Transformation process

When a nerd turns into a beauty

#after school, dresser room

“Key oppa,” I called for him as soon as I enter the room. When I step in, the light suddenly went on and he is therem standing right next to the switch with his creepy smile. “Keunde...oppa ah, waegure?” I asked him with my awkward smile.

“Since you learn a thing this lunch, I’m gonna shorten today’s period,” he went toward me, still with the creepy smile. “We’re gonna do something else today, is that okay?” He leans closer to my face when he asked. “Then what are we gonna do?” I asked him back as I back away a little.

“SHOPPING!” He cheered, hopping repeatedly while I gawked at him. Guessing he is a shopaholic?

When I was about to ask him, Jay oppa then came in, “YAH! KIM KIBUM!” he growled. “WAE?! This is my dresser room!” he screamed back at Jay oppa and before Jay oppa could retorted back at him, I shouted to both of them, “YAH! STOP SCREAMING!”

“O...o...” Jay oppa nodded, scratching his head while Key oppa just rolled his eyes. “Oppa ah, what are you doing here?” I then asked Jay oppa. “That...em...Kibum is searching for you,” Jay oppa said the last part fast.

“Why is hyung searching for Hee Min?” Key oppa asked, puzzled. “I don’t know, he asked me if I’ve seen Hee Min or not, I answer no, but then, I remember you having the transformation thingy, then I know you are in your dresser room, then I think it’s better to tell Hee Min,” Jay oppa explained himself throughly.

“Is oppa carrying a file?” I asked. “No,“ Jay oppa answered. “Then it’s nothing,” I assured him. “Okay, lesson cancelled, we’re heading to the mall now,” Key interrupted.

“MALL?!” Jay oppa screamed. “Dae, we’re gonna shop till we drop!” Key oppa clapped his hands, excited. WOW. He is really obsessed with shopping, I can tell. Jay oppa walks to me and whispers, “I can come, right?”

“No, you can’t come,” Key oppa answered him for me while blowing his fingernails. “Yes I can, right Hee Min?” Jay oppa then elbowed me playfully and I can't help but nod, agreeing. Key then stomped his feet for few times as a sign that he is not satisfied. He then stopped and glared us while pouting. Yah, Key oppa ah, daebak! The pout is daebak!

#Mall time

“Hee Min, let’s go to the arcade,” Jay oppa said, pulling my hand. “Yah, hyung, I booked Hee Min first!” Key oppa claimed, pulling my other hand. Oh God, my arms hurt. Just then, as a result of from their roughness, I roughened up myself and pulled my arms hard from their grips causing them to bewildered.

“Jay oppa follow us, we are not gonna follow you, okay?” I raised an eyebrow at him. He just nodded and scratches his head.

Key then dragged me to the nearest optic shop; I guess it’s his favourite shop. “Excuse me,” he called out to a girl. The girl turned to him and recognised him just about immediately, “Ah, Key, you’re here already? I thought you are gonna come later.” “I was gonna come later, but...I need to fix this girl up,” Key oppa told while pointing to me who is standing right just by his side. The girl chuckled at him and my jaw dropped. Ouch mahn, pointed just like that is just...ouch.

“Yaw,” Jay oppa hopped off from the back, blocking me. “Jay’s here too?” the girl asked, amused. “He wanna come for some reason,” Key oppa sighed scratching his head.

“Noona ah, this is the girl I told you about anyway,” Key oppa said pulling me then to carefully introduce myself. “Owh, she really got a fair skin like you said,” the girl complimented me, giving me a warm smile.

“You guys can wait here, em...what’s her name Key?” she asked. “My name is Hee Min,” I said abruptly preventing Key oppa from saying anything. “Ok, Hee Min-sshi, let’s check your glass, shall we?” “You can just call me Hee Min since you’re older than me,” I told, scratching my head while giving her my awkward smile. Key oppa then pushed me forward a bit to allow the unnie to pull me into the checking room.

Few moments later, I’m out of the dark room. When I went out of the dark room, I run to Jay oppa side while Key oppa discuss something with the unnie. “Hee Min, come here,” Key oppa then calls for me. I don't know why, but...I don't wanna budge from my spot. the one who made me move was Jay oppa. He pushed me to Key oppa's side and later guard me from running away. Like seriously, I’m not gonna run oppa.

“You are gonna wear contact lenses starting from tomorrow,” Key oppa then announced, looking straight to my eyes. This guy, he really loves to stare people right on their eyes. “I want to pick the colour for Hee Min, can I Key??” Jay oppa then became childish and uses his puppy eyes on Key oppa. “Whatever hyung,” Key oppa rolled his eyes and once again, he loves to stare, loves to roll his eyes, wait, what am I doing?! Why am I observing his attitude?!

“I want Hee Min to try the light green one!” Jay oppa cheered. “Green?” I look at him. “Why? You hate green? I like green XD” he said childishly. “I love green XD” I cheered and Key gawked at both of us. His expression is just daebak, DAEBAK I say.

After going to the optic shop, I no longer wear glasses, I’m now a free hagsaeng without glasses and I’m proud of it XD. Next we went to the salon, Key oppa asked for the hairstylist to cut my lovely long hair and curled it and the result, it’s marvellous, no wonder he’s the diva.

Then, Key oppa pulled me to his favourite stores in the mall, picked many clothes but I love the one that Jay oppa pick the best. Jay oppa’s taste is more like to casual stuffs and I love casual stuffs while Key oppa’s taste, more to his diva nature. Later they dropped me off to my house and they were like OMG! YOUR HOUSE IS BIG! And all I can do is giggle.

What a great day, never know our diva is very the friendliest and Jay oppa too. I can’t wait for tomorrow, Jay oppa told me to wear what Key oppa picked for tomorrow, I truly can’t wait for tomorrow XD