Ch. 15

When a nerd turns into a beauty

#Key’s house....

Hee Min’s POV

“Wow...” I exclaimed as we get into oppa’s house. “You dare to say my house is pretty while your house is prettier?” I asked him, arching my left eyebrow. “Well...your house is still pretty than mine...” he led me to his room since he already told me that the other oppas are waiting in his room.

“Yo!” Jay oppa called out playing Key oppa’s Wii without even glancing at who is entering the room. “I know it’s you two, so I won’t have to glance at you,” he blurted out as if he is reading my mind. “Yah hyung, that’s not fair...” Dong Ho oppa whined, didn’t really realise him being next to Jay oppa. “Where are Taemin and Min Ho?” Key oppa asked. “I assumed they are outside, on with their swimming trunks,” Jay oppa casually told. “Owkey~” I blurted out.

“I will be right back,” Key oppa said tossing his jacket on his bed and left to where ever he wants. “So~where am I supposed to sit?” I asked Dong Ho oppa. “Just sit anywhere, hyung won’t mind,” Dong Ho oppa simply answered me. Well, if Key oppa doesn’t mind, I mind, since this is my first time going to his house and his room. His room is way neat, like he is a girl or something, the only mess is the place where Jay oppa and Dong Ho oppa is. I decided to sit just right beside Jay oppa. “What you playing?” I asked.

“Some games that I will certainly win,” Jay oppa casually answered me. “What are you doing here anyway?” Jay oppa asked me. “I place a bet on Key oppa, we bet about whose house is more pretty, his or mine,” I answered hugging my leg. “Owh...” he said resuming to the game. “And I’m back,” Key oppa called out coming in to his room with a tray of juices. “Woah, you barely serve us snacks,” Jay hyung pointed out looking at Key oppa, pausing the game.

“Hyung, I gotta talk with you, PRIVATELY...” Key oppa said. “Why? Is it important?” Jay oppa asked. “Yes,” Key oppa simply answered, dragging Jay oppa out from his room, now it’s me and Dong Ho. “Wanna play?” Dong Ho oppa asked me. “Yeah sure,” I said reaching for the game console.

Key’s POV

“So...what’s up?” hyung asked. “I...I think you are right...” I told him. “Right about what? I am always the right one, don’t you know that?” Jay hyung smirked. “Yah...I’m being serious right now...” I death glared him. “Fine, what am I right about?” he asked. “About me, falling for Hee Min...” I lowered my voice. “What?” he said placing his ear near to me. “I said...” I said still with my low voice. “Louder...” he said. “About me falling for Hee Min...” I whispered. “You coward, it’s not like she’s gonna hear you,” Jay hyung flicked my forehead, obviously pissed.

“So, what are you gonna do about it?” he suddenly ask. “I mean, she is with Kibum now,” he continued. “That’s what I’m gonna ask you,” I said. “Well...I don’t know what to do, so don’t ask me...” he said getting back inside. “Hyung!” I called out. “Just kidding mahn~” he poked out his head. “Let’s go to the amusement park,” he suggested. “What for?” I asked. “You will know about it later,” he went back in.

#Meanwhile, Chan Mi and Kibum...

Kibum’s POV

“I’m here, so what you up to?” I asked as soon as I arrived. “We are gonna destroy Hee Min,” she answered. “WHAT?!” I screamed to her face. “Relax...you want her or not?” she asked. “But destroying her, that’s too much Chan Mi, you are unbelievable” I said leaving.

Chan Mi’s POV

Stupid. I haven’t told you about the plan and you left. Wow.