Finally

When a nerd turns into a beauty

#during the prom night....

Key’s POV

“Hyung! Hyung!” I called out to Jay and Kibum hyung. “What?” they turn to me. “Announce it now, the girls are gonna come in,” I pointed out. “Really? That 15 minutes was already over?” Jay hyung asked in disbelief. “Listen guys! Put on your masks now! The girls are gonna come in!” Kibum hyung announced and everyone is putting on their masks including us, we then form straight lines.

The girls then come in. I can’t even recognise Hee Min =.= My pair then stands front of me. She is....wow. Is there any other girl beautiful then Hee Min in our school? I mean except for Minzy of course. I then turn aside to find Jay hyung kissing his pair’s hand. Am I supposed to do that to? Nah~

Hee Min’s POV

We are in, finally. Wow. The ballroom is so....pretty pack? I then found my pair, number 53. When I stood front of him, he didn’t even budge. He just turn beside him to see a guy kissing a girl’s hand which particularly is not Minzy, cause I can recognise her dress.

“Em hello?” I decided to talk. “Uhhh yeah?” his eyes brightened. Looks like Key oppa from his eyes, but maybe they just got the same eyes or something. The other two couples beside us then left. He then took my hand by surprise and kisses it. I blushed by his action. “May I dance with you my lady?” he formally asks and I just nodded.

Jay’s POV

This girl , all she does is emoing. Why do I have to get this girl? Grr....

“I’m leaving,” I said at her and she cries. Gosh, do you have to actually cry? I walked out to the garden and have some lone time moment.

Key’s POV

After the dance, we went outside. I don’t know why am I so attached to her. Like come on, we just spent some time dancing, but that won’t really get me to like anyone as fast as this. In the garden, there’s no one else. Maybe, just maybe, I can get her to take off that masks of hers and I will take off mine. We then sat on the garden bench. Her attention is full on the shining stars in the sky. I can resist myself from staring at her so sweet lips.

My body move, I am now leaning, I see her lips so near to mine right now. She didn’t even budge. I then took advantage of this moment and kiss her. She’s not resisting it. We then parted. I took off my mask and I see her eyes brightened up. “You stole my heart,” I stated. “You stole mine too,” she says taking off her mask, revealing SHIN HEE MIN. I pull her to a hug. She’s now fully mine, I believe.

Jay’s POV

While I am having my lone time, a couple comes out. They kissed. They took off their masks revealing both Key and Hee Min. Wow. It’s better to leave them alone together now. I guess I never really got to show her my feelings.