8: I Like It When I Know Everything About You

Love, 18 Again

 

"One Fusilli Crab Carbonara and a glass of Fruit Punch. Enjoy your food, Miss!"


Baekhyun turns his eyes as he heard the same menu in front of him. He turns his head.


And soon, his eyes widen in surprised.


"Yoo-jin?!"


Yoo-jin quietly nods to the waitress. Soon, she eat her food. But she doesn't even look happy eventhough it's her favorite food.


Baekhyun blinked his eyes. He thinks of something.


"Eun-joo ssi.. Shall we go now? I forget that i need to pick my father from his office. I'm so sorry for that."

 

Yoo-jin walks slowly as she just finished her food. The memories of Baekhyun with another woman in her favorite restaurant still hurt her. At first, she can hold her tears. But not long after that, she can't hold it anymore. Yoo-jin finally let out her cry. She cries loudly in the middle of the crowd. Everyone around her looking at her weirdly. Some looks pity on her.

Yoo-jin just crying. She doesn't care people's stares at her. She doesn't care what people talk about her. She just want to go far from there as soon as possible.

Just then, someone hold Yoo-jin's wrist. Yoo-jin turns her head.



And her eyes meet with Baekhyun's eyes.



"What are you doing here? It's almost 10 PM now. Yoo-jung hyung going to scold you if-


"So what? It's that your problem?" Yoo-jin said coldly as she let off Baekhyun's hands and walk away. Baekhyun sighs. He quickly run and catch her again.


"Let go!" Yoo-jin said angrily. Baekhyun let out a sighs.



"Where are you going? You're going with me."

"I'm not! Get off that dirty hands from me!"



Baekhyun almost lose his patience. Then, he take a look at Yoo-jin.



"You want to go with me, you want to kiss me?!"



Yoo-jin suddenly quiet. She take a look at Baekhyun.



"What?-



"You want to go with me, you want to live with me?!" Baekhyun said loudly. People that walk passing them staring at them as they laugh at how cute this couple quarreling. Yoo-jin sighs. She take a look at Baekhyun.



"Stop that! People staring at us!"

"I won't stop until you answer me."



Yoo-jin staring at Baekhyun as he looks serious now. Both of them staring at each other.


"Stop doing that to me." Yoo-jin said slowly. Baekhyun turns his eyes.



"Doing what?"



"Looking very happy.. With another woman." Yoo-jin said honestly. Baekhyun blinked his eyes, surprised by her honest words.


"Uh.. She.. And i..-


"Forget it." Yoo-jin said as she let go of Baekhyun's hands. She is about to walk again when Baekhyun hold her wrist and take her into his embrace. Yoo-jin widen her eyes in surprised.


"Baek-


"Jongin supposed to be the one who's on a blind date, not me." Baekhyun said calmly. Yoo-jin just quiet.


"Jongin went to another blind date with an older woman. Geez. He really put me into some trouble. I'm going to smack his head next Monday."


Yoo-jin still quiet. Baekhyun take a look at her.


"Why? Why are you just quiet?"


"How.. How can she knows your favorite drink." Yoo-jin said mumbling but Baekhyun can hear it. Baekhyun laughs.


"There are a lot of people out there who knows my favorite drink." Baekhyun said as he ruffles Yoo-jin's hair. Yoo-jin frowned.



"What?!"

"But you're the only person who knows where to buy my favorite Iced Americano." 


Yoo-jin blinked her eyes innocently. "The coffee shop near our apartment."


"Bingo." Baekhyun smiles softly as he tuck her hair. Yoo-jin take a look at Baekhyun.


"Baekhyun..-


"I like how you show your feelings and being more honest to me." Baekhyun said as he take look at her. Yoo-jin just quiet.



"I know what should i do. I know how you feel. I know what you want. I like it. I like it when i know everything about you."



Yoo-jin just staring at Baekhyun. Baekhyun looking at her with a soft smile.



"What?"

"Don't go to another blind date."



Baekhyun smiles widely. He hug Yoo-jin tight now.



"You too. Don't watch a movie with another guy. Especially it's Won Bin, not Lee Jung-jae."



Yoo-jin take a look at Baekhyun. She widen her eyes in surprised.


"How can you know i watched Won Bin.."


"Do you think that Lee Taeyong will shut his mouth? He bragged a lot in front of a 28 years old man that he asked a girl to watch a movie with him." Baekhyun said lazily. Yoo-jin chuckled.


"So you still remember that you're a 28 years old man?"


"Whatever. I'm so tired to catch you. Let's eat some tteokbokki." Baekhyun said as he jokingly head-locked Yoo-jin. Yoo-jin surprised.


"Aish! Let go of me!"

"I don't want to! This is a punishment for watching Won Bin!"

"But Won Bin is handsome! A privilege beauty!"

"He is Lee Na-young's husband! Remember that!"

"Hey! Everyone can hear you! This is 2010! They're getting married in 2015!" 

 

*****


"YOU'RE GETTING DUMPED?!" Jongin said loudly as he widen his eyes in shocked. Baekhyun shrugged. Baekhyun, Jongin, Taeyong, Yoo-jin, and So-yul are sitting on a round table underneath the tree at their University's park as they work on their assignment.


"I'm just saying we need to go now. But she said she wants to watch a midnight movie. So i told her that i actually had a girlfriend." Baekhyun said while remember that. He is not lying. He really tell that girl he had a girlfriend and he got a slap in return. Baekhyun rub his cheeks.


"Her slap still hurt my cheek. How can she wear three rings when she slapped me? Tsk." Baekhyun said jokingly. He quietly glancing at Yoo-jin, who's trying to open her snack. Baekhyun take her snack and open it for her. Yoo-jin chuckled.


"She's not my type, too. Stop talking about it." Baekhyun said nonchalantly as he take some snack and eat it. Yoo-jin widen her eyes in surprised. So-yul and Jongin make a suspicious eye contact.


"Yeah.. Okay." Jongin said as he quietly glancing at So-yul. So-yul nods.


"But her body is no joke."


"Aish. I told you to stop! She's not my type." Baekhyun said as he takes another piece of snack. Yoo-jin glares at him.


"STOP EATING MY SNACK!" Yoo-jin said as she yelled at Baekhyun. Baekhyun chuckled in disbelief. He take a look at her.


"HEY! I HELPED YOU TO OPEN THIS SNACK!"


Yoo-jin let out a sighs. "BUT YOU EAT HALF OF MY SNACK!"


"Aigoo.. Aigoo." So-yul said as she shakes her head. She cross her arms.


"Both of you quarreling like a married couple. Aigoo~" So-yul said as she glance at Jongin. Jongin nods.


"Yeah. If both of you actually dating, i'm not surprised by that."


Taeyong suddenly quiet. He stops writting his paper.


"Aish! Let's finish the paper quickly!" Yoo-jin said as she put her snack on top of the table and return to her paper. Baekhyun sighs. He quietly take another piece of snack but Yoo-jin grab his wrist.


"Okay.. Okay.. I won't eat that. Aigoo!" Baekhyun said as he ruffles Yoo-jin's hair. Yoo-jin sighs. 

"My hair is such a mess now!"


"You're already such a mess." Baekhyun said as he lean his back to the chair. Jongin and So-yul looking at each other again. 

 

"SEE?! THEY'RE ACTUALLY LIKE A COUPLE!" Jongin said with his eyes. So-yul nods.

"YEAH! I'M 100% AGREE. WE SHOULD PROVE THIS." So-yul said with her eyes. Jongin nods. 

 

Jongin clear his throat as he open the book and keep flipping on the same page.


"Aigoo? Seems like we need to go to the library." Jongin said as he make a sign to So-yul. So-yul quickly open her book and flipping the pages recklessly.


"Woah.. Jongin was right. The material we need isn't here. We should go to the library." So-yul said as she's pretending to look for the material. Yoo-jin take a look at her.


"Really? We should go to the library then-


"Taeyong, you look for the same cases in your law firm. Baekhyun and Yoo-jin, both of you will looking for the book at the Seoul Metropolitan Library. Me and So-yul are going to look for it at our University's library." Jongin said as he put the book inside his bag. So-yul also put her belongings inside her bag. Baekhyun frowned.


"HEY! IT'S NOT FAIR! SEOUL METROPOLITAN LIBRARY IS FAR-


"Okay, we're going now and let's meet in here after 2 hours!" Jongin said quickly as he walk from there. So-yul also quickly leaving the trio.


"Have fun!" So-yul said as she taps Yoo-jin's shoulder. Yoo-jin surprised.


"Yah! Eun So-yul!" Yoo-jin shouted at her. But So-yul and Jongin already far enough from them. Yoo-jin sighs. She take a look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun also looking at her. The two quickly avoid each other's eyes.


"I'll go now. Let's meet after 2 hours." Taeyong said as he take his bag. Yoo-jin nods.


"Oh.. Sure."


Taeyong smiles. He walk from there, leaving only Baekhyun and Yoo-jin there.


And soon, that smile disappear from his face.


"Aigoo~ Kim Jongin is really a big-mouthed brat." Baekhyun said as he put his belongings into his bag. Yoo-jin sighs.


"You really need to beware of him." Yoo-jin said as she takes her bag and put it on her shoulder. Baekhyun chuckled.


"You need to beware too." Baekhyun said as he take Yoo-jin's snack. Yoo-jin surprised.


"HEY!"


"Come on. Let's pretend to find that book and finished this easy paper. How dare they make a prosecutor and a lawyer doing this kind of paper?" Baekhyun said as he eat the snack. Yoo-jin laughs. She nods.


"Sure. But first, buy me another snack."


Baekhyun gasped in disbelief. "Alright! I'll buy the factory too!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They're finally being honest to each other 😝 but what about their true feelings? Is the love is still there? Enjoy the story! ❤