Everything

When a nerd turns into a beauty

#Key’s part...

Key’s POV

“Lemme go Chan Mi,” I said gritting my teeth. “Didn’t we promise to go to my house today?” she asked, holding my hand. “No, we didn’t do any promise or appointment or what so ever,” I said pulling my arm as she froze and left her freezing there.

#Hee Min’s part...

Kibum’s POV

“Hee~Min~” I called her out as she got out from her class. “O-oppa...” she seems surprised to me. “Where did you go during lunch time?” I asked. “To the drama class, then the gym...” she simply answered me. “Owh...I was worried you know,” I said pouting. “Mianhae...” she said hanging her head low. “It’s alright....are you going home now?” I asked. “No....” she answered. “Then, where are you going?” I asked.

“I’m going to the drama class,” she cheered. “What are you doing there?” I asked. “Practice...” she said. “Owh...then, I will go now, see you tomorrow,” I said leaving waving her goodbye. She seems to be burdened, maybe she didn’t want me to leave, ahhh....I will just comeback later XD

#Dresser room...

Min Ho’s POV

“Hyung, are you sure that she will come? I mean, you haven’t been spending much time with Hee Min lately, you speak less with her, okay, let’s just say the real question is will you and Hee Min be okay?” I said breaking the silence. “She will come,” Key hyung said looking through the magazine on his hands. “How can you be absolutely sure?” Taemin asked him. “Why are you two persistent in asking me about will she come or not?” hyung asked obviously annoyed.

Just then the door open and Jay hyung with Dong Ho step in. “Yo,” they greet us. “Hyung? Dong Ho?” we asked in unison. “Where’s Hee Min?” Jay hyung asked. “She’s not yet here,” Key hyung told him. The door then open for the second time and Hee Min showed up. “Sorry I’m late,” she bowed. “Oppa are here already?” she blurted out when she saw Jay hyung and Dong Ho standing beside Taemin. “Let’s begin the practice,” Key hyung said jumping off his sit. We then proceed to the MC-ing practice.

#when Kibum come...

Author’s POV

Kibum arrived and found no one in the drama class, so he just walked out towards the front gate, knowing that Hee Min lied to him, but he is not sure why. Suddenly, Chan Mi popped out of nowhere, right in the middle when Kibum is about to walk out of the school’s ground.

Kibum’s POV

“She’s with them,” Chan Mi said, appearing out of nowhere. “How...where...where did you come from?” I asked bewildered to find her suddenly appearing front of me and telling me where Hee Min is. “I’ve been crying, Key....he doesn’t want me to be around him....” she said hanging her head low. “Why are you telling me this?” I asked. “Let’s...no...Help me...help me make Key oppa fall for me,” she lifted her head with watery eyes. “What’s in for me then?” I asked her tugging my hands into my jacket’s pockets. “You will gain Hee Min, fully,” she said with confidence.

#back to the dresser room....

Key’s POV

“Do it like this,” Taemin showed Hee Min the catwalk. “Ania...do it like this” Jay hyung showed her the diva style walk and she burst out laughing with Dong Ho. “Yah hyung, stop, we are practicing here,” I scold him. “Aigoo...Key is a no fun...practice won’t be fun without jokes and so on so far...” he pouted. “Oppa is right, we should joke around too Key oppa,” Hee Min flashed me a smile and I sense that my cheeks are flushed red.