His Offer

When a nerd turns into a beauty

“Hey, it’s the nerd,” “What is she doing here? I thought she quit yesterday,” “Eew, nerd alert,” Whatever dumb*sses, at least you are still living in your world and I’m living in mine, that’s all that matter to me.

“Hey nerd,” somebody call out my name while I put my books in the locker, just ignore them Hee Min.

“Hey, I’m calling you here,” a hand reached for my right shoulder and turned me around. OMG! It’s the diva!

“Hello? Nerd?” he waved his hand in front of me. Idiot, I know you are in front of me, you have no need to wave your hand. “What do you need? Me doing your homework? Do your project?” I blurted out of habits.

“Chill, I’m not like those other idiots, I don’t bully people,” he stated crossing his arms.

“So? How may I help you?” “Actually, I want to help you,” he told with confidence. “Help me with what?” I asked him.

“With your look,” he smirks. “I don’t need your help,” I rejected, slamming my locker shut and walk away.

He chases after me while yelling, “HEY! I’M NOT FINISH YET!”

I rushed to my class when that happens. Oh wait, he is in the same class as mine! OWH GOSH! He caught up with me and holds both of my shoulders so I can’t run.

“I’ll help you with something in exchange,” he panted. “That’s even worse...” I mumbled. “And no, it’s not something erted, just a simple request...” he said still panting. “And what is that?” I dared to ask.

“For you to spend your time with me,” he told me then after he regained his composure. “Isn’t that what ert always said?” I slapped his hands away from my shoulders and turned to him, gosh! Again! I caught the attention of the dumb*sses in this school.

“Not in that way, why are you so hard to discuss with?” he sighed. “Then, explain,” I said crossing my arms. “I want you to become a friend of mine, is that even hard?” he glared and now my cheeks are flushed red.

“You? The diva? Want to be friend a nerd like me? You must be betting with your friends right?” I pointed out. “You watch drama a lot, don’t you?” he sticks his forefinger on my forehead and I smacked his hand away.

“If so, you got a problem with it?” I glared at him. “Listen, I give you time to think, by lunch time, you must tell me your decision, I’ll be waiting in the cafeteria,” with that he walk away into our class, ignoring me. OH MY GOSH! IS HE THREATENING ME?!

The bell then ring, now my deciding time starts and will end during lunch time. Sigh...I stomped my way to our class and see him ignoring me after offering me such service. I can’t help but keep on sighing during lessons. Diva, this is your fault!

I can choose to accept or not, since he is the one offering or maybe, I can just let he wait forever in the cafeteria! Hee Min, you sure are smart! But he is so determined, just accept it Hee Min. URGH!

#lunchtime

Where’s she? Is she thinking of not coming here? Don’t worry nerd, I won’t wait here forever for you to decide, I can chase you around till you accept my offer.

“Hey Key? What’s wrong? You’ve been daydreaming for quite a while now,” Jay hyung said putting his curious eyes on me. “I’m not daydreaming, I’m just thinking,” I replied before I had a sip of my orange juice.

“I accept your offer,” a voice came from my back then and I turn to see her, pouting. I can’t help myself but hopped off my sit and hug her, making her surprise. “Diva, you are hugging a still nerd girl here, I don’t want to be bully more because you are hugging me,” she said pushing me. HA! Just because I am a diva, doesn't mean I don't have muscle!

But I let her go and scratch my head, “sorry, I’m just so excited about you accepting my offer,” I put on a wide smile. “That’s why you were daydreaming?!” Jay hyung exclaimed. “Yeah, hyung, only because of that? But it’s weird that you actually offer someone a service or something...” I forgot Taemin exists among us, and for god sakes Jay hyung, I’m not daydreaming!

“No, it’s not weird Taemin, it’s good,” Jay hyung nodded childishly looking at Taemin. “It’s good?” Taemin with his puzzled look, then continues eating his burger.

“ATTENTION PEOPLE!” I yelled. “From now on, who mess with Hee Min, will get some pieces of my mind, you hear that?!” Everyone nodded knowing that they will get trouble if they mess with Hee Min and I smile widely, satisfied with my announcement.

“You will be sitting with us from now on,” Jay hyung, Kibum hyung, Min Ho, Taemin and Dong Ho jaws dropped. I can see no smile on Hee Min’s face; I think she regretted her decision. “Yah, Shin Hee Min, I will not let you regret your decision,” I lean close to her face, oh wow, she took care of her face well, too bad she won’t let people see her true beauty. She pushed me away, blushing and I get hold of my laugh.

“I’m not regretting my decision,” she said still turning to the side. I reached for her hand and scooted Min Ho to sit next to Jay hyung and let her sit beside me. Awkwardness is all over her and the guys are trying to make it go and they did great, she got the hang of it in no time, truly a secret beautiful queen. Lesson 1 will be held tomorrow, after school, an hour for reading some magazines and stuffs and an hour for practical, I hope it goes well XD