The night....

When a nerd turns into a beauty

Author’s POV

Hee Min received a message that night, from Jay. The message says this

From Jay: Hey Hee Min, open up your window will ya?

And Hee Min, with no hesitation, open up the window, regardless it’s midnight =.=

Hee Min’s POV

“Yo...” I heard a whisper and try searching from where it comes from. “Yo...I’m here...behind the bush,” Jay oppa head popped out of behind the bush and his hands wave to me. “Yah...what are you doing here oppa?” I asked in a low voice. “Change your clothes and come down, we are going on a ride to somewhere...” he blurted out. “I will be waiting in my car outside your house,” he stated, tip toeing out of our house side yard. I just can’t stop myself from laughing seeing him tip toeing.

Jay’s POV

Where is she, it’s been 15 minutes...

“Yo oppa,” she greeted as she get in my car. “Ready to go?” I asked. “Where are we going first?” she asked me back. “Somewhere...” I answered. “Surprise? I like surprises...” she flashed me a smile. “Then, that means we are ready to go,” I stated then sped off her house.

#at the place....

Hee Min’s POV

Wow! It’s a beach! That’s quite a surprise. LOL.

Jay’s POV

“Come on,” I said getting out of my car and open the door for her. “You don’t need to do that,” she smile and get out from the car. “Yes I do, you are a girl, I’m a guy, a guy should open up the door for the girl,” I stated and closes the door. “Next time, when the girl is me, don’t do that,” she cheered running to play in the water. I run after her and we played for a moment. After having ourselves all wet, we sat on the car hood which is facing the beach. We then chatted, I decided to ask her about them.

“So....what did you say to Kibum?”  I asked. “I told him what I felt about our relationship, he just kinda accepts it, so we decided to break up,” she answered, still smiling. “Have you no feeling of guilt about it?” I asked this time avoiding eyes contacts. “Well...to tell you the truth...I’m kinda happy...” she said. “And...Kinda...what you say...” she says her lips in. “Okay, enough with this kind of awkward aura, let’s talk about why I bring you here...” I cheered trying to avoid her from stressing out after we played.

“Oh yeah...I was gonna ask you!” she exclaimed. “So...why did you bring me here oppa?” she asked. “To play with you!” I cheered. “I mean...not that kind of play but play to make you forget what’s around you...” I continued before she started to misunderstand me. “You are worried, aren’t you?” she asked flashing a finding it funny smile. “Yes...I mean no...Ah yes...no...Yes no...” I stuttered. “I take that as a yes,” she giggled. “Why are you worried? I’m strong, so you don’t have to worry...” she gave me an assuring smile. “That smile doesn’t convince me Hee Min,” I told her the truth.

“I know...it will take lots to convince you...” she chuckled. “Let’s go now, it’s getting late, we have school tomorrow,” she said getting off the hood and she gets into my car. Well...Hee Min...You really shouldn’t be like this if it’s not because of love. I hopped off the hood and get into the car drove her home.

#after Jay left which is after 1 am...

Author’s POV

Hee Min got a message from Jay.

From Jay: Hey, get a good dawn sleep :P Meet you tomorrow, with dark circles XD P/S don’t tell the guys that we went to the beach at midnight XD

Reply from Hee Min: Yeah, I won’t tell them and you too, see oppa tomorrow with dark circles XD

From...KEY: Hey Hee Min, just checking you out...you okay? If not, you can always talk it out with me...I’m worried about you right now, y’know =.=

Reply: Thanks for worrying XD I’m fine oppa XD Meet you tomorrow XD P/S I probably will have dark circles under my eyes XD And you too :P

With that, Hee Min went to sleep XD