Just for fun school’s program day

When a nerd turns into a beauty

#morning, Key’s dresser room...

Hee Min’s POV

“Good morning,” I heard Key oppa called out as I enter the dresser room. “Good morning, figure you will be here,” I said putting my clothes that he picked yesterday on the couch, carefully cause he will be furious if I just throw it on the couch. “Need help with things?” he asked. “Nah, you have done enough for me,” I said, sitting. “Come on, just your hair,” he said walking towards me with a box which I suppose his stylist kit. “Are you kidding me?” I asked bewildered.

He then stop about in front of me, put the bow down, took a hair straightener, plugging it to nearby socket and he reached for my hair. “Yah, oppa,” I swept his hand away and hopped off the sofa. “Yah, yah! Don’t run!” he shouted and put down the hair straightener. “You gotta tie me up to do my hair then,” I said shrugging. “Then...I’ll tie you!” he called chasing me around in his dresser room.

#Meanwhile....

Jay’s POV

Owh mahn, my hair is such a mess. “Hyung!” Min Ho called as he ran from the edge of the hallway to me. “Yo mahn, good morning,” I said as we do our handshake style. “Yeah, good morning,” he then move his gaze to my hair, “wo, what’s up with your hair hyung?” “Bad hair day,” I said trying to fix my hair. “Come on, let’s go to Key hyung,” Min Ho said wrapping his arms around my shoulder. “Good idea, why didn’t ever think about going to him?” I blurted out. “Maybe because you are too preoccupied with your hair?” he said as if asking.

“Funny Min Ho, hands off,” I shoot him a death glare and he slowly remove his hands from my shoulder. “Where’s Taemin?” I asked. “I ditched him,” Min Ho cheered. “Dude, why did you ditch him?” I asked kind of surprise with him, now Taemin gonna come crying. “Don’t worry, he is with Dong Ho and Kibum hyung,” he explained. “How....hey, Kibum is busy!” I yelled. “He is? I don’t know, he is the one who come to us,” he answered. “And here they come,” I said as I spotted Taemin and Dong Ho, hugging each others’ shoulders and walking towards us.

“Yo,” they greeted as they come near. “Yo,” we replied. “Hyung, what’s up with your hair?” Taemin asked, letting the shoulders hugging go, then he point to my hair. “Yeah, what’s up with it?” Dong Ho continued. “You three....are....so....annoying....” I said gritting my teeth. “Sorry for being annoying then,” Min Ho said chuckling. “Just shut up and let’s go to the dresser room,” I said leaving first while they follow.

Author’s POV

When Jay opened the door, the two were fighting, Key is on top of Hee Min and Hee Min below Key, Key holds Hee Min’s hands with his hands. They froze when Jay opened the door and 8 pairs of eyes watching them in awkward position.

Key’s POV

“Oooo....are we here at the wrong time?” Jay hyung spoke after freezing for a while now. “Ania...” I didn’t realize I’m holding Hee Min in an awkward position so I moved away and Hee Min straighten herself. “Hyung...” Min Ho said.”Daebak!” then he continues with the other 2 people. “YAH! It’s not what you think it is!” I screamed. “Then, fix my hair, just ignore them,” Jay hyung said enteri ng the room. “Looks like you found a victim,” Hee Min whispered then giggles.

#Right before the fashion thingy...

Author’s POV

Hee Min was searching for her accessories box and it was nowhere to be found. Then when she lowered her body, an unknown figure grabbed her from the back and covered Hee Min’s mouth making Hee Min faint. He then dragged Hee Min.

Jay’s POV

Aigoo...where’s Hee Min? I need to line her up! “Yah, Taemin, I will be getting Hee Min, you line up this girls,” I said yelling to Taemin who is busy with lining the girls up already.

Author’s POV

Jay then went out to Key’s dresser room, then he saw a guy dragging Hee Min. First he didn’t really sure if it’s Hee Min or not. Then he took a clear, closer look but carefully, to not let the unknown figure know about him following. In his mind, he curse when he know it’s Hee Min and follow the unknown figure with a bicycle since if he’s using his car, he will lost the sight of them and the bicycle is not his. He followed him to an abandon building.

#the abandon building....

Jay’s POV

Sh*t! What do I have to do now? I can’t go out and call someone now, he will notice it. It’s only me now Hee Min, I have to save you. This is probably Chanmi’s idea! But Kwangheng didn’t know about this. Maybe Chanmi knows that Kwangheng went to us and she decided to trick him. YOU DAMN CHANMI!