Self introduction/ revealing tiny bit of Key true self

When a nerd turns into a beauty

#lunchtime

I put my tray down and sit next to Key...o-oppa? “Hello, oppas,” I smile happily, somehow I felt blessed sitting with them.

“Yaw maknae, wassup?” Jay greeted while the others said “Hello maknae,” with their smiles, I just wanted to faint, their cuteness, OMG! I wanted to scream right now.

“Hee Min ah, since yesterday hyung and the others didn’t properly introduce themselves, they wanna introduce themselves more properly today,” Kibum o-oppa....and now that’s weird, I’ve been working with him in the student council, calling him oppa is just, I don’t know, anyhow he smiled, I can feel my heart thumping fast.

“Who agreed to that?” Key then rejected the idea. Jay oppa, Min Ho oppa, Taemin oppa and Dong Ho raised their hands making Key looked away annoyed.

“So, can I decide who start first?” I asked. “Sure,” Kibum oppa replied with a smile. “I would like to know from the oldest to the youngest,” I said putting my two fingers to my chin. “That will be me right?” Jay questioned the others and they nodded. “Hyung doesn’t even know he’s the eldest,” Taemin oppa tease Jay oppa.

“I know I’m the oldest you silly baby, just asking out of curiosity, just in case someone else join us and he’s older than me,” Jay oppa sarcastically remarked while eyeing Key teasingly. “So, here’s my introduction, yaw Hee Min, I’m Park Jaebum, popularly known as Jay, nice to meet you” he put on his ridiculously sweet smile, I can’t help myself but blush.

“I’m next,” Kibum oppa cheered. “Hyung doesn’t have to introduce himself; you work together with her in students’ council,” Min Ho oppa pointed out. Well, that’s absolutely correct, I can’t object to that. “Then, we will skip Kibum oppa,” I blurted out and Kibum oppa pouted, “that’s not fair, I want to introduce myself too.”

“Well....okay” I smiled. “Okay now, I’m Kibum, the students’ council’s president, my name is the same as Key’s, but since he’s a diva, we decided to call him Key,” he introduced himself with the perfect gentleman's acttitude. Hey, he isn’t appointed to be a president cause of nothing, he got the attitude that everybody love.

“I’m next right? I’m older than the three of you,” Key point to Min Ho oppa, Taemin oppa and Dong Ho oppa childishly. I giggled at his attitude, is he really the diva? “Why are you giggling?” he looks at me and pout. “Nothing, it’s just...emm...you look childish...” I continue to giggle. “I.Do.Not.Look.Childish” he said objecting to my statement and he rolled his eyes annoyed.

“Fine, you don’t, now, continue with the introduction,” I said sipping my apple juice. “I’m Key, as said, my real name is Kibum but I prefer Key more, nice to finally have girl clinging in our group,” he said in diva mode. “You requested her to be our friend, now you are saying she’s clinging to us?” Jay oppa glared at Key. “Fine, she’s not clinging to us, nice to have a girl in our group,” he changed his words. I just wanna pinch his cheeks.

“Now, now, me and Taemin already properly introduce ourselves, so, Dong Ho is the last one to introduce himself, right Hee Min?” Min Ho oppa pointed out and I just nodded childishly. “Me? I’m the last one?” Dong Ho oppa exclaimed and looked at me and I simply nodded to him.”Fine, I’ll get you hyung later, I’m Dong Ho, I love to eat, I’m the youngest but now the second, nice to have a dongsaeng,” he continued to eat. Yup, he eats a lot.

“Now, to the explaining time, I understand you are puzzled about Key’s behaviour right, Key, you need to do some explaining,” Jay oppa pointed out eating his sandwich. “What did I do again?” he asked. “Hyung, I think we should do the explaining, like seriously, Key doesn’t even remember what he did,” Kibum oppa pointed out.

“Fine, Min Ho, you do it,” Jay oppa said continuing to eat his sandwich. “Why me?” Min Ho oppa asked back earning a death glare from Jay oppa. “Fine, Hee Min ah, Key hyung got this habit, emm...I don’t know how to explain it...” “He always got into something like that if he is angry about someone or something that is important to him.” Kibum oppa explained. “Owh, okay, next time, Key oppa, don’t do something like that, you terrified me,” I said to him. “It’s not something that I can control you see...” Key oppa replied.

“Hyung is correct, if he ever do that again, when we are not with you or what, ask him to dance, that will bring the real hyung back,” Taemin said. “Means, Key oppa like to dance right?” I pointed out and the others nodded. “I just realised this, but, Hee Min, you talk a lot, not like a nerd, like other girls and I like it,” Jay oppa pointed out.

I blushed, “well....I talk a lot with my parents and maids and butlers in our house,” I told him. “Cool, just another girl who I will be glad to fall for, talking to people freely without even bothering about their position.” Jay oppa praised. “Step one complete!” Key oppa suddenly screamed, hopping off his sit. “What’s wrong with hyung?” Dong Ho said finishing his lunch.

“We don’t know, he just hopped off like that,” Kibum oppa said. Weird diva. He then sits back, we chat more till the bell ring. It’s great now that I get to know more about them and now I’m getting hype up to have my lesson with Key oppa.