Lee Kwangheng

When a nerd turns into a beauty

Chan Mi’s POV

“Heo Chanmi?” a voice called out and....Him? What is he doing here?!

“Chanmi?” he waved his hands maniacally. Seriously dude, I see you, does people have to do that when someone space out? “What do you want?” I hissed. “You...” he reached for a hug but I stopped him and asked, “ME?!” “Yes, you...why did you run back here?!” he asked with fierce kind of tone. “Lee Kwangheng, you are so over your head...” I must say I kinda miss him though. “Why are you denying?” he blurted out. “What deny?” I asked puzzled. “You...never mind....anyhow...I came to take you home....” he explained.

“How again?” I asked putting on a thinking gesture. “By dragging you,” he said pulling my arm. “Hey! Let me go!” I screamed and tried to loosen from his grip. “You are not going another miss, you are going home with me, and we are heading off to Italy...” he said gritting his teeth. “NO! WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!” I screamed at his face and he loosened his grip. “If you want me back in Italy, help me get Key first,” I said, ignoring the pain on my wrist. “You never really know how to give up, aren’t you?” he said giving me his angry look.

“You know I hate to give up...so...you in or not?” I insisted. “If it’s for you to come back to Italy, I rather do anything...” he gave up. Good decision Lee Kwangheng.

Author’s POV

Hee Min took a peek about the scream since it is not really that far from the office and saw Chanmi with a guy. She took a picture of that guy, not a clear one though and texted the 6 guys to meet up somewhere and it has been decided they are going to meet up at Hee Min’s place.

#Hee Min’s place, about 7ish...

Hee Min’s POV

Seriously Heo Chanmi, you think I won’t tell oppas about it? Think again girl, because I will and I’m on it. Ding Dong...that must be oppas, I shall get it. “Hey~” they cooed in unison. “Come in...” I open the door a little bit wider to let them in. “Wow. I never really know your house really is beautiful as what Key told us,” Jay oppa exclaimed as they get in. “Err...thanks?” I doubted. They went straight to the couch while I close the door and one of our butlers does his job.

“So, what’s up?” Dong Ho oppa asked. “Emmm...do you know who’s the guy in the picture I sent you?” I asked and dropped off next to Key oppa. “That’s Lee Kwangheng,” oppas said in unison. “Owkey~” I exclaimed. “Where did you capture the picture anyway?” Taemin oppa shoot me a question. “Well, Chanmi came to the students’ council’s office and threatened me but it is not such a big deal, then she walked out then I heard screams of a guy and a girl, the girl is Chanmi and the guy is the one oppa told me.” I explained.

“I thought he went to Italy, why is he back here?” Min Ho oppa mumbled to himself with a serious expression. “Well, can someone eventually explain or tell me about him?” I butted in. “Lee Kwangheng, Chanmi’s ex servant, served as Chanmi’s butler since ever, likes Chanmi but won’t tell her, he is now an athlete in Italy,” Kibum oppa explained. “I hope he is not in whatever plan that Chanmi is planning right now,” Jay oppa said showing a worried expression.

Minho’s POV

Hyung is right, what if he is with Chanmi. The door bell rang and a butler opens it up and walks in....LEE KWANGHENG. Our eyes turn to him, fixed, not moving a bit to glance at each other. “Hey people, long time no see...” he walks towards Key hyung. “Before you start chasing me out, I came here to tell you something about Chanmi....” he begin the conversation. “Stop gawking at me and listen,” we then start glancing away from him. “Chanmi....Key....she won’t give up on you....” he said ping his jacket. “I know....she’s up to destroying Hee Min...” Key hyung answered.

“Wait!” Jay hyung yelled. “You know that Chanmi love you?!” he exclaimed. “Da~why won’t I notice that?” Key hyung answered diva style. “Anyhow, she is planning on something; she will tell me tomorrow, I have to pretend to help her with this so she will want to go back to Italy...” Kwangheng cutted in. “Key, you are the one who called him, am I correct?” Kibum hyung asked, gazing at Key hyung. “Yeah, because Chanmi just won’t stop it or drop it, what choice do I have then to call him?” Key hyung pointed out.

Me, Hee Min, Dong Ho and Taemin, failed to say a word, because we just can’t understand what are they speaking of, it’s like we are not in the room. “You guys have to protect Shin Hee Min,” Kwangheng suddenly spoke and Hee Min’s eyes brightened. “Exactly why?” Jay hyung asked with his why gesture. “Because, she’s up to Hee Min, Hee Min to Chanmi is an obstacle that blocks her from getting to Key, am I correct Kwangheng?” Kibum hyung blurted out.

“Yes, that’s why she needs protection, Chanmi can do anything what she wants you know,” Kwangheng said. “Wait, I’m confused!” Taemin suddenly screamed making the conversation pause. “Minho, shut Taemin’s mouth,” Jay hyung instructed and I pulled Taemin to cover up his mouth. “You are not deciding for me, are you?” Hee Min suddenly spoke. “I can get my butlers to be my bodyguards, doesn’t have to drag oppas,” Hee Min continues. “Hee Min, you don’t know what Chanmi’s like,” Dong Ho pointed out.

“Your butlers, they can’t handle her,” Dong Ho continues. “So this is Shin Hee Min?” Kwangheng asked. “Don’t say a word you mister,” Key hyung blurted out. He leans to hyung’s ear and whisper something making hyung hit him on his face when he pulls away. This serious talk is so gonna take a long time.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today is Kibummie our students' council's president's birthday XD Happy birthday XD Love you PiroPiro XD