Chan Mi is a disaster

When a nerd turns into a beauty

#second day of Chan Mi being with the guys, lunchtime...

“Hey you all,” I said giving a stare at a girl sitting next to Kibum oppa, smiling foolishly but I confirmed that she’s beautiful. “Hey,” she replied me weakly. I then sit beside Key oppa. “Okay, is there something wrong?” I asked them, well, I can see that Jay is not here. “No, nothing’s wrong,” Min Ho said. “Owh yeah, Chan Mi noona, this is Hee Min, Kibum hyung’s girlfriend,” Taemin said annoyed at the part, Kibum hyung’s girlfriend.

“You are supposed to know her, she sits next to you,” Min Ho blurted out eating his burger with head down. “Yeah, I know her,” I lied, seriously, I didn’t notice her yesterday. “With my glasses on, you still recognised me?” she asked. “You are the nerd?” I questioned her. “Don’t. Call. Her. A. Nerd.” Key oppa said gritting his teeth. “Whatever, anyhow, sorry for ignoring you yesterday,” I apologised. “Nah~it’s okay, I’m used to being ignored,” she said looking at Key oppa who doesn’t even dare to lift up his face.

“Owh yeah? Who would do that?” I asked. “Just anyone,” she said. Then she received a text message. “Em...oppa...I gotta go...” she said still looking at her phone. “Where to?” Kibum oppa tried to see the text but she pulled her phone away from Kibum oppa, this is what you called a girl friend? “Just somewhere,” she said excusing herself out of the cafeteria. “I’m done, I will be going now,” Dong Ho said about to leave. “Owh yeah, you are still having trouble with Maths?” Min Ho asked him.

“No, I’m having trouble with a person here that brings disaster to us,” he simply answered backing me and left just like that. “Okay, that’s a straight forward answer from the second youngest,” Taemin awkwardly told us. “What do you mean by second youngest?” I asked him, not caring what had Dong Ho said to me. “Hee Min is the youngest among us,” Taemin said looking at me with no smile at all. “Owh, okay,” I said awkwardly then continue eating.

#the Hee Min runaway part...

“Oppa, I’m here,” I called out in the gym. “I’m here,” I saw Jay oppa sitting at the bench near the emergency exit holding a ball, wearing a sleeveless shirt. Hotness much. I walked over to sit beside him. “Your text came in, I came here as soon as I can,” I told him. “Dong Ho, you can come in you know,” he said looking at the gym door where I entered at. Dong Ho oppa walked in and sit front of us on the floor, “how do you know, hyung?” he asked.

“Cause, I know you don’t like Chan Mi breaking us apart, you are going to tell on Hee Min since we probably won’t want to listen to you,” Jay oppa told Dong Ho oppa. “That’s true,” Dong Ho said hugging his legs. “Exactly why?” I asked. “It’s not such a big deal, I hate her from the beginning when Key introduces her to us, which were back in 3 years ago, I think,” Jay oppa said looking at me. “She must have done something bad, that’s why you hated her,” I said hanging my head low.

“Exactly, yes,” Dong Ho oppa said. “Dong Ho, we promise not to tell anyone, let it just be our secret,” Jay oppa said to Dong Ho oppa. “Tell what secret?” I asked out of curiosity. “A secret that only Jay hyung and I know,” Dong Ho oppa blurted out. “Dong Ho, stop. It.” Jay oppa said. “Just tell Hee Min, hyung, she won’t tell anyone,” Dong Ho said in an assuring kind of tone. “I promise I won’t tell others,” I said looking at both Jay oppa and Dong Ho oppa.

“She...Key’s girlfriend...she committed suicide because of what Chan Mi said and did to her...she gave me an email, Dong Ho was just at my place to play when I received the email...I was too late to save her when the email came in, she’s already dead when we went to her apartment...” Jay oppa buried his face with his hands. “Noona is just too nice...” Dong Ho oppa slowly formed a frown, maybe I shouldn’t ask them. “I really shouldn’t ask you oppa,” I tried to comfort them. “No, no, its fine, we are fine,” Dong Ho oppa protested.

“Okay, now, I will just not ask anymore question regarding that past,” I hang my head low. “So, oppa, are you gonna continue avoiding us? Like ditching us from spending lunchtime together?” I asked him. “Yes, as long as that Chan Mi is still with you,” Jay oppa told. “Okay, then I’m ditching them with you,” I smile at him. “Yah, you two shouldn’t make such pack!” Dong Ho oppa pout. “Wae?” we ask in unison, death glaring him. “I mean...not without me,” Dong Ho oppa finished his word then we laughed.

#back to the cafeteria...

“I’m going...” Key said. “Can I tag along?” Chan Mi asked and hugged Key’s arm and Key gave her a disgust face. “Yah! Don’t give me that face...” she pouted. “You here...is a disaster to us...” Key said pulling his hand away and left. Chan Mi was surprised by Key’s statement, her eyes widened. “Chan Mi, believe it or not, I agree with hyung and what Dong Ho said,” Min Ho said leaving, dragging Taemin with him.

“Chan Mi...” I called for her. “Kibum oppa, your girlfriend, doesn’t love you,” she said hanging her head low. “Yah! Why are you saying that?!” I screamed at her. “Because she really doesn’t love you, you can see it in her eyes, oppa, you know it don’t you?” she said. “I...I know that...” I lowered my voice. “Let’s fight for our love, I’ll help you with getting Hee Min and you will help me with Key oppa,” she said. “No...I’ll do it on my own...” I said. “I’ll be waiting for you,” she said leaving, not even glancing at me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated XD I seriously need to update daily =3= but I can’t :’(

Love y'all XD