Ch.28

When a nerd turns into a beauty

#the day they got back, school....

Kibum’s POV

“Okay, who bring their car here?” Jay hyung asked as we got off from the bus. “Me!” Key cheered. “And me...” I said yawning. “Told you, you should sleep early last night...” Dong Ho whispered to my ear. “So, there’s only two people, driving their cars here,” Jay hyung pointed out and that’s when something hit me! I wanted to talk with Hee Min, without them all! I just remember my long planned plan =.= I then become energetic and dragged Jay hyung to the side, away from them. “Hyu~ng~” I putted on my aegyo, I does not do this normal =.= “What is it?” he asked. “Go home with Key, drag along those 3, please~” I begged. “For what?” he asked.

I hesitate to answer him but he death glared me and I just don’t have other choice! “I want to have a little private chat with Hee Min...” I pouted. “Talk about what~” he sang. “Emmm....just something...” I tried to assure him. “Fine, whatever,” he grumpily walked back to the others as I cheered.

Jay’s POV

Weird Kibum, what does he want to talk with Hee Min about? “Key, send me and the others home,” I blurted out as I reach them. Hee Min just went ‘huh?’ at me. “Erm...whyyy....” he doubted. “Just. Send. Us. Home.” I said. “Er....fine? But Hee Min?” he asked and the others were like, what is hyung doing? “Erm....” I doubted then Kibum came. “I will send her,” he answered smiling. Is he really that happy to send a person home? =.=

We then bid good bye to the two. Have fun Kibum =.= Then the others asked me why, then I told them. Key was worried. Dude, I told you to confess to her and you were like, “I am not ready yet hyung...” and I was like, “DUDE!”

#the Kibum’s planned....

Hee Min’s POV

Hmmm....why is Kibum oppa willing to send me home? This is way weird since our break up...”Hee Min,” he called out. “Dae~” I sang. “Emm...can we stop by at the mall?” he asked. “While I searched for the park, wait for me in the cafe, okay?” he instructed. “Emm...okay!” I cheered. Then we go silent again.

#the mall....

When Hee Min is in the cafe, Kibum is searching for a car park. He then found one. Then he went straight to the cafe. On his way to the cafe, he bumped onto someone. A guy with black medium length hair, that guy is beautiful as hell. Any girls or guy can fall for him. Kibum apologized then the guy apologized then they depart.

Kibum’s POV

“Sorry I am late,” I apologized to Hee Min. “Oppa, we come here together,” she said expressionless. “But still, late is not acceptable,” I pointed out. “Fine, apology is accepted...” she said sipping her chocolate shake. “What did you order for me?” I asked. “Your favourite, Minty!” she cheered then the drink come. “I bumped onto someone just now,” I blurted out. “Em.... a guy or a girl? Is he or she beautiful or handsome?” she asked happily probably because of the chocolate shake. “A guy and he is beyond handsome, he is beautiful...” I blurted out.

“Don’t tell me you turned gay,” she sighed. “I’m just saying,” I pouted and she giggled. “So, time to get serious,” I shrugged. “Bring it on then,” she casually said. We then get into our serious moment but it was not that serious, she kept on giggling =.= probably should let her park the car next time so I can order her something that does not make her hyper like that. When she giggled, I completely forgot what to say. We drifted to fun things rather than my so called serious talk.

After 2 hours at the cafe, I then sent her home. I told her to drink many water so she won’t be that hyper and she just giggled =.=

Hee Min’s POV

Jump. Jump. Jump. Walk. Walk. Walk. Open the door. Shoes off. Living room. Living room. OPPA!