The break up

When a nerd turns into a beauty

A little bit of flashback

Author’s POV

As they still gagging over the childish moment they share, a voice interrupted everything.

Kibum’s POV

“Hee Min, Key,” I greeted as I see them biting the cotton candy and laughing childishly together. Seriously Key, that should’ve been me. I see Hee Min seems to be surprised. Just then, Jay hyung and the others showed up, I decided to just ignore them. “What you two doing here? Going on a date?” I asked rubbing my hands making the hiss sound. “Look, it’s not what you think it is,” Jay hyung stepped in. “So, it’s the classic no we are not dating answer?” I asked. “But, it’s true we are not on a date hyung,” Key tried to convince me.

“So much for trying Key,” I said crossing my arms. “Oppa, let’s have a talk,” Hee Min spoke up. “You are gonna tell me all about it? I think I’ve known enough,” I said looking at Hee Min. She suddenly dragged me few feet away from them. “I think we need to talk about this relationship,” she said, no smile, not being serious, just in doubt. “I’ve never really agree to date you, I was just forced to do so,” she said hanging her head low. “I believe you are the one who is willing to accept me” I said holding her shoulder. “I gave you a chance, the chance...it’s breaking you apart, the 6 oppas I know,” she explained. “You don’t know how much I worried about this, about you changing into more of the possessive type, about Chan Mi coming back, it’s further worsening the situation here, I don’t want things to change...” she continued.

I reached to hug her, “why didn’t you say a word about me being possessive? I can just change back to old self...” I try to convince her. “Let’s just end this relationship,” she said pushing me lightly away. “If you think that will make a little thing okay, I will just respect your decision,” I try to be more understanding. “I think we have reached the result, let’s go back to the other oppas so they won’t worry no more,” Hee Min said finally forming a smile on her lips. She then dragged me to the others.

Dong Ho’s POV

“Please don’t worsen the situation....” Jay hyung prayed as Hee Min and Kibum hyung come back not holding hands. “So...we talked...” Hee Min starts the conversation. “We broke up...” Kibum hyung stated. “Now...can you all made up?” Hee Min asked flashing us her hopeful smile. “Why? We are not even fighting...” Min Ho hyung pointed out. That’s correct actually. “But, you, been avoiding each other, and. I. Hate. It....” Hee Min said pouting. “Fine...” we gave up and I reached to hug Kibum hyung’s shoulders.

“So, whatcha doing here hyung?” I tried to start a good conversation. “I was just meeting the manager of the amusement park, we are going here next two weeks...” he stated. “It’s the party!” Hee Min exclaimed. “I absolutely forget about it!” she further extend her forgetfulness and we just laughed at her. We then have fun at the amusement park till 9 =.=