Target. Park ~~~~~~

My Three Prince Charming

 

All they saw was you standing by the window with your long brown hair flowing down your waist from the wind that blew in. The image of you was magnificent. Neither Chunji nor L.Joe could take their eyes off you until you spoke up.

"Thanks for taking care of m-- OH WAIT! You're the boys I bought the tickets for!" you pointed and approached them

"hm... nice place you have here" you said while walking by the bed and sat down

"Yeah. You kind of-" before L.Joe could finish Chunji did it for him

"Fainted. You fainted and I brought you to our house" Chunji flashed his charming smile at you 

This kid, all he does is try to bag girls. I'm the one that carried her into the car and cooked for her. Gez, plus, I pointed her out first. I should have gotten dibs. These thoughts came across L.Joe's mind as he witnessed Chunji approach your side on the bed. 

"Oh, thanks" you replied and smiled

GOD SHE'S CUTE! Chunji smirked and winked at you

Did he just wink at me? You thought and shivered. You were not the type to be concerned with boys, especially not right now because what's important is finding your sister. 

"What's your name?" L.Joe asked

"~~~~~~. My name is ~~~~~~~. Nice to meet you. And yours?" You asked while looking at the two who was now standing in front of you

As L.Joe set the plate of food down Chunji quickly took the chance the grab your attention.

"I'm Lee Chanhee, but I like being called Chunji. It seems more like a cool name you know, to match my image" Chunji smiled and winked again at you. He was wondering at this time why you weren't fainting like all those other girls did when he winked his famous wink at them. 

"Oh. And you?" you pointed at L.Joe

"Lee Byunghun. But I prefer L.Joe. It's like my last name and English name put together." He said while patting the seat next to the table in the room telling you to come and eat.

As you walked towards the table, you're weak legs gave in and landed on the floor, quickly Chunji came to your side and picked you up.

"Light as a feather! You need to eat more ~~~~~~" He said and placed you in the chair next to L.Joe

"Thanks" you said and began picking at the food L.Joe cooked.

After awhile you got changed after a shower and met the boys outside in the living room. Because your luggage was soaked you had to wear L.Joe's clothes, a simple T-shirt and some basketball shorts. But the shirt was so big on you it seemed as if you weren't wearing pants inside. Before you were about to sit down on the sofa you heard the door bell ring. 

"I'll get it" Chunji said and walked past you, allowing you to smell his cologne once again. A very sweet and attractive smell. One that keeps lingering in the air even after he left the occupied space that once held him.

"Who is it?" L.Joe screamed from inside the living room.

"OMMA!" Chunji yelled in shock.

"what---" before he could answer his mom quickly walked inside

"Okay, fess up. Who got sick?" She asked and scanned the room when her eyes quickly landed on you.

"Who's she?" and she quickly looked at Chunji

"You guys should know better than to bring random girls home!" She yelled and looked at you up and down

"What's your name?" she asked and glared at you

Feeling scared you had no choice but to answer. But L.Joe seeing that you were intimated by his mother sat closer to you to ease the tension you had a bit. He eyed you that there's nothing to afraid of and you spoke up.

"Annyonghasaeyo. I'm Park ~~~~~~-imnida." You said while getting up and formally doing a 90 degree bow

PARK ~~~~~~~? Isn't that the name of Eunji's sister! The one I have been looking for. No way, I couldn't be this lucky! The women thought in her head. And before she could ask more questions you heard your phone ring. 

"Oh. I'm sorry but I have to pick this up." You said and looked at your phone. It was unni and well, you being clumsy forgot it was in your pocket and never felt it vibrate because you were unconscious for the longest time.

"Eunji Unni!" you screamed in excitement allowing echoes in the house to be heard

Did she just say Eunji. The women smirked and continued to listen into your conversation.

"Unni! I'm in Seoul! I came from Busan to look for you! Okay, I don't care about what you have to say but as long as we stick together everything is okay. So please come back to Busan with me!" I begged over the phone but as soon as i finished all i can hear is unni's rage.

"YOU. GO. HOME. NOW. DON'T STAY IN SEOUL. IF A WOMEN CALLED MRS.LEE EVER LOOK FOR YOU DO NOT TELL HER YOUR NAME." She said and continued to rattle on

"Look, unni wants to come back soon but you have to listen to me. Leave now" She said

"But--" before I could finish the women took the phone from my hand

"Eunji. Look it's going to be okay. She'll hear the story from me okay. Just come by later and we can all sit down and talk." and she hung up the phone smiling at me. The curious Lee twins were now in the hallway looking at what their mother just did.

Did she just say she's going to bring ~~~~~~ home home? Chunji thought

I knew something was different about her. From the first moment we met. L.Joe smiled and walked back into the living room. 

"~~~~~~, I know it's going to be confusing for you so let’s go home first okay?" She said while grabbing my hand

"Home?" I asked feeling my stomach being to turn inside out. Unni never screamed at me like that, not even when i accidently deleted her 3 months of work from the computer.

"Yes. Your new home. You'll be happy there. Really." She said and smiled at me again. Weird. It doesn't seem like she's a bad women. Why would unni want me to stay away from her?

"And you two. Pack your luggage and hers. You guys are staying in the main house." She said while pointing at Chunji and L.Joe

"but--" before they finished she gave them a stare and continued

"look. this is important. Omma will buy you whatever you want. Car's, clothes name it you get it. Just move back with us okay." she said and headed for the door.

Outside was a black limo already parked and a man standing by the door. As i was about to say hello he just opened the door and assisted me inside. The women sat across from me waiting for her sons to come down with their luggage so I fiddled around until the two came down 20 minutes later. 

Chunji came inside the car first and sat on my right while L.Joe closing the door behind him sat on my left.

10minutes into the ride, I can feel my eyes being to droop. Before I fell asleep L.Joe whispered in my ears

"~~~~~~ if you're tired. Just rest on my shoulders" he said while taking my head and placing it on his shoulders

All I could do was blush as hard as a tomato as I comfortably snuggled into his shoulders. To make things more embarrassing he placed his arm in front of mine making it easier for me to lean on while he pats me head.

I’m not a kid that you need to pat my head you knowI thought while smiling at his sweet gesture

Cute, she’s so soft. L.Joe thought

As soon as your eyes closed you began to shiver until something was placed on top of you. Chunji took the liberty to take off his jacket once again and placed it on the sleeping you. You looked so sweet and comfortable sleeping on L.Joe’s shoulders while Chunji has his hands intertwined with yours as soon as you fell asleep. Chunji was slick like that doing things at his pace and never waiting while L.Joe was more sweet and caring about how a situation should be approached.

Why is she sleeping on L.Joe’s shoulders. Didn’t she melt in my charms that I released on her? Shouldn’t she sleep on my shoulders instead?Chunji pouted as he saw you continue drift off to dream word comfortably by L.Joe.

At the same moment their mother was staring at them the whole time.

Hm… they got more attached then I thought to her. Oh no worries. It’s better that way. All I really want is her to become a Lee anyway. It doesn’t matter who she chooses.She smirked and continues to type away on her phone. Yes she was like the ghetto omma that knew everything from fashion to technology.

Soon you arrived at a house when you felt a smooth hand caress your cheek. As you opened your eyes you see L.Joe smiling down at your face.

“Hey ~~~~~, we’re here” he said while wrapping the jacket Chunji placed on you tighter.

“OH. MY. GOODNESS.” I said while staring at the house in front of me.

You would NEVER guess what I am seeing in front of my eyes right now….

 

 


I am so thankful for the support you guys are giving:)!

hanniestar your encouragment really means a lot to me as a writer. It's nice to have someone who can voice out what they think:)! And yeah! I was meaning to portray them like that, but now I have some more ideas to add a twist!! xD

@CandyTooSone4life updated:)!