15: Home Is Nothing But Two Arms Holding You Tight

Love, 18 Again

"Woah. It's been a long time since i came here." Jongin said as he's staring at the whole Lotte World that packed by many people. Taeyong chuckled as he laughs.


"It's my first time here." Taeyong said as he looks amazed by the rides. So-yul raised her eyebrows.


"What?! You never come to Lotte World?! What kind of joke is this?!"


"He's a VIP member of Disneyland." Jongin said as he whisper it to So-yul. So-yul widen her eyes in shocked.


"WHAT?! WHAT A JOKE!"


"The only joke here is why you want us to ruin your sister's date?!" Jongin said as he turns his head to Baekhyun, who keep eating Yoo-jin's corn dog. Baekhyun blinked his eyes.


"Aish! I told you this guy is a jerk!" Baekhyun said angrily as he's about to have another bite, but Yoo-jin smack his head.

"BOUGHT IT FOR YOURSELF!!" Yoo-jin said angrily. Baekhyun rub his head as he pouted. So-yul and Jongin quietly glancing at each other.


"So.. What should we do to ruin it?" Taeyong said as he cross his arms. Baekhyun smiles meaningfully.


"Just ruin their moment. Easy." Baekhyun said as he tap his chin. Jongin nods.


"Sure.. It's easy since we have So-yul here. Let's go! We need to lined up to that viking ship-ride!" Jongin said as he hold both Taeyong and So-yul's wrist and run with them, purposely leaving Baekhyun and Yoo-jin alone. Baekhyun take a look at Yoo-jin.


"Shall we?" Baekhyun said as he stretch his hand. Yoo-jin chuckled.


"What?"

"Jongin hold So-yul and Taeyong's hands. I should hold your hand too, right?"


Yoo-jin laughs. Then, she intertwined her fingers with Baekhyun's.


"Sure. Let's go."


Baekhyun smiles. He let out a breath.


"Let's ruin Choi Jae-hyuk's plan." 


Baekhyun checking Sungyeon and Jae-hyuk, who lined up for the famous carrousel in drama Stairway to Heaven. Baekhyun, Yoo-jin, Taeyong, and Jongin hides behind the popcorn stall while So-yul quietly walks to the carrousel.


"Everyone wants to ride this when they visit Lotte World." Sungyeon said as she sighs. Jae-hyuk smiles.


"Well.. Thanks to Kwon Sang-woo and Choi Ji-woo that make this carrousel became so famous."


Sungyeon smiles. She take a look at Jae-hyuk.


"Well.. What's your favorite-


"CHAGI! CHAGI! HERE!" So-yul said as she standing between Sungyeon and Jae-hyuk. Both of them surprised by So-yul's abrupt act. Sungyeon glaring at her.


"Excuse me? We're here earlier than you?" Sungyeon said as she's scanning So-yul from head to toe. So-yul blinked her eyes as she's looking at Sungyeon.


"Oh?" So-yul said, pretend to think as she taps her chin. Just then, she let out a breath.


"Ah, right! I'm waiting behind your man actually! I'm sorry~" So-yul said as she quickly make a bee line to the other ride. Sungyeon chuckled in disbelief.


"Heol?! What a freak person!" Sungyeon said angrily. Jae-hyuk pats Sungyeon's shoulder to calm her.


"That's fine, that's fine." 

 

"HAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD ACTRESS! YOU SHOULD GO TO HOLLYWOOD!" Jongin said happily as So-yul coming back to their hideout. So-yul cross her arms.

"If he's a jerk, of course this mission would be very easy. Tsk! Look at him acting to calm her!" So-yul said as she's staring at Sungyeon and Jae-hyuk. Baekhyun chuckled.



"Waaah! Let's ride this!" Sungyeon said happily as she points to the flume ride. Jae-hyuk nods. Both of them quickly lined up in front of the ride.

"What's your favorite ride? We should ride it too!" Sungyeon said as she take a look at Jae-hyuk. Jae-hyuk smiles.

"Everything is fine. As long as i'm with you." Jae-hyuk said with a sweet smile. Sungyeon chuckled as she's blushing.

"Ugh, i want to throw up!" Jongin said as he suddenly hold his stomach and cover his mouth, pretending to be sick. Taeyong taps Jongin's back.

"A.. Aigoo.. I told you not to ride the viking ship-ride!" Taeyong said as he glancing at Sungyeon and Jae-hyuk. Sungyeon frowned. She's looking at them in disbelief.

"What a weirdo." Sungyeon muttered as she's pretending to look at the ride. Jae-hyuk just quiet.

"Come on." Taeyong said as he hold Jongin's arms. Jongin nods. Both of them walk away from there.


"Bravo. Bravo." So-yul said as she claps to Taeyong and Jongin. Jongin smirks as he cross his arms while Taeyong quietly staring at Yoo-jin.


"What's this? All of you can actually win Oscar." Yoo-jin said as she's looking at them. Baekhyun nods as he laughs.


"Let's see.. My sister is such a short-tempered person."



Sungyeon and Jae-hyuk walk side by side. Sungyeon quietly glancing at Jae-hyuk, that just quiet the entire time. Sungyeon lowering her head.


"Did i do something wrong?! Did i act reckless again?! Or i was so rude earlier?! But it was that weirdo's fault!"


Just then, Jae-hyuk suddenly hold Sungyeon's hands. Sungyeon surprised. She take a look at him.


"Why are you suddenly quiet? Hungry?" Jae-hyuk said as he's looking at her. Sungyeon blushing again. She quickly avoid Jae-hyuk's eyes.


"I.. Uh.. No! Umm.."

"Hmm?" 

Sungyeon thinned her lips. She take a glance at Jae-hyuk.


"Just wondering why are you so quiet today."


Jae-hyuk laughs as he ruffles Sungyeon's hair. Sungyeon widen her eyes in surprised. Jae-hyuk take a look at her.


"Because i enjoying the moment with you. I like to see you so excited about the rides."


Sungyeon raised her eyebrows. She take a look at Jae-hyuk. Both of them looking at each other.



"Aigoo~ Seems like your sister like him a lot." Jongin said as he's looking at them through the binoculars that he bought earlier at the merchandise shop. Taeyong nods.


"She doesn't take her eyes off from him."


Baekhyun sighs. He knows very well how his sister would fall hard for someone once she fall in love. Sungyeon in the future fall head over heels towards Jae-hyuk, and blinded by love. Everything Jae-hyuk do is always right and when Jae-hyuk did something wrong, she's trying hard to cover it. Baekhyun and Hee-kyung having a hard time to make their sister realize she's not the way she used to be; she changed a lot. She's a stranger for her family.


"She fall in love to a wrong person." So-yul said as she drink her milkshake. Baekhyun turns his head.


"Where's Yoo-jin?"

"Bathroom." So-yul said as she calmly eat her corn dog. "But it's 30 minutes ago."

"WHAT?!" Baekhyun said in a high tone. So-yul surprised. She take a look at Baekhyun.


"Wh.. What.. What's wrong.."


"WHY DON'T YOU WAIT FOR HER?!" Baekhyun said angrily. So-yul blinked her eyes, confused.


"Well.. I waited for her while bought this corn dog.. Then i bought this milkshake.. She knows where to find us..-


Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Then, he take a look at So-yul.


"YOO-JIN HAVING A BAD EXPERIENCE SEPARATED IN A HUGE PLACE FROM HER FAMILY, YOU KNOW?! WHEN SHE GO TO BATHROOM IN A PLACE LIKE THIS, YOU SHOULD WAIT FOR HER OTHERWISE SHE'LL WANDERING AROUND LIKE A CRAZY!" 

 

So-yul's eyes widen in shocked. Her jae dropped and she almost spilled her milkshake but Jongin quickly catch it. Jongin take a look at Baekhyun and So-yul.


"Stop you two! Let's looking for her!"

"Call her first." Taeyong said as he quickly take out his phone and make a phone call to Yoo-jin, but she doesn't answer it.



"S.. So.. So-yul!" Yoo-jin shouted So-yul's name as she's wandering around, looks scared and panic. Her phone is on her bag.



"Aish!" Baekhyun said angrily as he quickly run looking for Yoo-jin. So-yul, Jongin, and Taeyong surprised.


"BAEKHYUN!" Taeyong said as he quickly run following him. So-yul and Jongin also run following him.


"How can you doesn't know this?! Jongin said as he take a look at So-yul. So-yul sighs as her eyes teary now.


"She never told me! Aish! What should we do?!"



Yoo-jin looking at around her. It feels like everything spinning around her. Yoo-jin shut her eyes. She take a deep breath.


"Eomma.. Appa.. Yoo-jung oppa.. Yoo-gyeom.."


"B.. Baek.. Baekhyun." Yoo-jin muttered as she hold her bag's strap tightly. She's still shut her eyes.



"Yoo-jin! Yoon Yoo-jin!" Baekhyun shouted around the place as he's scanning the whole place. Taeyong also do the same. Then, both of them stopped in front of the viking ship-ride.


"Eun So-yul! Where's the toilet?!" Taeyong said as he take a look at So-yul. So-yul blinked her eyes.


"The toilet near the carrousel..-


Baekhyun quickly run again. Taeyong sighs. He nods as he following Baekhyun.


"What should we do?!" So-yul said, almost crying. Jongin thinks for a while. 

"Let's walk slowly. Running crazily like that just make you tired." Jongin said as he walks slowly while holding So-yul's milkshake. So-yul nods.


"Besides.." Jongin said as he smirks.


"Let's see, who's the winner. Byun Baekhyun, the strongest candidat for Yoo-jin's boyfriend.. Or Lee Taeyong, someone who secretly keep glancing at her."


"WHAT?!" So-yul said as she widen her eyes in shocked. She take a look at Jongin.


"Lee Taeyong?! He.. He likes Yoo-jin too?!"



Yoo-jin still shut her eyes as she's taking a deep breath. Everyone looking at her weirdly. Her body start to trembling. 

 

"Baekhyun.. I know you can find me. You know how much i scared to get lost in a huge place like this. Baekhyun. Can you hear me?" 

 

"YOO-JIN!"



Yoo-jin opens her eyes. She turns her head as someone just calling out her name..



..and soon, her eyes meet with Baekhyun's eyes.



Yoo-jin's tears falling. She's staring at Baekhyun, who looks very tired and worried.


"You.. Are the one who can find me."


Yoo-jin quickly run to Baekhyun and she hug him tight. Baekhyun relief a sighs. He hug Yoo-jin tightly.


"God.. Really. I'm so scared." Baekhyun said as he let out a sighs. Yoo-jin just quietly cry on Baekhyun's shoulder.



"You.. Find me." 

 

Baekhyun smiles. He pats Yoo-jin's head softly.



"Of course i'll find you. I'm the only one who can find you even if you lost in the middle of desert."



Yoo-jin let out a sighs. She leans her head to Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun leans his cheek to Yoo-jin's head.



Taeyong just quietly staring at the two. His eyes full of sorrow.


So-yul and Jongin froze in their position, behind Taeyong. Both of them widen their eyes in shocked.


"Baekhyun wins." Jongin said as he blinked his eyes. So-yul gasped in disbelief.


"They look like a couple who reunited after the husband went abroad for several years."


Taeyong looking at Yoo-jin. Again, he realize how Yoo-jin seems comfortable on Baekhyun's arms. How she looks like she's safe on Baekhyun's shoulder. As if Baekhyun is her home.


Because sometimes, home is nothing but two arms that holding you tight.



Taeyong just staring at Yoo-jin. He quietly let out a sighs.



"Can't i.. Be the one who hold you tight?" 

 

 

 

 

 

hellooo happy monday everyone! I hope all of you always blessed with a good things 😊💓 OMGGG TAEYONGGG 😖