod and reply

“Okay. I’ll go” and I hung up making my way to the door. As soon as I swung the door open and told the maid to tell Oppa that I’ll be going out, I was greeted by L.Joe

“Good morning L.Joe-shi” I greeted and bowed my head

--L.Joe’s POV—

“Good morning L.Joe-shi” she greeted me formally. At the sight of her bowing I realized how close we were but at the same time so far.

“Good morning ~~~~” I greeted her and led the way. Though she was getting use to the crutches, she was still the same so clumsy. Every now and then she would either get the crutches stuck or she would trip. I couldn’t stand it anymore, don’t get me wrong she was so cute trying her best but she’s too clumsy and if she gets hurt again I think I might just never leave her alone. I know that Daehyun-hyung told us that we need to give her time to recall things, as the doctor suggested it too but I was too anxious. I needed her more than ever and she needs me too, not that she knows.

In one swift movement, I carried her in my arms like a princess as she just stared at me with those warm and big brown eyes of hers. Her pink and kissable lips just slightly parted and her small hands on my chest surprised of my action.

“It’d be better if I carried you. Wouldn’t want you to trip like you always do” I said seeing her blush in my arms as she began to wrap her little arms around my neck supporting herself

“Thanks” she whispered as she rested her head on my chest. This was just like the first them when I carried her back to bed from the garden when Chunji’s ex suddenly came back from whatever she was doing. I wished the moment lasted longer but the end of the road was just up ahead which caused me to let out a long sigh.

--~~~~’s POV—

My heart was being so fast in the arms of L.Joe-shi. Somehow it doesn’t feel like it’s the first time he carried me. The way he pulls me close to him and how perfectly he just sweeps me off my feet and into his arms, as I laid my head on his chest I heard his heart beat beating so fast as if it was about to jump out. Suddenly, a feeling hit me. A warm and nice feeling, as if he was watching over me and loving me for so long but I shook that thought out of my head as I recalled that I only recently met him.

“L.Joe-shi am I heavy” I asked while seeing he let out a sigh

“No why?” he said continuing to walk towards his motorcycle

“You just sighed right now” I said in a low voice hoping to hear from him that I wasn’t heavy

“I was just thinking.” He told me

“About what?” then I felt him pause and look at me with those lonely eyes again

“About this girl who I am crazy in love with but she can’t remember me because of an accident and even though I am with her so much she doesn’t feel the same as I do anymore” he sighed and continued to walk.

“She’s a lucky girl you love her so much” I said a bit disappointed knowing that the girl isn’t me. I mean he said he’s been in love with her for a long time and all.

“She’s also stupid” he laughed and placed me on the backseat of his motorcycle

“Why’s that?” I asked curious of why he called the girl he loved stupid

“Because she can’t tell how much I love even though I’m in front of her eyes” he said and took out a pink helmet as if he had it for awhile. Maybe it was her helmet; I mean it would make sense to carry an extra one for the girl he loves. But pink is my favorite color.

--L.Joe’s POV—

“Because she can’t tell how much I love even though I’m in front of her eyes” I told her as I took out her helmet and placed it on her head. I remember how when she first rode on my motorcycle she was so scared but she was so cute too. How can a girl be cute pretty and beautiful at the same time, well needless to say ~~~~ had it all.

“Let’s go” I told her as I placed her crutches on the side and taking her hands and wrapping it around my waist

“Hold on tight” I said as I sped off and to the dance studio.

“I hope this would work out well” I said feeling ~~~~~’s head on my back.

--Daehyun’s POV—

I watched ~~~~~ and L.Joe leave as I stood in the windows of my room. There no way I could take her out when this whole month they have been planning this surprise to trigger her memories. As much as I want to be the one holding onto her, she’d only see me as an Oppa and nothing else. I love her but, I know she’d be more happy with them. Plus it’s time I find someone who only loves me.

“Okay. Time to head to the practice room and help out!” I said and changed my clothes calling L and Chunji to see if they arrived yet. I know that L.Joe would take a long detour until him and ~~~~ will reach the practice room.