Hee Min love Key

When a nerd turns into a beauty

#Morning, hallway...

Walk, walk, walk, walk, walk, walk, hey, that’s Hee Min! What is she doing hiding near to the chemistry room’s door? Peek a little Min Ho~ OMO! Key hyung! Why is she hiding from Key hyung? And she’s blushing...

“Hee Min!” I called out to her and she turned to me giving the shhhhh look and I run to Key hyung since he turned to me. “Where’s she that you yell her name?” Key hyung looked around to see if Hee Min is really here. People in love are so annoying. “Owh...I...I’m searching for her because of something, I guess I will tell her later,” I said scratching my head.

“What do you wanna tell her?” Key hyung arched an eyebrow asking me. To not waste any time, I turn him around, hug his shoulder, start walking and made something up then gave a thumbs up to Hee Min. I think she might be watching us because I can see her immediately take out her books from her locker which is across hyung’s locker.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

#Lunchtime...

This is weird, Key hyung is not here, Kibum hyung is not here, Hee Min is also not here, where are they? “Jay hyung, where’s Kibum and Key hyung and Hee Min dongsaeng?” I asked Jay hyung who is enjoying his burger. He looked at me, put down his burger, “Hee Min should be here any time now, Key? I made the teacher do something to him, Kibum? I made him busy with the students’ council’s geek...”

“Why did you do that?” I asked hyung. “Because I wanna test our Hee Min,” he took back his burger. “Hyung!” Min Ho hyung cheered. “Wae?” hyung said while eating his burger. “I got something to tell you!” he bubbly said. “What?” hyung asked. “I caught Hee Min hiding from Key hyung this morning,” Min Ho hyung muffled his sandwich. Just then Hee Min comes. “Hey oppas XD” Hee Min cheered.

“Hey~” we cooed. “You sure are happy today,” Dong Ho said. “Do you prefer me being sad?” Hee Min frowned. “No, no, I don’t mean it like that,” Dong Ho waved his hands maniacally. “Key oppa and Kibum oppa will not be joining us today,” she smiles sipping her apple juice. “Yeah, we know,” Jay hyung blurted out and Hee Min ignored him. “Hee Min, I wanna ask you, how do you feel with Kibum?” Jay hyung ask Hee Min straight to the point and our jaws dropped listening to his question.

“Why do you ask?” I can see Hee Min’s smile fading. “Never mind that then, how about Key then?” Jay hyung changed Kibum to Key and smile start to form on Hee Min’s lips. “Fun?” she giggled. “Ooohhhhkeeeyyy~” Jay hyung said. Hyung asked many weird questions regarding Kibum hyung and Key hyung. WEIRD.

Moments later Hee Min was called by one of her classmate and that’s when the serious talking begin. “Explain,” Dong Ho demanded. “I got her to be called by her friends,” Jay hyung smiled. “That doesn’t explain anything hyung,” Min Ho hyung pointed out. “We are skipping to plan 2,” Jay hyung said playing with the fork. “Hey, that’s dangerous,” I said to hyung. “No it’s not for me,” Jay hyung continue playing.

“But why are we skipping to plan 2?” Dong Ho asked. “Because Hee Min fell for Key,” he grinned. “How do you know?” Min Ho hyung asked. “Hey, how come the two of you are asking the questions when it’s supposed to be Taemin?” I agree to that. “Yeah, hyung is right, I’m suppose to ask question,” I pointed out. “Maybe because you don’t use your mouth well,” Min Ho hyung chuckled and high fived with Dong Ho, making me pout.

“Anyhow, back to Min Ho’s question, well it’s her expression that told me...” Jay hyung said sipping his drink. “O-oh...I notice that! The one where you mention Key hyung, she formed a smile, but when it’s Kibum hyung, her smile fades away!” I cheered. “Ok, let’s change you name to Min Ho and Min Ho, your name is now Taemin,” Jay hyung joked. “And that’s correct Taemin,” he finished his words. YEAH! For once Taemin proves that he’s a hidden genius! MWAHAHA!

“Taemin, that’s only one praise, okay? Don’t go to your wacko land,” Min Ho hyung pointed out. “You can’t let me be happy, don’t you?” I glared at hyung. “Yes~” he stood up and left. I then dragged Dong Ho letting Jay hyung stay at the table.