Realizing

When a nerd turns into a beauty

#a week after the incident where Kibum and Hee Min are now together....

“Yah, Key, what’s up with you?” I asked Key who is just staring at the magazine blankly while I stare at him doing nothing. He raised his head weakly putting his magazine on the table,” dude, what’s wrong with you?” I asked again. “Nah...Nothing’s wrong,” he answered me WITH weak voice. “According TO ME, THERE’S something wrong,” I glared at him. “Nothing is wrong hyung...” he gave me the dot dot dot look. “Really~? Then what’s up with the dot dot dot look?” I asked.

“I got nothing to say...” again, he did it again! WHAT’S IN YOUR HEAD KIM KI BUM?! “Spill it out,” I said sipping my mocha. “Spill what out?” he looked at me annoyed. “There’s something that you didn’t want to tell, right?” I forced him. “If so, I’m not gonna spill it out to you,” he rolled his eyes and crosses his arms. “Okay, if you don’t want to tell me, I’m fine with it” I put down my mocha.

“Fine, I’ll tell you what’s wrong with me,” he turned to me pouting. “You ARE a guy, stop pouting,” I said. “I saw Hee Min been kissed by Kibum hyung,” he said lowering his head. “That’s what couple do, it’s normal Key,” I said crossing my hands. “But I’m in pain when I saw it,” he said putting his crossed hands on the table. “You...you are an idiot,” I said giving him a smirk. “YAH HYUNG! Why are you calling me an idiot?!” he said screaming to my face, it’s fortunate that we are at his house, if not; people will be like, shhh...what the heck with teens nowadays? Etc.

“Because...you....fell for Hee Min and you didn’t know about it,” I said leaning to his face and flicked his forehead. “Fell for her?! NO WAY!!” he screamed. “Yah! BABO! Why are you screaming?!” I yelled at him. “Because you are saying something nonsense and unacceptable,” he said somehow with a tune that says I’m not sure. “Just admit it, you love Hee Min,” I pushed him to believe. “No...” he said. “Fine, whatever dude~” I ignored him and pulled his magazine. Now it’s up to your hyung here to help you.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Hee Min, are you okay?” Kibum oppa called me out when I spaced out thinking about Key oppa. I was thinking why is he very cold to me lately. “Yeah, I’m fine...” I said putting on my smile. He reached for my right hand and put it on his cheek, “no, you are not fine...” I lowered my head blushing, it’s not because of his face or what, it’s because of the stares. “I’m fine,” I tried to assure him. “Kaja,” he pulled me out of the cafe.

“Where are we going oppa?” I asked. We stopped outside the cafe and he reached for my cheeks, “you don’t want me to be your boyfriend, right?” he asked suddenly and I shook my head. “Hee Min ah, I love you, even if you don’t love me, gimme a chance,” he said then hugged me. “I...” I manage to say. “No, I don’t want to hear a word,” he let go of the hug and pulled me to go somewhere.

Along the way to this somewhere that Kibum oppa doesn’t want to tell, my head keep imagining Key oppa, why??.... Don’t tell me I fell for him. No. I’ve always love Kibum oppa before I get to know Key oppa. No. Tears dropped, but I wiped it away before Kibum oppa notice it. Why is it hard? To accept my feeling towards Key oppa? To accept that I’m now with Kibum oppa? Why must it be this complicated?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Hee Min part, I got writer’s block, so, I’m very sorry if my story disappoints your expectation. I’ll try my best for the next chapter. Comments XD Thanks a thousand times XD