The Day Mika left

When a nerd turns into a beauty

#a week after Mika stayed with Hee Min...

Mika’s POV

“Imo, can I help you cook for Hee Min and her friends?” I asked imo [terms you use for an aunt that you are close to] as I reached the kitchen. “Mika, master will not like it you know,” imo reminded me. “But I am bored and want something to do, it’s not right to bother Hee Min at the school always,” I pouted. “Go online or something?” she said. “Wow. Did Hee Min teach you about internet?” I asked in amazement. “Yes, now, go inside and don’t bother to help in the kitchen or I’ll tell master and mistress about it,” she warned.

“Appa and umma called you but not us? That’s just not fair! We are their child!” I exclaimed. “Don’t change the subject Mika, now go,” she motioned me out of the kitchen. Just then, my phone ring and I pick it up. “Hello,” I casually greeted. “Hello, Mr. Mika,” my assistant in Canada greeted. “Owh, it’s you, what’s wrong?” I asked while walking to the living room. “Em...the Core Industry wants to cancel our contract...” she pointed out. “WHAT?!” I yelled as I hear him. “I’ll be back by tomorrow, just convince them to hold up for a while,” I told him and hung up.

AH! WHY ARE THEY SO TROUBLESOME?!

#after Hee Min got back....

Hee Min’s POV

“Hello~I’m home~” I cheered as I stepped into the house with oppas. “Welcome home~” Mika oppa answered, his voice kind of disappointed though. “Oppa, what’s wrong?” I ran to his side. “I’m leaving to Canada after eating with you all,” he said. “Why?” I asked him. “An emergency,” he went to the dining room. T~T Oppa is leaving T~T

#airport....

“I gotta go now,” Mika oppa blurted out. “Dae~” I tried my hardest to put on a smile. “Don’t be sad,” he then kisses my cheeks and ruffled my hair. “I’m not sad,” I pouted. “Yeah you are,” he flashed a smile. “And now,” he turn to oppas, “you guys, take care of my Hee Min well, I will kill you if she’s hurt physically or mentally, I don’t kid you when I say this,” he warned. “Oppa!” I whined. “What? You know how I like right?” he questioned. “But oppa are not gonna hurt me,” I protested. “Fine, I gotta go now,” he said leaving.

He then stopped for a while, turn his head around with a smile on his face and yelled, “JAY! KEY! YOU TAKE CARE OF HEE MIN WELL! I PUT MY RESPONSIBILITIES ON YOU GUYS!” then he ran to the gate. I was like WTH?! Jay oppa and Key oppa were clueless and just asked the other oppas. Why the heck did he do that for?!

Taemin’s POV

“Let’s go now,” Kibum hyung suddenly spoke after Mika hyung left. “Dae~” we all sang. Jay hyung and Key hyung with Kibum hyung in the middle walked ahead of us. I walked with Min Ho hyung. Hee Min and Dong Ho walked behind us. Just then, “WHA!” Hee Min’s voice rang loudly. We all turned to her who is hugging and jumping with a girl right now.

They then let the hugging go. “Minzy! I can’t believe you are here!” she cheered and the girl just giggled. “Believe it then,” the girl said. “How do you recognise me anyway?” Hee Min asks. “Owh, I met Mika oppa and he told me and here I am! Found you!” she cheered. “Okay, hate to break you girls, but, are we leaving or not?” Jay hyung suddenly spoke. “Yeah we are leaving,” Hee Min linked arms with the girl. Then we left the airport.