Amusement park

When a nerd turns into a beauty

Min Ho’s POV

“Hyung ah, what are we doing? Going to the amusement park?” Taemin asked. “Because...Key realised he love Hee Min,” Jay hyung cheered while driving. “I already told the plan to Dong Ho, you two are going separate path, I’m going separate path with Dong Ho, they are going separate path too,” he explained. “But, if we go separate path, how about them?” I asked. “We are just going to act like we went to separate path but we’re gonna meet and spy on them and help them,” he explained and we went to the oohhh...

#Amusement park...

Hee Min’s POV

“Yo Key, we are going there,” Jay oppa point to the shooting game. “Shooting, yes!” Dong Ho oppa cheered. “Em...Taemin...what you wanna play?” Min Ho oppa asked. “Something fun...” Taemin oppa said still thinking. “I know!” Min Ho oppa cheered. “Let’s go to this game, I’m not sure of what it’s called, but it’s gonna be fun,” he assure with a smile. “Fine...” Taemin oppa said giving up. “Bye now,” Jay oppa said, dragging Dong Ho oppa away. “Hyung, let’s go now,” Taemin oppa said pulling Min Ho oppa’s shirt like what a kid would do. “The game is this way,” Min Ho oppa said leading the way to the game.

“That was weird,” I pointed out. “Yeah, what the heck are they thinking?” Key oppa pointed out. “Maybe they are just excited,” I told him. “Yeah, probably, so...what are we gonna do?” Key oppa ask. “I don’t know, you are the one who bring us here,” I blurted out. “Yeah, that’s absolutely correct...” we decided to sit a while.

Key’s POV

OMG! Hyung! This is your entire fault! “Oppa, I think your phone is ringing,” Hee Min said looking at me. “Owh...wait....did you just say mine?” and she nodded. I checked my phone and turned away from her, she chuckled by my action. Yah, bring her to the ghost house. Hyung ah, are you for real?! “Hee Min, let’s go to the ghost house,” I said standing up offering her my hand and she accepted it and we both run to the ghost house. But seriously, why ghost house?

#Ghost house...

Author’s POV

They enter the dark quiet corner of the ghost house, they could hear clanks of something in every corner of the area, didn't know what it was though. Squeaky voices are also heard. Ghosts popping here and there, making Hee Min couldn’t take it so she hugs Key’s arm and Key protecting Hee Min from being touch by the ghosts till they are outta the place. [The explanation is not that long, but, hope you can imagine that :/]

#Out of ghost house...

Conversation through message

Jay: Have fun?

Key: Hell yeah hyung, you almost make Hee Min cry =.=

Jay: That’s the main point, to make her cry XD Next, you are going to the cotton candy store XD Do what I say, cause we are spying on you right now, I’m honest, am I not? XD

Key: So, you are spying on us?! Did you go inside too?

Jay: My idea, you are just gonna do what I say if you want Hee Min XD Captain Jay off, will still be spying on you XD

Key’s POV

“Oppa, who’s that?” Hee Min suddenly asked me. “Jay hyung, he said he’s waiting for us near the candy store,” I simply answered her putting my phone away. “Candy? He likes candy?” Hee Min asked, her eyes brightening by the word candy. “For some reason, why is that strange?” I asked, making the puffy face. “No, it’s not strange,” Hee Min waved her hands maniacally. “Everybody loves candy including you too, now let’s go,” I flashed her my smile and dragged her to the cotton candy shop.

#cotton candy shop...

Author’s POV

The seller gave them free cotton candy assuming that they are a couple on a date. Hee Min seems puzzled and asked Key why did the seller give them a free cotton candy. Key answered he doesn’t know.

Hee Min’s POV

“Never mind about the free cotton candy, maybe she is assuming we are dating,” I blushed by oppa statement and turned away to hide my flushed red cheeks while he turn around the cotton candy playfully. “Here, lady should take a bite first,” he held out the cotton candy in front of me. I turned to him and smile, “let’s bite together, at the same time.” “Okay, you bite this side, I bite this side,” he pointed out with the brightest smile. We bite the cotton candy and laughed after that thinking it as childish as ever.

“Key, Hee Min,” a voice greeted us. We turned at the same time to see who it is. GASP.

Jay’s POV

“Hyung, that doesn’t look good,” Taemin said. “Did I ever say that is good?” I said. “Come on, we should stop a fight from happening,” I motioned the others to get out of our hiding spot and walk over to the 3 people. “Yo,” we greeted in unison.