Morning incident

When a nerd turns into a beauty

#Hee Min’s class, early in the morning

Still with the glasses, no changes and still got bullied. “Good morning new friend XD” A call woke me up. Irealise then my table is surrounded by two guys, whoI supposed Key called Taemin and Min Ho. I raised my head from the table and greeted them, “good morning to you two too.”

“Still not use to us?” Min Ho then started to ask. I nodded with somewhat, awkwardness. “Then, then, we should begin from the top, which is introducing each other.” Taemin smile widely.

“Yeah, we should do that,” okay, not everybody in this school is dumb*sses, Min Ho, Taemin, School president, Jay and Key seems to be normal. “I’m Taemin, the second youngest in the popular group, nice to know you,” Taemin said politely and I replied to it with the same attitude.

“I’m Min Ho, the third youngest, nice to know you,” he said politely and I replied to it too like what i did to Taemin.

“I’m Hee Min, nice to know you two,” I introduced myself to them then. Truly, it seems like we’re childish or something.

“You are younger than us right?” Min Ho then asked. “I don’t know,” I put on my puffy face. “I’ve heard from Kibum hyung, you are younger than us,” Taemin smiled. “Great, so am I the maknae among you oppas?” I asked out of curiosity and they nodded sheepishly.

“Yah, Shin Hee Min, did they bully you again?!” I heard a call from the front. The next thing I know is Key marching his way to my table and the two oppas move aside to give him way. Eyes are on me right now, he slammed my desk, “did they or did they not bully you?” Afraid of him, I nodded, wow; he’s creepy when he got mad. “I’ll get them, I will for sure,” he mumbled, what’s with him? I’m use to this, no need to get creepy. The two oppas seems to be afraid too.

“Key-ah, waegure? It’s nothing to me, relax,” I said trying to calm him down. “I told them they will get it if they bully you, I shall and will keep my promise,” he said balling his hand into a fist. It’s getting creepier.

“You, Shin Hee Min, call us oppa from now, so they will not dare to touch you or bully you anymore...” he gave me a death glare and I nodded repeatedly like someone who is threatened by a ghost. Taemin oppa walk out of our class panicking, where’s he going? Can’t he see I’m in the state of horror right now?

Few moments of being glare by Key, Jay walks in and twist him, what are you doing? Dancing? Taemin followed behind. Jay stopped twisting him after 5 rounds, “feeling better now?” Jay asked. “I got carried away is it?” he questioned Jay oppamaking me more puzzled.

“Explain to Hee Min later, I’m outta here, homeroom gonna start any minutes now,” he said walking out. “I’m sorry about anything that happened just now, you forgive me?” he put on his puppy eyes and I’m back to my normal self and awkwardly smile, is that the true form of the diva? Min Ho oppa, Taemin oppa went back to their sits and just give me awkward smiles.

“Don’t forget our lesson this evening okay? I’ll be waiting in the dresser room,” he winked and sits at his sit. Weird diva. Now my head is full with, what? Why? How? Etc. It has always been his faults =3=