Awkwardness

When a nerd turns into a beauty

This is awkward. Why are they staring at me like I’m somewhat a freak? Is the skirt too short? OMG! Key oppa, you better appear front of me now. “Good morning Hee Min XD” and he appeared, are you reading my mind? :0

“G-good morning,” Hee Min, good, you stutter front of him. “Have you seen a ghost or what that made you stutter?” He asked leaning to my face. I pushed him and avoid his eyes, “you surprised me...” “I did?” he asked puzzled. “Anyhow, you look pretty today,” he crossed his arms and smile.

“Y-yeah, thanks to you oppa,” you stuttered again Hee Min, why are you stuttering?! “Why are you stuttering?” he asked raising his eyebrow. “I-I don’t know,” I pulled my skirt down. “Ah, maybe you are cold, come here,” he said pulling me to the dresser room.

#dresser room

“Aigoo...Key oppa-ah, homeroom gonna start y’know...” she said crossing her hands and pout while I went to my closet/wardrobe. “Here it is,” I said pulling a jean out of my wardrobe. “Wear this under the skirt, I don’t want you to be stared and feel cold or such,” I said walking to her to hand the jean to her but I tripped and fell on top of her. I immediately got up and pull her up, “sorry,” I showed my awkward smile and I can see her face flushed red and my heart thumping fast.

“I’ll be waiting outside, and then we can go to class together,” I awkwardly said preventing her from saying a word to me and went out. OMG! WHY THE HECK IS MY HEART THUMPING SO FAST?! I really need to cool down now, she’s gonna come out anytime now. As if the god hears me, she went out. “It matches!” I cheered and I know I look like childish when I did that. “Now you are prettier XD, let’s go,” I said pulling her to class preventing her from saying just about a word.

#cafeteria

“Hey oppas,” Hee Min cheered as she sit in front of me. “Yaw beautiful~” I cooed and she giggled. Dong Ho just couldn’t take his eyes away from Hee Min. “Yes, I became beautiful with the help of Key oppa and a little bit help from Jay oppa,” she continues giggling. “When is the transforming thingy?” Kibum asked.

“Yesterday, after you asked me where Hee Min is,” I said eating my burger. “So you know where Hee Min was?” Kibum asked looking at me now. “At first I don’t, then I remember what Key said and found her with Key in the dresser room,” I said pausing from eating. “Why didn’t you tell me hyung?” he is so darn serious. “Key and Hee Min were leaving, so...I tag along with them,” I said as I continue eating my burger avoiding eyes contact with him.

“Why were you searching for me again oppa?” Hee Min, if I could just scream of happiness right now, thanks for saving me from Kibum XD. “It’s nothing, I was wondering if you got our file,” he shrugged. “Isn’t it supposed to be with Min Rin?” okay, who the heck is Min Rin? “It’s not with her,” Kibum said avoiding eyes with Hee Min. “Maybe you misplace it,” Hee Min said with glancing at him. “I’ll check one more time,” Kibum then went silent. Exactly what’s wrong with Kibum?

“Hey, I’m sorry we’re late,” Key arrived panting with Taemin and Min Ho following behind him. Key then sits next to Hee Min while Taemin sits next to Dong Ho and Min Ho sitting next to me. “Where were you?” I asked. “We were called to the office,” Taemin blurted out. “What for?” Dong Ho asked. “Key hyung got into a competition and we two are gonna be the model,” Taemin said. “You with your diva-ness, and you two with your modelling,” I said. “That’s just how we roll XD” Min Ho cheered. And yeah, he is now in his wacko land, I can see his eyes burning with confidence.

The group then went silent, Hee Min and Key seems to be in the state of awkwardness, Kibum continuously avoid eyes contact with Hee Min, Dong Ho proceed with his eating and that includes me, Min Ho and Taemin texting each other, probably thinking about why are we in silent mode or modelling thingy. After that we separated, me and Hee Min got a same class, Taemin and Dong Ho got drama class, Kibum and Min Ho got a physical test and Key to his dresser room, he’s excused to do some designing. Awkward.