Hee Min’s Step Brother

When a nerd turns into a beauty

Hee Min’s POV

Jump. Jump. Jump. Walk. Walk. Walk. Open the door. Shoes off. Living room. Living room. OPPA!

“Miss me?” he smirks. I ran to his hug. “How are you?” he asked still not letting me go. “Fine~I miss you~” I sang. “I miss you too~” he sang. “Where are you from?” he asked suddenly and I let go of the hug. “Er...from camping then to cafe about 2 hours ago,” I answered. “Cafe? Which cafe?” he asked. “Cafe at the mall?” I answered him. “I was there, at the mall 2 hours ago, didn’t see you there...” he said. “Anyhow, let’s chat!” he cheered and pull me to the couch.

“First, where are mum and dad?” I asked him. “They are in Sweden; I think...” he doubtfully said. “Say what! You don’t know where mum and dad is?” I asked. “Well, they like to travel and they only called me when there’s urgent thing, so yeah, I don’t know where they are right now,” he calmly answered. “Back to our convo! What have you been doing? Looking so way different from the last time we met,” he asked. “It’s a long story!” I exclaimed then start talking about how, why etc. Ca’t wait to bring him to school tomorrow XD

#the next day...

Mika’s POV

Hee Min just came in when I was sleeping and forced me to come to her school. Well, what am I to do if she forced me? =.=

#Seoul School...

Mika’s POV

Looking cool. This school is way awesome than studying privately =.= Maybe I should go to school and appoint someone to eventually take care of the company XD

“Oppa, ppaliyo!” Hee Min called out cheerfully to me and dragged me to a group of guy. “Oppa, meet oppas I told you yesterday,” she cheered. “Oh, the guy from yesterday!” a guy exclaimed. I recognised him; he is the guy who I bumped onto! “Anneyeonghaseyo,” I bowed then waved. “Eh...oppa met Kibum oppa yesterday?” Hee Min pouted. “I bumped onto him,” the guy answered. “Owh~the guy you said who was very beautiful,” Hee Min sang. The others gawked at him. “What~you can see it for yourself, he looks like a girl,” he exclaimed.

“I will just take that as a compliment,” I finally speak. “People always thought me as girl even outside Korea,” I continued. “I’m Mika by the way, I’m Hee Min’s step brother,” I introduced myself. “I’m Jay,” a guy said offering his hand and I accept it. “I’m Kibum,” the guy who I bumped onto said also doing the same as Jay. “I’m Key,” a guy next to Jay offered his hand and I also took it. “I’m Taeminnie,” a childish looking guy said doing the same as Jay and Key. “I’m Minho,” a guy with deep voice said and offered his hand. “I’m Dong Ho,” a guy with chubby face offered his hand.

“Nice to meet you,” I said. Then we talk and talk till the bell rand. While waiting for them to finish their classes, I decided to take a walk. Being a holder of observing behaviour’s degree, I can’t help but observed their behaviour just now and....I might be to straight forward, but I see 2 people who I can put my responsibility as brother. Hehe...I will just observe them a little more.

Author’s POV

Along the day in Seoul School, Mika followed 2 people, the first one is Jay. Jay found him out and asked him why and Mika made some excuses. Then he moves on to Key. Key also found him out and he once again made up some excuses. The 2 then told Hee Min.

#back home....

Hee Min’s POV

Aigoo....where’s oppa now? Aish...this guy....

The door then open, a figure comes in straight to the living room. “Hello~” he sang. “Oppa~” I sang in a furious kind of tone. “What’s up with the tone?” he asked. “Are you doing your weird observing thingy again?” I asked. “Erm...dae~” he sang. “Oppa!” I whined. “But I’m not planning to tell you why so you will have to figure it out,” he smiled then left to his room. UNBELIEVABLE THIS OPPA OF MINE!