20: Scattered

Love, 18 Again


3 Days later


"YOU LOSE, KIM JONGIN! HAHAHAHAHA!" So-yul said happily as she takes out wild draw four card. Jongin pouted. He groans in disbelief as he takes another four cards from Taeyong's hands.

"YAH! How can you only brought an UNO card from Japan?! And what are you doing here?! It's so cramped!" Jongin said angrily to Taeyong. Taeyong laughs. The five of them are at the bus as they're on MT tour now. Taeyong sits in the middle, in between Baekhyun and Jongin since he sits alone. Taeyong chuckled.


"How can both of you choose the two-seater seats then?! This is your punishment!"


"Why you suddenly go to Japan then, huh?!" Baekhyun said as he smack Taeyong's hands. Jongin groans.


"ARRGH! IT'S SO CRAMPED HERE!"


So-yul and Yoo-jin just laughs. Then, So-yul turns her head.


"Yah! You already promised me to tell something about Minseok ssi!"


"There's nothing to tell you!" Jongin said as he eat his chips. So-yul chuckled. She quickly takes Jongin's chips from his hands.


"Hurry. You know Yoon Yoo-jin likes snacks and chips so much." So-yul said as she's looking at Jongin. Yoo-jin casually take one chip and eat it in front of him. Jongin sighs.


"Alright.. Alright! Don't you dare to eat that Yoon Yoo-jin!" Jongin said as he pointes at Yoo-jin, who keep eating the chips. Yoo-jin just shrugged. Baekhyun takes some chips too.


"Hurry before we finished this." Baekhyun said as he put a chip on his mouth. Jongin let out a sighs. He shuts his eyes in anger.


"Oh.. God. Help me with this bastards."

 


"Good morning." Minseok said as he arrived at the library. He is about to put his bag when he spotted a familiar paper bag on top of the table, just like 3 days ago. Minseok takes the paper bag, then, he spotted a pink sticky note. 


For: Kim Minseok ssi

Have a nice day! Today's sandwich is tuna and corn, they said it's the best seller! I brought it in WichWay, in case you want to buy it. :) 


Minseok smiles as he opens the paper bag and takes out the tuna and corn sandwich, along with Caramel Macchiato too. Minseok smiles widely. He takes the sticky note and put it on his shirt's pocket.

 


"Aigoo.. Will he find out that i'm the one who give him those sandwich these past 3 days? Is he actually sick about it? What if he's not eating it? What if he's throwing it away or someone accidentaly throw it?" So-yul said as she sighs. Jongin rolled his eyes.


"Hey! Our hyung is not like that! Even if you give him a rock, he'll keep it. He's too kind that make me always fight for him back then in high school when someone bully him." Jongin said as he remember some guys that jealous to Minseok and keep bullying him, until Jongin decided to fight the guys and make him got suspension from the school. Baekhyun laughs.


"Yeah. He fight 5 sunbaes from another school because of Minseok hyung." Baekhyun said as he remember that moment. Taeyong raised his eyebrows.


"This is Minseok hyung, your smart cousin, a Medical School student.. Right?" Taeyong said as he take a look at Jongin. Jongin nods. So-yul take a look at Taeyong in surprised.


"How can you know him?!"


"Well.. I met him several times when doing volunteer. He likes to volunteer as a medical team. He's very smart." Taeyong said as he quietly takes some of Jongin's chips. So-yul smiles widely.


"Tell me more about him!"


"He had a lot of fans back then.. Many girls keep asking him to check their health. Even some of pretty doctors there hit on him. But he didn't even looking at them." Taeyong said as he chuckled. Jongin nods.


"He always come home with love letters, chocolate, or cookies on his bag. Me and my sister is the one who always eat that. My sister would read all the love letters and i would eat the chocolate." Jongin said as he cross his hands.


"He lives with you?" Yoo-jin said as she take a look at Jongin. Jongin nods. Then, he sighs.


"Minseok hyung's father went bankrupt when he's on the 1st year of high school. They used to live in Gangnam, you know? But after his father's business bankrupt, their family decided to move to Yeosu. But my father didn't let Minseok hyung to follow them since he knows how smart Minseok hyung is, so my father took him to our house and he live with us until he graduated from high school." 

 

Yoo-jin nods. "He must be very smart."


"He got the full scholarship to Medical School." Jongin said as he lean his head to the window. So-yul let out a sighs.


"Tsk. Somehow.. I know this would turn into an unrequited love." So-yul said as she looks sad. Taeyong chuckled.


"Minseok sunbae loves to study, that's why he never seems to interested to a woman." Taeyong said with a reassuring smile. So-yul take a look at him.


"If you fight for him, you eventually can get him." Taeyong said as he take a look at So-yul. "Don't give up!"


"Yeah! It's really unlike you to give up!" Jongin said nonchalantly. Everyone as he somehow very concern about So-yul's feeling for Minseok.


Taeyong quietly glancing at Yoo-jin, who laughs with So-yul as they tease Jongin. 

 

"I can't give up, i need to fight too.. Right?"
 


And without Taeyong realize, Baekhyun catch him staring at Yoo-jin. Baekhyun just quiet. 

 

 

The smell of alcohol fill the whole room as the sky getting darker. Everyone is having a party with soju and even drink it using a bowl. Some of them already unconscious due to losing the game and ended up drinking 5 bottles of soju. Some of them trying hard not to lose on the game because they're a bad drinker, like what Baekhyun do now. Baekhyun and So-yul are together in team one, while Yoo-jin, Taeyong, and Jongin are in team two. Team one and team two seperated in two houses that only 5 minutes away.


"DAEHWI, 5!" Seong-woo said as he points at Daehwi. Daehwi quickly move his body. They're playing a frying pan games.

"Daehwi, Daehwi, Daehwi, Daehwi, Daehwi!" Daehwi said as he easily passed the challenge. Then, he take a look at Baekhyun.


"BAEKHYUN, 7!"

 

"BAEKHYUN, BAEKHYUN, BAEKHYUN, BAEKHYUN, BAEKHYUN, BAEKHYUN, BAEKHYUN!!" Baekhyun shouted happily as he also passed the challenge. Then, he take a look at So-yul.


"SO-YUL, 8!"


So-yul startled. She quickly move her body but she's off the beat.


"So-yul, So-yul, So-


"YOU LOSE!! YOU LOSE!!" Everyone shouted in union as they points their finger to So-yul. So-yul sighs. She takes a big bowl of soju and drink it in one shot. Everyone giggling happily.


"WOOHOOO!! EUN SO-YUL!! EUN SO-YUL!!"


In no time, So-yul finished the soju. Baekhyun and Seong-woo quickly give a standing ovation for her, following by her other friends.


"Eun So-yul jjang! Drink all the bottles!" Baekhyun happily. So-yul glares at him.


"Just see! I'm going to make both of you drink until you black out!" So-yul said angrily as she points her finger at Baekhyun and Seong-woo. The guys just laugh happily.


"Okay! One more round to make Eun So-yul black out!" Baekhyun said happily. Seong-woo and the other friend quicklu pours 5 bottles of soju into a big bowl. So-yul groans angrily as she's really bad at this frying pan game.
 


"ONE SHOT! ONE SHOT! ONE SHOT!" Everyone said as Jongin drinks one bottle of soju in one shot. Everyone clap their hands as Jongin finish it. Jongin groans.


"I hate this game!! I can't play this!!" Jongin whinning as he lose again in UNO. Everyone just laughing at him.


"Yah Yoon Yoo-jin! Stop laughing because you'll lose after this!" Jongin said as he shuffle the cards. Yoo-jin shrugged.
 


"You know i'm a good drinker."
 


"Ooouu.." Everyone said in union. Yoo-jin smirks. Taeyong just quietly smiles at her.


"Tsk! Whatever! It's a war between us! I'll make sure you'll lose!" Jongin said as he distribute the card again. Yoo-jin just laughs.


"Yeah. Whatever, you fool!"



"I heard beach is only 15 minutes away from here." Seong-woo said as he eat some tortilla chips. So-yul raised her eyebrows.


"Really? We should go there tomorrow morning." So-yul said as she take a tortilla chip and eat it. Daehwi shakes his head.


"In your dreams. We're all drunk and we just want to sleep."


So-yul looking at Daehwi in disbelief. "Tsk! So what's the point you tell us there's a beach around here!" 

"Just some information, in case you want to know." Seong-woo said as nonchalantly. Everyone laughs along with Seong-woo while So-yul throw her socks into Seong-woo. Baekhyun just laughing at his friends. Then, he lowering his head as he's thinking of something.

 


"Shuf.. Shuffle.." Jongin said as he's drunk and lay his body beside Chanyeol, who's already black out 15 minutes ago. Everyone is sleeping now since it's already 2 AM. Yoo-jin and Taeyong is the only one who still awake and not drunk since both of them are a good drinker.


"Oh.. I can't stand the smell of alcohol." Yoo-jin said as she cover her nose and lay her body beside drunk Jongin. Taeyong laughs.


"Go to sleep. I'm going to clean up a bit since no one would do it tommorow." Taeyong said as he gets up from his position, takes some empty bottles. Yoo-jin nods.


"Good night, Lee Taeyong." Yoo-jin said as she leans her head to the pillow and go to sleep. Taeyong nods as he takes 3 bottles in front of him and put it on an empty box. He also clean up the table, put the things orderly and even move the table to the corner so their friend would have some space to move. Right after 15 minutes, he finally finished.


"I should sleep too." Taeyong said as he takes a pillow. He's scanning the entire room, but the only empty space left is beside Yoo-jin. Taeyong blinked his eyes. But soon, he makes his way to there and put his pillow beside Yoo-jin. Taeyong lay his body beside Yoo-jin, facing her face.


"I think i could erase my feelings for you when i'm away from you, but i can't." Taeyong said slowly. But lucky him, everyone on this room are drunk and in a deep sleep. Some even snoring. No one can hear him.



"Eventhough you're with Baekhyun.. Can i.."



Taeyong suddenly quiet. He's staring at Yoo-jin's eyes, nose, and.. lips. Then, he tuck Yoo-jin's hair to the back of her ears.



"Can i still like you, Yoon Yoo-jin?" 

 

Baekhyun lay his body on the grass at the frontyard. He's staring at the bright star that shines above him. Baekhyun takes out his phone and he's looking at the photo of him and Yoo-jin at the bridal shop. Baekhyun smiles widely.


"Stop saying sorry because you're with me now, and i'm fine."



Yoo-jin slowly open her eyes. She's looking at Taeyong, who's already sleeping now. Yoo-jin let out a sighs.


"You can't." Yoo-jin said as she's looking at Taeyong. Yoo-jin quietly gets up from her position and take her pillow, looking for another space for her to sleep. Then, she spotted an empty spot right in front of the glass door. Yoo-jin slowly make a way towards there, put her pillow, and lay her body. She's staring at the sky through the glass door in front of her. 

 

"What are you doing, Baekhyun?"
 


Baekhyun staring at shining stars above him. Then, he turns his eyes and looking at Yoo-jin's photo on his phone.



"What are you doing, Yoon Yoo-jin?"



Taeyong just quiet. He's staring at an empty spot beside him.



"Why can't i?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyoneee! Lee Taeyong?! Aigoo.. what will Taeyong do next? 😥 Enjoy the story! 💓