18: Eighteen Years Old's Love Story

Love, 18 Again

Minseok smiles as he's looking at So-yul, who lowering her head as she feels embarassed to suddenly asked that. Minseok take a look at her.



"Kim Minseok. My name is Kim Minseok."



So-yul turns her head, surprised because he actually tell his name.



"Uh.. Nice.. Nice to meet you.."




So-yul returns to the table with novel on her hands. She quietly sit on her seat. Yoo-jin take a look at her weirdly.


"Why? Why you look confused like that?"


"Yah. Pinch me."


Yoo-jin furrow her eyebrows." What?"


So-yul take a look at Yoo-jin. "Pinch me."


Yoo-jin looking at her weirdly. But then, she pinch So-yul's hands and So-yul scream in pain, make everyone staring at her. So-yul quickly apologize as she rub her hands.


"THAT'S. ING. HURT. YOON. YOO. JIN." So-yul said as she gritted her teeth. Yoo-jin shrugged.


"But you asked me to." Yoo-jin said as she leans her back to the chair. So-yul sighs. She leans closer to Yoo-jin.



"I think i'm fall in love at the first sight. For real."



"Huh?" Yoo-jin said as she blinked her eyes. So-yul take a look around her, make sure no one is there or even Minseok.


"I met someone earlier.. A part time worker in here. And somehow, my heart beating fast looking at his big rounded eyes."


Yoo-jin chuckled. She cross her arms as she take a look at So-yul.


"Okay. Who's this unlucky guy this time?"


"Tsk, tsk.." So-yul said as she chuckled in disbelief. "I'm 100% sure this is different from any other guy i've met before. My heart says it'll be different."


Yoo-jin blinked her eyes. She think for a while. Then, she suddenly remember something. 

"Wait. No way.. Minseok oppa?!" 

 

"His name is Kim Minseok." So-yul said slowly, loud enough for Yoo-jin to hear. Yoo-jin's jaw dropped right after So-yul said his name.



"SO THIS IS HOW SHE MET HIM?! HOW CAN I COMPLETELY FORGET ABOUT THIS?!" 

 

"Kim Minseok?" Yoo-jin said, acting clueless. So-yul nods in excitement.

"He said he work part time here. I think he's a student here. Seems like a bit older too." So-yul said as she play with her hair. Yoo-jin bit her lips as she try to hold her laughter. 

"He is a student in here! A medical student, a year older than us! He's going to be a very famous neurosurgeon in the future and most of all.." 

 

Yoo-jin cocked her head. "Is he handsome? You said that he had a big rounded eyes."


"He is going to be your husband, Eun So-yul!" 

 

So-yul thinks for a while. But then, she laughs like a crazy. Like someone who's just falling in love.


Or maybe, she is falling in love.


"Very.. Veeeery handsome. Like a prince charming." So-yul giggling happily just to think about it. Yoo-jin can't help but laugh seeing her friend falling in love to her future husband.


"Oh? You seems like truly falling in love this time, Eun So-yul?" Yoo-jin said as she leans her back to the chair. So-yul smile sheepishly.


"I think i am. Geez. But i don't even know if he's a student in here or not, single or taken, or maybe he's already graduated?" So-yul said, suddenly feels sad to think about it. Yoo-jin chuckled in disbelief.


"Yah. You're that Eun So-yul. You can do anything even if it seems impossible!" Yoo-jin said as she pats So-yul's shoulder. So-yul take a look at Yoo-jin.


"But.. This time.. It's different from any guy! If it's not working.. I probably become a nun." So-yul said as she pouted. Yoo-jin laughs. She hold So-yul's hands.



"My father said once.. At least you try it first. Try to make it works before you finally give up."



Yoo-jin gives her a reassuring smile as she hold So-yul's hands. Soon, So-yul smiles.



"Should i try?" 

 

The next morning

"Okay. It's enough for today." Professor Shin said as he takes off his glasses. All the students quickly put their things into their bag. Some already leave right after their Professor said the class is over.


Yoo-jin and So-yul looking at each other. Then, both of them nods. They quickly make a bee line walking out from the class. Jongin raised his eyebrows, confused.


"Aigoo? It's really unlike them dashing out the class quickly like that." Jongin said as he put his book into his bag. Baekhyun nods. He also looks confused.


"Yeah. Yoo-jin doesn't even say anything to me." Baekhyun saif as he put his bag into his shoulder. Jongin chuckled.


"You only care about Yoo-jin now. Tsk tsk." Jongin said as he shakes his head, making a way out from their class. Baekhyun walk beside him.


"What's with them actually?" Baekhyun said, a slight worried can be seen on his face. Jongin let out a sighs.


"Why? You scared So-yul bring Yoo-jin to a blind date?" Jongin said as he put his hand into his jacket's pocket. Baekhyun widen his eyes in surprised as he smacked Jongin's head.


"DON'T YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT, YOU MORON!"


"Aaah that's why stop overthinking! Girls always do something we never understand." Jongin said as he rub his head. Baekhyun sighs. Just then, he got an idea. Baekhyun smirks.


"Let's go." Baekhyun said as he walks out from the class. Jongin looking at him weirdly.


"Where? Having a breakfast?"


Baekhyun smirks. He take a look at Jongin.


"Stalking the girls." 

 

Yoo-jin and So-yul entering a coffee shop. So-yul staring at the menu for a while, then, she sighs.


"I don't know what to buy. What should i buy?" So-yul said as she desperately looking at Yoo-jin. Yoo-jin thinks for a while. 


"Okay.. Let's remember what So-yul always buy at the coffee shop in the future.."


"Caramel Macchiato." Yoo-jin said as she points to the menu. So-yul nods.


"One Caramel Macchiato, please." 

 

"They.. They brought a coffee??" Jongin said as he squinted his eyes, trying to get a better vision of Yoo-jin and So-yul. Baekhyun and Jongin hiding behind the tree in front of the coffee shop.


"How much?" Baekhyun said as he also looking at them. Jongin squinted his eyes again.


"..... one?"


Baekhyun furrow his eyebrows. "One?! Nothing else?!"


"Oh.. One. And it's a takeaway??" Jongin said as he's looking at Yoo-jin and So-yul who walks out from the coffee shop. Baekhyun and Jongin quickly hide so the girls didn't see them.


"Do you think it's enough?" So-yul said as she's looking at the Caramel Macchiato on her hand. Yoo-jin thinks for a while. 


"You know it my husband likes sandwich a lot. I look like a bread now." 

 

"Sandwich!" Yoo-jin said as she take a look at So-yul. So-yul raised her eyebrows.


"Well.. It's a good idea. We should eat some, too."


Yoo-jin nods. She smiles happily as she's looking at So-yul.


"You really make it work, So-yul. Don't worry." 

 

"Sandwich?!" Jongin said as he's looking at the sandwich restsurant in front of them. Baekhyun cross his arms.


"It's strange. Both of them rarely eat something like this." Baekhyun said as he blinkes his eyes, staring at Yoo-jin and So-yul who laughs together happily. Baekhyun thinks for a while.


"Caramel Macchiato, sandwich..? And mostly, they only brought one.."


Just then, Baekhyun remember something. He widen his eyes in surprised.


"Wait. Isn't this is what So-yul always brought in the future whenever we meet her?" 

 

 

So-yul looks so nervous as she hold a paper bag of sandwich and Caramel Macchiato. Yoo-jin and So-yul almost arrived at the library now.


"You should write something. Like.. Have a nice day or good luck. Something like that." Yoo-jin said as she take a look at So-yul. So-yul thinned her lips.
 


"Do you think he will accept this?"
 


Yoo-jin smiles. She nods. She pats So-yul's shoulder.


"Remember. Try it first."


"Before you finally give up." So-yul said as she smiles. Yoo-jin chuckled. Both of them quickly entering the library.

 


"Library? Aah.. They have a breakfast there while working on our assignment?" Jongin said as he cross his arms. Baekhyun laughs as he shakes his head.


"No. There must be something interesting at the library." Baekhyun said as he slowly realizing something. He walks heading to the library. Jongin looking at him, surprised.


"Yah! Where are you going?!" 

 

To: Kim Minseok
Have a nice day! Don't forget to eat breakfast ^^

- ESY


So-yul just quiet as she's looking at the pink sticky note on her hand. She let out a sighs.


"Will you accept this eventhough you got it from a stranger like me?"


"Yah. It's really unlike you." Yoo-jin said as she's looking at So-yul. So-yul sighs.



"I'm so scared. I don't know that when you like someone, you actually scared about many things."



Yoo-jin smiles. She takes the sticky note on So-yul's hand and put it on the paper bag. Yoo-jin take a look at So-yul.



"Don't you know when you fall in love, you actually can do something that you never imagine before?"



So-yul take a look at Yoo-jin. Yoo-jin chuckled.


"When you love someone, somehow, you suddenly learn everything you never think of it. You learn about yourself, you learn about many things you never imagine."


Yoo-jin suddenly quiet. The memories of her learn to cook Baekhyun's favorite seafood pasta, watch all Lee Jung-jae's movies, memorizing One Piece's character, and learn to make Americano come into her head. Yoo-jin smiles. She did everything because of love. Because of her deep love for Baekhyun, she learns everything. She even turns into a morning person thanks to Baekhyun. 

 

"When you love someone.. You actually didn't scared of everything. What you actually scared is.."



Yoo-jin smiles. A memories of Baekhyun who enjoy the seafood pasta, Baekhyun who tells her everything about Lee Jung-jae and she understand about it, Baekhyun who tells her about Luffy and the whole One Piece's story, and Baekhyun who always drink Americano made by her in the morning before going to work come into her mind. Yoo-jin let out a breath.



"You scared of their reaction. Will he like it? Will he enjoy it?"



Yoo-jin take a look at So-yul. She nods as if trying to make sure that everything will be fine.



"As long as you put your heart and effort, everything will be fine."



So-yul chuckled in disbelief as she's staring at Yoo-jin. She blinked her eyes.


"Whoa. I thought at first i talked to my grandmother."


Yoo-jin laughs. Then, she take a look at So-yul.


"Don't be nervous, okay?" 

So-yul nods. And with that, both of them looking for a hideout as So-yul using a big book to cover her face as she's sitting two rows behind the table where she put the paper bag while Yoo-jin hide behind the shelf behind So-yul. Soon, Minseok's voice can be heard as he's just arrived.

 


Jongin and Baekhyun quietly watching at the girls. They hide behind a shelf, 3 rows behind Yoo-jin.


"What are they doing actually?!" Jongin said as he looks very confused. He's peeking at So-yul.


"Why the hell Eun So-yul read that anatomy book?!"


Baekhyun just laughs. He put his arms into Jongin's shoulder.


"Just wait a bit. We'll figure out what happen."

 


"I'll clean this section!" Minseok said as he walk closer to where So-yul is. Minseok humming a melody as he bring a feather duster with him.


"Uh?!" Jongin said as he widen his eyes in surprised. He squinted his eyes.
 


"Is that our Minseok Hyung?!"
 


"Bingo." Baekhyun said without he realizes. Soon, he bit his lips as he mentally scold himself. But thankfully, Jongin didn't notice him as he's focused on Minseok.



"Oh?" Minseok said as he finally notice the paper bag. So-yul shut her eyes tightly, her heart beating really fast. Yoo-jin also feels as nervous as her as she keep checking on Minseok.

To: Kim Minseok
Have a nice day! Don't forget to eat breakfast ^^

- ESY 

 

"What's this?" Minseok said as he smiles. Yoo-jin can't help but also smile seeing his reaction. So-yul take glance at Yoo-jin, and Yoo-jin nods to her, giving her a thumbs up.



But then, Jongin finally realize something. He quickly walking out from his hideout. Baekhyun surprised as he following him.
 


"Kim Jongin-


"HYUNG!!"
 


Yoo-jin and So-yul suddenly froze on their position. They're looking at each other as they know this voice really well.


"Don't say.."

"No way.." 

 

Yoo-jin and So-yul turns their eyes. And soon, they regret it.



"JONGIN?!?!?!?!?!"



"I'm here, too." Baekhyun said as he hold Yoo-jin's shoulder, then give So-yul a thumbs up. Yoo-jin widen her eyes in shocked.


"Y.. Yah! W.. What are you.. Doing here?!?" 

"You must be forget the fact that Kim Minseok is Kim Jongin's cousin, right?" Baekhyun said without even looking. Yoo-jin blinked her eyes.



But then, she remember it.



"Oh. My. God." Yoo-jin said a she looks panic. So-yul's jaw dropped as she quietly eavesdropping on Baekhyun and Yoo-jin's conversation.



"SO MINSEOK IS THIS BRAT'S COUSIN?!?!?!?!?!?!"



"Oh? Jonginnie?" Minseok said happily. Jongin waves his hands to Minseok. He smack So-yul's head as he walk closer to his cousin. 

 

So-yul sighs angrily. While Baekhyun just laughing enjoying the show with Yoo-jin on his arms. Yoo-jin sighs as she burried her face on her knees.
 


"Hit me, now. Why can i forget such an important things like that.."


"How can i hit you?" Baekhyun said cheekily. Then, he laughs at So-yul. So-yul glares at him.


"Woah.. You still have some energy left to work. I envy you." Jongin said with a serious but jokingly look on his face. Minseok laughs.


"You're still that lazy ! Samchun will keep scolding you if you still playing around like this!"


Jongin smiles cheekily. He take glance at So-yul and their eyes meet with each other. Jongin smirks.


"Enjoy this, hyung. You haven't had your breakfast, right?" Jongin said as he give the paper bag to Minseok. So-yul widen her eyes in shocked.


"You're right. Let's eat this together." Minseok said as he smiles. Jongin nods. He quickly hold Minseok's shoulder and walk with him to the other side. So-yul gasped in disbelief. She take a look at him.



And soon, Jongin waves his hands to her. Without even looking. So-yul's eyes widen in shocked.



"KIM JONGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyonee! So jongin caught them when they're in action 😂 Enjoy the story!