Weekend

When a nerd turns into a beauty

#Hee Min’s house...

Hee Min’s POV

“Hee Min sshi, a friend of yours are waiting downstairs in the living room...” a knock from the maid on my door surprise me from doing my project. “Who?” I asked. “He said he is your friend, coming to check your wardrobe,” the maid answered. “Em...thanks...ask him to wait in the living room for a while, I’ll be going downstairs in a minute and prepare him a drink or something while waiting for me” I told the maid stopping from clicking the keyboard. “I’ll tell him and do what you told me to do,” the maid said leaving. Oppa sure is early, he doesn’t even text me he is coming. Sigh. Let’s go downstairs now Hee Min.

#Living room...

Key’s POV

“Oppa,” she greeted me as she comes in and I was sipping my tea. “Hee Min,” I said putting down the cup. “Sorry for making you wait, I was doing my project,” she explained as she sits just across me. “No problem, sorry for coming here early, your house sure are pretty,” I blurted out. “Pretty? Nah~I dare to bet yours are more pretty~” she said. “Let’s go there then after I’ve done with checking your wardrobe,” I said standing up. “Will other oppas be there?” she asked following me standing up. “I can text them now to go there,” I told her, showing her my phone. “Let’s go to my wardrobe then,” she cheered leading me to her room.

“Here’s my wardrobe,” she said opening a door. I gawked by the sight of what’s inside her wardrobe, pretty dresses right across my eyes, drawers on the right, shirts, jackets, jeans etc on the left. “Wow,” I exclaimed. “You got lots of fashionable clothes, I wonder why you are wearing casual clothes during your nerd’s day,” I pouted when she turns to face me. “I’m a person who’s lack of fashion, you know that yourself,” she pouted. My cheeks are burning up by the pout, omg, omg, what to do? What to do?

Hee Min’s POV

“Are you gonna check it or not?” I asked him to break him from daydreaming. “There’s no need to check your wardrobe now, you got such clothes in your wardrobe,” he said crossing his arms and walk in to the wardrobe, examining the left wardrobe. “Where’s your accessories?” he suddenly ask. “Its right here,” I went to the right wardrobe and open up two drawers. “Wow, shiny~” he exclaimed as he stands right beside me to get a better look on the accessories.

“Now, I’m gonna pick up some clothes, for you to wear, we are going to my house first then somewhere with the guys,” he said grabbing both my shoulders and turn me to him, he flashed me a smile, a smile that I will die to look at. “But please, don’t bring Kibum oppa with us,” I requested at him, hanging my head low cause I can feel my cheeks burning up. “Are you fighting with him?” he loosened his grips. “No, we are not fighting, it’s just, he has became possessive after becoming my so called boyfriend,” I said lifting my face to face him. A sudden hug from him surprises me.

Key’s POV

Hearing those words, I can feel my hurt aching knowing she’s in pain. “O-oppa...” she stuttered and I just realised what I did so I pull back. “Sorry, I don’t know what got into me,” I explained. “No, its okay, I like to be hug by now,” she hugged me. “I bet only you can understand me than the other oppas,” she whispered to my ear, it was like, she’s trying to seduce me, but no, she just whisper it. “Now, can you wait for me downstairs? We’re going to your house now, aren’t we?” she asked, pulling back from the hug, I can see her watery eyes.

“You are not supposed to cry,” I said wiping her tears. She flashed me a smile, “its tears of happiness...” “I will go downstairs after I picked you clothes, okay?” I said leaving her standing there to the left wardrobe and randomly picked clothes, jackets, jeans and a necklace that looks alike like the one I’m wearing right now. “I’ll be waiting downstairs now,” I told her. Maybe Jay hyung is right, I fell for Hee Min. WHY DIDN’T I REALISE IT BEFORE SHE BECOME KIBUM HYUNG’S GIRLFRIEND?!