Ch.32

When a nerd turns into a beauty

#lunch break....

Minho’s POV

“Yaw~” I greeted as I sit beside Taemin. “Hey~” they all greeted. “Okay, any bad or good news?” I asked not even seeing if they are smiling or frowning. “PROM IS COMING!” they all suddenly cheered and then start giggling. ”Okay, that’s absolutely good news,” I blurted out. “Why you not happy about it?” Key hyung asked. “Em....cause I don’t have a date?” I pointed out. “You can ask Hee Min,” Dong Ho suddenly said. “Hee Min? I thought she is already booked?” I asked Dong Ho.

“Oh yeah, she’s booked....” Dong Ho scratched his back. “Booked? By who?” Hee Min asked. She’s absolutely clueless. “By someone,” Kibum hyung saved me. “I’m booked?” she asked Minzy clueless. “Yeah, you are booked, how can you...” she suddenly shut . “Why did you shut your mouth now?” she puffed her cheeks. “Nothing~” Minzy ignored her by drinking her banana milk. “Can somebody actually explain this?” Hee min pouted.

“No, now Key hyung, do you have anyone who I can go with? I mean you are like the diva anyhow~” I asked Key. “No, I don’t have anyone that you can go with,” he simply answered and I my jaw dropped. “I don’t have anyone to go with too hyung,” Taemin suddenly beamed. “So? Are we supposed to be going together then?” I asked Taemin. “Of course no~” he sang. “Oooo....” hyung suddenly said. “Wae?” we asked in unison. “About the date, I just remember what imo said that night...” he explained.

Key’s POV

“What did she say?” Jay hyung asked. “We are not allowed to make a date,” I said. “WAE?!” hyung whined. “I don’t know, something about the changes I told you earlier,” I explained. “Grrrrrr.....what’s up with these changes....” hyung mumbled to himself. “Anyhow, Hee Min, I will be helping you~” I cooed. “Minzy is a major so there’s no need to do that, anyhow, remember your words about your imo saying no meeting the girls before the prom,” she reminded.

“Yeah, but I still wanna help,” I pouted. “Key, when the lady say no, it means no,” hyung interrupted. “Minzy~” I use my puppy eyes at Minzy. “Dude, you gotta learn that Minzy will not fall for that since I am with her,” Kibum hyung pointed out. “Grrrr....you people are so annoying, I am asking Minzy,” I rolled my eyes. “No, I will be helping Hee Min and oppa, go help your hyungs and dongsaengs, arrasseo?” she glared at me.

“Oh why must you people be so cruel to the pitiful Key?” I claimed. “More like drama king~” Taemin and Dong Ho said in unison and I death glared at them. “Fine, fine, you help Hee Min and I will help hyungs and dongsaengs~” I beamed. At least I got some people to look out.