Transfer student/the guys' childhood friend

When a nerd turns into a beauty

#two days after that...

Okay, I haven’t been talking nor having the after class with Hee Min since two days ago. I didn’t even dare to say a word to her in class when we are partners. MAN that words really took me aback, hyung, why do you have to make such things up? =3=

“Hyung~” someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around to find Taemin. “Why are you sitting here? Aren’t you supposed to be sitting at the second row from the front with Min Ho behind you?” I asked giving him a death glare. “It’s not like the teacher care where we sits hyung, so I trade sits with the guy who sat here and he complained about you blocking his view....soooo......you are okay with me sitting here righttt??” he said with his annoying type kind of voice. “Whatever....” I turned back to the front.

“Yo hyung, enjoy chatting with Taemin I see...” I turned right to find Min Ho sitting beside me, rubbing his chin with his face to the front. “Why are you two bothering me?” I asked them, obviously annoyed. “We have been taking notice of you not talking to Hee Min for about two days now, so we wanna bother you about that,” Min Ho turned to me with his hand still under his chin. “Why are you not talking to Hee Min?” Taemin asked.

“That’s something for me to know and for you to find out or guess,” I simply said. “Then we are absolutely gonna find it out,” Min Ho said with confidence. “How are you gonna do that?” I asked Min Ho. “By spying you,” he laughed. “Good jokes Min Ho,” I rolled my eyes to where Hee Min sits. She’s not yet here. I can’t help but frowned when I know she’s not on her sit. “Yah, hyung,” Min Ho maniacally waved his hands front of me knowing that I’m not listening to them.

“Someone is staring at someone who is not here yet,” Taemin blurted out. “Yah, you two better shut your mouths,” I said gritting my teeth. “Relax hyung,” Min Ho patted my back and Hee Min step in to the class WITH GLASS! My jaws dropped as I saw it and I rushed to her pulling her outside the classroom making the others gawked at us. “You, why are you wearing your glass?” I said holding both her arms. “This is the only thing I can do for you to talk to me, why are you ignoring me?” she shoot me, maybe I am too stupid to ignore her when she tried her best to talk to me.

My body betrayed me, I hugged her suddenly not caring if people are staring at us. “I’m sorry if I hurt you by ignoring you, I don’t know what came to me,” I told her. “But why do you have to ignore me? It hurt so much you know, since you are the one who wanted me to be your friend,” she hugged me back. “I’m sorry,” I let go of her and rush into the class, I hope Kibum hyung doesn’t know about this or he will kill me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Key oppa, why do you have to ignore me? I....I’m afraid to lose you...I’m sorry, but I have to admit that I love you. I don’t love Kibum oppa.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Min Ho’s POV

Wow. That was awkward. I gotta tell this to Jay hyung later, he is so gonna be happy when he heard about this.

#during homeroom

“Boys, girls, pay attention please,” the teacher said and we immediately looked back to the front. “Here’s Chan Mi,” a girl walked in....wait....did the teacher just say Chan Mi? My eyes widened. “She’s finally back,” I heard Key hyung mumbled to himself. “Anneyonghaseyo, Chan Mi imnida, please take a good care of me.” She bowed, yes, it’s truly Chan Mi. Taemin throw me a crushed notes and I opened it up, “this is gonna be horrible...X_X” Taemin! Aigoo...this kid.

#lunchtime...

Where’s Hee Min? Aigoo...I miss her so much XD. “Hyung, you know about Chan Mi coming back here?” Min Ho asked as he came with Taemin and sit between Jay hyung and Taemin. “Da~” I rolled my eyes. “Hee Min will not be joining us today, Dong Ho need some help with science,” Min Ho told us, that’s why Dong Ho is not here.

“Hey you guys, long time no see,” Chan Mi came with frowning Key. “Hey,” we called out in unison. “Where’s Dong Ho?” Chan Mi asked. “With my girlfriend, Hee Min,” I blurted out before the others answered it for me. “Wow. Long time no seeing each other, Kibum oppa already got himself a girl,” she cheered looking at Key. Okay. I got a sense that she still loves Key.

“So, I’m going, I just remember that the maths teacher want my help,” Jay hyung excused himself, he still hates Chan Mi. “Do you know Hee Min?” I asked Chan Mi. “Hyung, she sits next to Hee Min,” Taemin told me, that was awkward. We then continue on to tell everybody’s life after she left.