Chan Mi

When a nerd turns into a beauty

#the next day, lunch time...

Taemin’s POV

“Hey, hey, hey,” I greeted, excited to see Jay hyung, Dong Ho and Hee Min back in their sits. Seriously, it’s so boring without them. “Hey~” they replied. I then proceed to sit at my usual sit. “Hey Taemin, do you notice something about the three of us? Something same?” Jay hyung asked looking at me, pointing his finger to his eyes. “If you are pointing at your eyes, then, it’s something about your eyes right?” I asked pretty much right on the track. “Yeah~so....” he insisted.

I look at him, then to Hee Min, then to Key hyung. I got it!! It’s the dark circles! Mahn did they stay up all night? “Got it?” Hee Min asked. “Dark circles, did you stay up all night or something?” I asked Hee Min. “Basically, no~I slept around 2 am in the dawn...” she exclaimed. “Aigoo...how about hyung?” I asked both Jay hyung and Key hyung. “Well...I slept as soon as I got home, which is...2 am!” he cheered. “Well, I slept as soon as I got a reply message from Hee Min,” Key hyung explained. “Aigoo...you three...” Min Ho hyung butted in.

“Okay, did someone really tell her to not bother us anymore?” Dong Ho said suddenly and we turned to him, his eyes fixed onto someone and we turned to where he is looking at....and there’s Chan Mi [I know that Chan Mi is one year older than Taemin and I am certain that in the real world, Taemin is not the rude type but since my story is about hating Chan Mi, I didn’t type the word ‘noona’ there], heading to our table. “Don’t say a word...” Kibum hyung instructed and here she comes. “So, everyone is here?” she flashed us a smile. Seriously, we really won’t fall for that anymore, hyung already told us your plan, jerk!

Chan Mi’s POV

“Go away Chan Mi,” Key blurted out with a hissing sound. “Wanna talk to me? Well, let’s talk outside,” he said standing up and turning to me. “Key, I thought Kibum said not to entertain her,” Jay said. Seriously I won’t call you oppa. “Let’s take Hee Min with us then,” I smirked looking at Hee Min who is backing me. “No, Hee Min will stay just here, with hyung and the others,” Key said as if he really adore that girl, protecting her from any harm. “Dude, I won’t harm her.” I said. “Yeah, whatever, I will not believe you any. More.” he said leaning to me showing his annoyed and I’m not gonna trust you anymore face.

“You want to discuss it or not? The clock is ticking you know, I don’t have all the time just to talk to you,” Key said looking at his watch. “Forget it then.” I said, leaving.

Dong Ho’s POV

Okay. Since when is Key hyung that harsh to a girl? That’s just =.=

“Did you really do that?” Jay hyung asked seemingly his jaw dropped. “What? Is it that surprising?” Key hyung asked and we nodded.

#after school....

Author’s POV

Jay left early because his parents just got back from overseas, Kibum is busy with some businesses, Key got some class outside school, Min Ho got football practice, Taemin got dance practice, Dong Ho got some auditioning and Hee Min is left alone in the students’ council’s office.

Hee Min’s POV

“Hey Shin Hee Min,” a voice said distracting me from my work. GASP. Heo Chanmi. “Surprise, surprise, you like surprises, are you not?” she asked coming near to my desk. “Don’t be afraid Hee Min, I come just to tell you to stay away from Key and the others, but you can stay with Jay and Dong Ho,” she said blowing her nails front of me. “It’s either you hate me or you just don’t like me,” I blurted out. “What if I DON’T want to stay away from them?” I continued. “You. Are. Gonna. Get. A. Bigger. Surprise.” She threatened me.

“Dude, why are you like this?” [Start singing T-Ara’s song, LOL, I just love T-Ara so much XD] I hissed. “Because you steal Key away from me...” by that she left with a smirk. OMG! What to do? AH! I will tell oppas! “Don’t ever think about telling them, you wouldn’t want them to get involve, don’t you?” she popped her head in then smirked and left. Seriously, did she have to read my mind?! Now what am I to do?!

Chan Mi’s POV

I won’t want to do it, but if it’s to get Key to like me and love me, I will do just about anything. Shin Hee Min, you are going down for real. No one’s gonna help you this time.

“Heo Chanmi?” a voice called out and...Him? What is he doing here?!