17: An Alternate Ending for Some Fairy Tales

Love, 18 Again


"You know that Sungyeon unnie and i are siblings, right?"


Baekhyun and Yoo-jin eavesdropping them behind the wall. Yoo-jin peeking behind the wall. Soon, her eyes widen in surprised.


"Sungyeon unnie is here!"


Baekhyun quickly turns his head. Soon, he can see Sungyeon looks very angry right now. Baekhyun take a deep breath.


"If something happens.. You bring Hee-kyung and i'll bring Sungyeon noona."


Yoo-jin nods. She let out a sighs.


"I hope Sungyeon unnie will understand the situation.. Since this can turns into a very bad condition or a victory."



Jae-hyuk smirks. He leans closer to Hee-kyung as he whisper something. Hee-kyung furrow her eyebrows as she's looking at Jae-hyuk in disgust.



"But you got my attention, pretty."



Hee-kyung chuckled in disbelief. She turns her head..


...and soon, her eyes meet with Sungyeon's furious eyes.



"Bingo."



Hee-kyung and Sungyeon staring at each other. Sungyeon clenched her fist tightly. Then, she take a deep breath.


"HEE-


"You see? He even seduce your own sister without caring about you a little bit." Hee-kyung shouted to Sungyeon. Jae-hyuk turns his head. And soon, his eyes widen in shocked as he finds Sungyeon not far from them.
 


"S.. Sungyeon.. ssi."
 


"You still waiting for a jerk like this?" Hee-kyung said angrily. Sungyeon just quiet. Her eyes teary now.
 


"You're a smart and pretty woman. You have a good attitude and everyone likes you. Why you keep relying yourself to a man? Just because you reject Law School and not growing up like the way appa wants you to be, doesn't mean that you're a failure to us. You're still our precious eldest sister, unnie." Hee-kyung said loudly, makes everyone around them turns their attention to them. Sungyeon bit her lips, holding her tears while Jae-hyuk slowly walk approaching her.
 


"S.. Sungyeon ssi.. I can explain-


Sungyeon turns her eyes to Jae-hyuk. Tears falling from her eyes.
 


"You're a good man, Jae-hyuk ssi. You're your family only hope. Why are you wasting yourself for seducing a lot of women like this?"
 


Jae-hyuk gulped. He's looking at around him and find out that everyone looking at him. Jae-hyuk take a look at Sungyeon.


"Sungyeon ssi.. Let's talk together on my-


Soon, the sound of slap can be heard. Baekhyun and Yoo-jin widen their eyes in shocked.
 


Everyone around them also shocked. 


Jae-hyuk also shocked. He hold his right cheek that becoming red now. Jae-hyuk turns his eyes.
 


"Sung.. Sungyeon ssi.."
 


"This is what you deserve. This is for me. For my sister. And for all the women who got toyed by you, YOU ING S!"
 


With that, Sungyeon quickly run towards Hee-kyung. She's checking on her condition from head to toe.


"Are you okay? Did he touch you?"


Hee-kyung just quiet. Then, she hug Sungyeon tight as she cries on her shoulder.


"How can you worried about other while your heart must be really in pain now?" Hee-kyung said as she cries loudly. Sungyeon just quiet. But then, she finally cry.


"I should've listened to you earlier. I'm sorry." Sungyeon said as she cry on Hee-kyung's shoulder. Hee-kyung also cry.



"Unnie.."

"Hee-kyung ah.."



The two sister looks very heartwarming and touch everyone's heart there. Some people also cry looking at the heartwarming scene.


Baekhyun smiles. He quietly walking out from his hideout and joins his sister as he hug them.
 


"Aigoo.. My siblings are very cute and shameless.."
 


"Shut up, you idiot! We better stay together because who knows what District Attorney Byun would do to us!" Sungyeon said, still in tears. Baekhyun can't help but laugh.


"Yeah. We're going to have a camping tonight on our front yard."


Yoo-jin smiles as she's looking at the heartwarming scene. She quietly wipes her tears. 

 

"So that's how our future changed.." 

 

"So, you're seducing the District Attorney's daughters, too?!" A woman said as she walks approaching Jae-hyuk. Jae-hyuk turns his head.


And soon, his eyes widen in shocked. There are almost 15 women gathering around him.


"Oppa.. How can you do that? You text me good night every day."

"Oppa.. You kissed me on the pantry.. Don't you remember?"

"You touch me on the cafetaria! Don't you remember?"

"WHAAAT?!"

"I don't care! Let's report him to the District Attorney!"

"LET'S GO!"


Yoo-jin laughs as she's staring at how the girls ganged on Jae-hyuk and bring him to somewhere. Yoo-jin smiles as she walk back to her room. 

 

"Sometimes, you really wishes that everyone who come into your life at least come with a good purpose. But good purpose doesn't always means a good things. Sometimes, the good purpose comes after the bad things you went through..."

 

Yoo-jin relieved a sighs. She walks to her room happily.
 

 

"..and you call it a lesson." 

 

 

"The other one skip the school, the other one neglect the final project, and the other one let the two making a fuss at his office.. Is this how i teach the three of you?!" Baekhyun's father said angrily as he called his children to his room. Sungyeon, Baekhyun, and Hee-kyung just quiet.


"Go home now. Make sure the three of you do what i told." Baekhyun's father said as he turns his chair. Sungyeon, Baekhyun, and Hee-kyung bows to him and quietly walking out from his room.


"Cooking for a week straight? Doing your homework in front of appa for a week straight? Suspension for a week? Tsk. His punishment is getting weider and weider." Sungyeon said as she cross her arms. Baekhyun shrugged.


"Well.. I kinda wished he actually just kicked me out from here." Baekhyun said as he scratch his back of neck. Hee-kyung chuckled.


"Doing my homework in front of him is impossible. My homework already finished by the time he arrived at home."


The three of them walking side by side. There's a long silence between them.


But then, Sungyeon suddenly laughs. Baekhyun and Hee-kyung turns their head.


"She's going crazy now." Hee-kyung said as she nudge Baekhyun. Baekhyun shakes his head.


"Her punishment is the hardest. She is such a terrible cook and he asked us to eat her food means we will order food for a week straight."


"Yeah. I'm going to make a boiled rock for tonight's dinner. Prepare yourself." Sungyeon said as she keep laughing that makes Baekhyun and Hee-kyung laughs along with her. The sibling looks very cute as they laugh together.


"Does he knows that three of us won't do the punishment?"

"Yah! I'll do it! I'll focus on my education now."

"Education my . I know you only playing there!"

"Hey, i'm working!"

"Shut up, you two! I need to do my homework as soon as we arrived home!"

"She'll cook a rock once we arrived."

"So, who's going to drive?"

"I'm a minor."

"I'm a woman."

"Yeah, yeah, i'll drive."



*****

 

"So it's a happy ending?" So-yul asked as she drink her bubble tea. Yoo-jin nods. Both of them are in the library to work on their assignment.


"Aigoo~ What a relief, then." So-yul said as she leans her back to the chair. Then, she take a look at Yoo-jin.


"What about you and Baekhyun? You two still make me dizzy whenever i think about it." So-yul said as she rub her temple. Yoo-jin grin.
 


"Well.. We're doing just fine. Maybe Jongin already told Taeyong about the truth before Baekhyun did."
 


"Yeah. Imagine how shocked he was that he went straight to home that day. And now we got a news that he went to Japan for several days." So-yul said as she sip on her bubble tea. Both of them let out a sighs.


"Why does it feel like i'm bretraying him?" Yoo-jin said as she's flipping another page of the thick book in front of her. So-yul sighs.
 


"He needs some time, maybe, to accept the reality that the girl he likes actually date his close friends."



"YAH! HOW CAN YOU KNOW IT?!" Yoo-jin said as she widen her eyes im shocked. So-yul chuckled.


"Who else? Kim Jongin ssi." So-yul said as she flip the book in front of her. Then, she close the book.


"Argh! I'm so bored and sleepy! I want to look for a novel." So-yul said as she's getting up from her position, leaving Yoo-jin dumbfounded. Yoo-jin chuckled in disbelief.


But then, she smiles.




"Novel.. Novel.." So-yul said as she's looking for novel in a shelf. She walks to the edge, but she can't find it.


"Weird. They don't have any novel?" So-yul said as she pouted. So-yul sighs as she's about to going back to her seat.


"Novel is on the right shelf."


So-yul raised her eyebrows. She take a look at around her.


"Who.. Who talked.. To-


"Here!" The voice come from above. So-yul turns her head, and soon, she find the person who's climbing up to arrange the book on the highest shelf.


"Oh?" So-yul said surprised. That person smiles. He slowly walking down the mini stairs.


"What kind of novel do you like? I'm the part time worker here." The guy said with a sweet smile. So-yul blinked her eyes.
 


Without she realize, her heart beating fast for the first time..

 

...to a guy.
 


"R.. Romantic comedy." So-yul said stuttering. That guy smile as he nods.


"I'll help you. Follow me!" The guy said as he walk to the shelf on the right side. So-yul walk following him.


"Here. Everything in this section is romantic comedy." The guy said as he points to the neat rows. So-yul nods.


"Is there anything else?" The guy asked her politely. So-yul blinked her eyes.



"What.. What's your name?"



And soon, So-yul mentally scold herself for saying nonsense. She quickly lowering her head, embarassed. That guy laughs.



"Kim Minseok. My name is Kim Minseok."



 

 

 

 

One problem finished! 🤗 or at least finished in the past 🤣 and hello Kim Minseok! Who's life going to change because of Minseok? 😏 Enjoy the story!